• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
What other info could I have possibly gave you to make this have turned out different ? I don t see what more I could do to be more transparent. What did bloombastic do that I didn't ?

Those fans won't do me any good if I can't replace them. I don't have the time to send these panels out and wait for them to be repaired. I asked you a few times and you didn't answer , what am I supposed to do for a light if I send them out ? It's ok no worries like I said, I came out on the losing end this time, I guess I will have to figure out how to buy another light.

Bloombastic gave me very clear info at the begining, he showed me the pic, which I can be sure 5 lamps were broken, so I sent him new lamps then it was resolved.

At the begining, if you were very sure it was something wrong about our light, and I would ask you to send to PA repair shop immediately.

Why your issue is much more complicated than broken lamps? Cuz from outlooking, no problem of the light. If something wrong with fans, it's very obviously to see if the it is running or no, if it's running, why can't take away the hot air?
Maybe lamps are too hot? But every kind of lamp has a heat critical number, if it's too hot, it will be burnt, and it will be also obviously to see from outlooking as well.

That's why at the begining most people suggest you to make more tests.

Actually the heat you tested was just few fahrenheit degree higher, this little number is very easily to be influenced, but after all, the heat is still ok for grow.

Just like what others said, many factors may effect the heat, actually till now I still can't be sure it's our light quality problem without any check.

I know you are tired of talking about this, me too... Giving you a new panel is impossible, just like what others said, you didn't try the light right away, and didn't announce any problem within 30 days ask for reship new light, sorry I can't do anything about this. So I hope we can stop, and I don't want you to keep being upset. I really hope I can do something for you to make you feel better.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Then how come you didn't have the 30 day policy posted on your website to let buyers know ? If I had known that I could have checked them out closer. It seems like your making things up as you go along

The heat difference was much greater than a few degrees. My room temperature was always low 70 but inside tent was mid 80 to mid 90s

Bloombastic gave me very clear info at the begining, he showed me the pic, which I can be sure 5 lamps were broken, so I sent him new lamps then it was resolved.

At the begining, if you were very sure it was something wrong about our light, and I would ask you to send to PA repair shop immediately.

Why your issue is much more complicated than broken lamps? Cuz from outlooking, no problem of the light. If something wrong with fans, it's very obviously to see if the it is running or no, if it's running, why can't take away the hot air?
Maybe lamps are too hot? But every kind of lamp has a heat critical number, if it's too hot, it will be burnt, and it will be also obviously to see from outlooking as well.

That's why at the begining most people suggest you to make more tests.

Actually the heat you tested was just few fahrenheit degree higher, this little number is very easily to be influenced, but after all, the heat is still ok for grow.

Just like what others said, many factors may effect the heat, actually till now I still can't be sure it's our light quality problem without any check.

I know you are tired of talking about this, me too... Giving you a new panel is impossible, just like what others said, you didn't try the light right away, and didn't announce any problem within 30 days ask for reship new light, sorry I can't do anything about this. So I hope we can stop, and I don't want you to keep being upset. I really hope I can do something for you to make you feel better.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Then how come you didn't have the 30 day policy posted on your website to let buyers know ? If I had known that I could have checked them out closer. It seems like your making things up as you go along

The heat difference was much greater than a few degrees. My room temperature was always low 70 but inside tent was mid 80 to mid 90s
In our website there was a page about warranty, maybe you just overlooked.

"Few degree higher" which I meant few degree higher than normal degree. Because in summer 80~85F is still good temp. Yours was 80F~90F, which just few degree higher.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
WTF you have to say about this you don't even own a Mars light let alone 5 less one I smashed kick rocks lol.
Heeyy REALSTYLES, yeah That's a very impressive video in many forums, even in some forums you were blocked. You were just trying so hard to smash our light but you failed... Why you had to make so much effort, for what? :)

DrFever

DrFever

Hey MarsG lol Realstyles proved that your cases took a beating and stood up to it only down fall is i would of bet if he would of plugged it in it would of worked .. he showed everyone that case is made extremely well
whats the odds of his diy cob dropping from ceiling and being destroyed
Yea hey RS could you show us how strong and tough them cobs are post a vid hanges fail and cob survived 4 - 5 foot drop :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hey MarsG lol Realstyles proved that your cases took a beating and stood up to it only down fall is i would of bet if he would of plugged it in it would of worked .. he showed everyone that case is made extremely well
lol Such a sarcasm it is !! This morning I was shocked to see him in my thread, not surprised he was bashing us here. My colleague told me a lot of things about him, he is saying bad words about Mars Hydro in many places, and he got banned in some forums already. I really have no idea why he is trying so hard to break us down. :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
@eastcoastjoe
I just had a talk with my manager. We will make this exception for you, we can ship to you a brand new panel for free, but firstly please ship your wrong light to PA, we need to check if it's really something wrong with the quality.We will cover the shipping fee. How do you think of this solution?:)

Some people might ask why need to check first? I believe many companies need to check first as well, unless the people from your company are always very honest. We have met some people tried to fool us before, some people got our light then changed some parts, or stole some parts, then told us it can't work, ask for new one. We shipped him new one, and we got one with losing parts or man-made sabotage. Those trickes had taught us to be more cautious. But, I don't mean I doubt Joe.

I never doubt you Joe :) But "check" is a necessary process in our company, please send the wrong light to PA, the brand new panel will be sent to you immediately after checking. :)

Wish you the best

Last edited:
ken dog

ken dog

When I have met troubles huh... the correct way to say it in English, is, when I have had troubles.
Let's see... You joined on Wednesday, you have 7 posts, all in this thread.

I hope you are not a shill.;)

DrFever

DrFever

Ken turns this the other way around you own mars every company has to follow consumer laws with the 30 - 60 day money back guarantee no matter what it is if it passes then they cannot not sure if its 30 or 60 but its more or less called consumer protection,,
then your company has a warranty in place this does not mean you get a new one nor does it mean its a guarantee its warrantied
like saying you got car insurance yet if your caight impaired your insurance is null you be surprised with the fine print in insurance papers
Shit i have glass on my insurance yet they will replace every window in my car except front one ??? normally which window needs replacing the most front or rear lol
but again back to you owning MARS its a crooked world out there you ever been to walmart in the return line ?? and see the shit people try to return,,,, I was this person said they just bought these sandals and wanted there money back .. haha sure they had a reciept .. cause they did purchase sandals and used that reciept
but the sandals were not the same meaning not new but looked like 10 years old ??? You catching on ..
There is a fine line at what people will try to get away from ..
So a person claims he purchased it but didnt use it or what ever reason still does not warrant a breand new one meaning he said he did not use who the hell knows if he did ir didnt bottom line law one consumer protection tie has run out no money back now nor a new unit
You got this guy saying heat heat its running hot , and can very well be ,,
your under warranty send it in WTF would you say remember you own mars
now i know were talking 190 bucks a unit here doesn't seem much but i you start throwing them out for every person before you know it can easily be 10,000 dollars you threw away for every sad case scenerio
Again you need to draw a line as to what is what its your business ..
your business will never make everyone happy
so you decide send in the unit ,, and now has the unit been sent in to check it ??? NO
so you as owner says WTF you want me to do ok here i;ll send you new fans cause i really do not know WTF is wrong with your unit cause i do not have it
out of good faith .
truth is cause your the owner of mars KEN where does it end if it was me rule number one be strict with warranty 30 - 60 day rule and the warranty process end of story .
no ifs whats or abouts ,, you got a issue send it in end of story if its manufacture defect then it fixed or replaced ,,
if the cause was human error on your part then sorry but hey here is a discount maybe ??? if your nice
I think MArs guy here is being to nice with even sending fans with out the unit
you and i would be like not a fucking chance until we see the unit

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hi Ken Dog,

Sorry I may not do this. The light was purchased 3 months ago, Eastcoastjoe acccepted the order and didn't complain anything within 30 days, we can not reship a new panels, and I don't think any company will do this either:)

As a company, we protect customers' rights, but we also have our principles. There are more explaination you may find in the comment I replied to Keiksweat. :)

I think it's more important how eastcoastjoe feels about the solution, and I think eastcoastjoe can understand I'm also trying to help him. 4 new fans will be sent tmr. :)
area51 led.5year warranty and they swap for new if faulty.so yes other company's would do so

DrFever

DrFever

area51 led.5year warranty and they swap for new if faulty.so yes other company's would do so
quit talking out of your ass hole

this is there warranty and since when is there a bumper on a led light haha seriously
Bumper to Bumper warranty:
2013 Area 51 LED SGS-160 +
2014 Area 51 LED RW-75 +
2014 Area 51 LED RW-150 +
2014 Area 51 LED XSG-190 +
2014 Area 51 LED W-100
model warranty coverage:
We will replace any part that fails due to manufacturing defects during the first 24 months, free of charge and we'll pay shipping.

In the event that the light needs to be sent to us for repair (highly unlikely, the lights are designed to be easily fixed and future upgraded by the customer), the customer pays shipping to us (they will be fixed in the USA), and we'll pay return shipping.

After 2 years we will still offer replacement or upgrade parts), but there is a fee for parts, it will be sold at wholesale pricing, which will be roughly $250 for the entire lamp upgrade, and shipping will be cheap because no heat sink or case needs to be shipped. That $250 is subject to change in the event that we ever use more expensive LEDs than the original, though that price will not increase much at all, if at all.

where the hell is the free warranty ??? you blind i see no 60 month warranty anywhere and after 24 months guess what ??? your coughing out money to fix your unit

note 24 months and most importantly note roughly 250 bucks for upgrade parts for entire up grade parts lol but lets not forget that 250 is subject to change so who knows 750.00 7000.00 its all same shit different story 2 years manufacture defect ,, now in that time you fucked it up warranty is void
suck it up lol

Last edited:
DrFever

DrFever

Also note that they use this Solder joints are covered with a clear silicone to prevent electrocution.
note solder joints ???? its illegal to use solder in new electronics that is the main problem with over heating of heat sinks take a PS3 appart no soldering but semi conducting silicon / grease etc
The electronics industry is learning to do without: it is having to abandon one of its long-time staples, lead–tin solder. due to regulations and laws ETC ..
For decades lead–tin solder has been used to attach electronic components to printed wiring boards. However, with the body of evidence pointing to serious adverse health effects of lead, the search for a replacement has spawned intense effort in the electronics industry and in universities. Now scientists think they may have found some promising leads: solders made of alternative alloys and polymer formulations known as electrically conductive adhesives (ECAs).

so is area 51 using LEAD Solder ???? then they could very well doing illegal activity
California has passed the Electronic Waste Recycling Act of 2003 (EWRA). This law prohibits the sale of electronic devices after January 1, 2007, that are prohibited from being sold under the EU RoHS directive, but across a much narrower scope that includes LCDs, CRTs, and the like and only covers the four heavy metals restricted by RoHS. EWRA also has a restricted material disclosure requirement.

Effective January 1, 2010, the California Lighting Efficiency and Toxics Reduction Act applies RoHS to general purpose lights, i.e. "lamps, bulbs, tubes, or other electric devices that provide functional illumination for indoor residential, indoor commercial, and outdoor use."[30]

Other US states and cities are debating whether to adopt similar laws, and there are several states that have mercury and PBDE bans already

DrFever

DrFever

Dam i need to look further into this guess what i could be the new owner of area very shortly while i sue there ass the american way :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Anyway I want to thank you Mars G for your help when I have met troubles with my led!the customer service was good to me!
Hello Bloombastic,

I'm really glad I have helped you :);):playful::playful:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hey marsG i had an led that was made by the previous company that you guys now own, TopLED

And the Led still works great, i hope your LEDs are still made with this type of quality.. but my question is..
I have three coupons and i want to know if its possible to use these on any of your new equipment.
Thanks
Hey Bobericc, welcome to Mars Hydro Family :joyful::joyful::joyful:

Thanks for choosing our light! ^^ TopLed is our old website, we have a new website now! More cool and with more info including our new product! ;) http://www.mars-hydro.com/

Could you please send me the pics of the coupons? And I will let you know if it's useful for our new equipment :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Good Morning everyone, I think it's night time for most growers here now ;) Good evening for you! ^.^

I have seen some guys were talking about warranty policy in other companies, I just would like to mention this again:) Please read carefully about each policy(especially warranty and return service) before you purchase from any company. Some companies might announce they have 5-year warranty, but the maximum lifetime for LED light is 3~5 years, some info maybe r just for commercial ads.

Anyway, each company may have different polices, but also need customers to be more realistic and rational, no matter which company you choose. :)

After all, wish this thread is still a pleasing place for everyone to talk free and share grow pics or experiences:joyful::joyful::joyful:

DrFever

DrFever

ok what would the best i mean best price be for 2 mars 700's and 2 144 reflectors and i would give mars a show like they never seen in any grow ever :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
ok what would the best i mean best price be for 2 mars 700's and 2 144 reflectors and i would give mars a show like they never seen in any grow ever :)
Really glad you are willing to give a try of our light!!!

I will send you a PM about price now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom