Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

Did your first light have the bloom and veg switch ? Neither one of my panels have that feature , I figured the 400w didn't have the two switches
hello,

did you discovered why no buttons on yours?i've met a couple of friends yesterday and they told me old model of 400w doesn't have the switch option.
by the way is Mars G on holiday right now?is the one who can reply you in a proper way i think :)

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

20151003 003046

D

ddombek

Hello cannabis lovers, this is Mars Hydro, a professional led grow light manufacture from China, since 2009. So happy we can be here as a sponsor!
high-five.gif

Come to join in this thread! No matter you are a new grower or an experienced grower, no matter you are using our light or no, welcome, share your experience with us:)! Maybe you are having some problems now, tell us, I will try to help you and I believe some other growers would like to help you as well. Maybe you have some good ideas or advices, come to share with us, sharing will enlarge your happiness!:happy:

Even though we have huge market occupancy, but we still treasure every suggestion from you, because we sincerely want to keep developing our products:pompous:, and help all the growers!

thankyou2.gif
Good news: We have prepared some little gifts for our supporters , I will pick some people and send gifts every month.

Wish all of you have big harvest!
Namaste-Smiley.gif
high-five.gif
420-cheerleader.gif

http://www.invalid.com/styles/xpert/xenforo/avatars/avatar_male_m.png
david dombekNew Member
I purchased 13 400s and 700w and one 900w out of those leds two had electrical problems melting the led lenses and 1 400w half the leds went out .. I contacted marshydro and it was more than frustrating because they don't have very many English speaking empolyees cause the marshydro is a product made and sold by china to make a long story short they offered to send me the parts so I could fix it myself but I told them I'm not interested in trying too do that with units that were an obvious fire hazards she kept trying to squirm out of compensating me and towards the end she seemed as if she didn't care at all and now they ignore me so if you want cheap Chinese quality then by all means risk buying these lights because they do work but if you buy them and theres a problem its not gonna be handled with any custumer service when everything was said and done I spent about $2800 on mars leds and within a year 3 lights equaling $600 were a loss so if I would have just got something a litte more cash maybe I wouldn't be crying the blues ... these lights are the worst DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
Georgia,

D

ddombek

Haha, when I just saw the pic you posted, I can tell it's from Ebay
27.gif
Luckily you didnt totally believe in that...;)

Our lights r not using secondary lens. From the past several months, a lot customers are asking us the PAR information because there is a company is telling customers they have the highest PAR.o_Oo_O We think they did not test the PAR in a right way, so today we are testing PAR in a more professional way.

From this video, you can see if the light has secondary lens, it has three times higher PAR in the center point, but the coverage is much more smaller. The right way of testing PAR is to test a lot point on the coverage area, but not only the center point. As a led grow light seller, we should not give customers information in a unprofessional way. so the so-called highest PAR, they just want to get the eye-balls from customers, but it is not the real information.we take it as a lying actually . Any recommendation on the PAR test? we will release a lot more PAR test video about our products very soon. We will try our best way to get the real par information for your guys, we are led grow light manufacture, and we are the seller too, so we think we have responsibility to let all growers know all the truth. Please help us to spread this information to let all growers know the right way to test PAR value, and let more growers avoid the lair. we will be very grateful
thankyou.gif

http://www.invalid.com/styles/xpert/xenforo/avatars/avatar_male_m.png
david dombekNew Member
I purchased 13 400s and 700w and one 900w out of those leds two had electrical problems melting the led lenses and 1 400w half the leds went out .. I contacted marshydro and it was more than frustrating because they don't have very many English speaking empolyees cause the marshydro is a product made and sold by china to make a long story short they offered to send me the parts so I could fix it myself but I told them I'm not interested in trying too do that with units that were an obvious fire hazards she kept trying to squirm out of compensating me and towards the end she seemed as if she didn't care at all and now they ignore me so if you want cheap Chinese quality then by all means risk buying these lights because they do work but if you buy them and theres a problem its not gonna be handled with any custumer service when everything was said and done I spent about $2800 on mars leds and within a year 3 lights equaling $600 were a loss so if I would have just got something a litte more cash maybe I wouldn't be crying the blues ...

BTW, welcome to Mars-hydro Family
welcome.gif
420-cheerleader.gif
Hope you like our light you r using now

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello guys, sorry I was absent for almost 7 days, finally holiday ends, and I'm back:D:D:D

Come on guys, let me know how have you been? ;)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I just saw this pic randomly on website, it's an exhibition somewhere I guess, but please look up on the top! The Green light, is that Mars Reflector?? :opps::opps::opps:

YES, IT IS :opps::opps: My colleagues and me were all a little surprised to see it there:D

1200 n

BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

Hello guys, sorry I was absent for almost 7 days, finally holiday ends, and I'm back:D:D:D

Come on guys, let me know how have you been? ;)
Hello Mars G,

welcome back at work!i will post some photos of my 2 autos in these days, i think the normal one is like at day 1 of flowering :)
thanks to explain about that 400w panel wihìthout switch...at the beginning i tought ur company forgot to install buttons, lol!
so...see u in these days when i update my photos! :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello Mars G,

welcome back at work!i will post some photos of my 2 autos in these days, i think the normal one is like at day 1 of flowering :)
thanks to explain about that 400w panel wihìthout switch...at the beginning i tought ur company forgot to install buttons, lol!
so...see u in these days when i update my photos! :)

Really thank you BeglianHaze, you are really nice :)

yeah, like how I explained to eastcoastjoe, the lights he got were old model 400W, nowadays all Mars II lights got developed, and the new style will cover all warehouses very soon ;)

Wish you have a nice day! I'm definitely looking forward to see your pics

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
The holiday was great ?

here update of my laydy that haverst :cool:

best greetz :smoking:

Hi weedlover85, really glad to see you again! ;)

My holiday was great, had some fun with friends, read some books i love, watched some nice movies ;) Hope you have been well these days!!

Pic is great! it looks massive:love2::love2::party1::party1:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Inform:

Recently 48X5W reflector is out of stock in USA, will be sold again in the next month :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom