• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hi weedlover! Good morning to you! ;)

it's 24x3W, draw power is 45W~57W, better to match some grow bars together in a big grow tent! ;) ;):party1::party1:

weedlover85

weedlover85

ok sounds cool :D

i wanted one , maybe can some help in the middle or lower region :cool:

best greetz :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Le
ok sounds cool :D

i wanted one , maybe can some help in the middle or lower region :cool:

Let me know if you would like to buy one, all the people in the forum can purchase directly from me, all the kinds of lights. the price can be cheaper than other websites! ;)

But this grow bar is still under test, maybe need to wait a while till it's sold in the market:)

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You can buy rgbw 18.6 feet waterproof strips for 15$, why couldnt you just dial in the correct light temp and use those to cut your production costs. With the small remote you can make any color in the rainbow, with a little engineering of an infra red remote you could program those light strips to do veg or flower with the push of a button. With the cost of the materials you could make a killin on the profits from sales. Just one of my million dollar ideas I throw out for free every day.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
You can buy rgbw 18.6 feet waterproof strips for 15$, why couldnt you just dial in the correct light temp and use those to cut your production costs. With the small remote you can make any color in the rainbow, with a little engineering of an infra red remote you could program those light strips to do veg or flower with the push of a button. With the cost of the materials you could make a killin on the profits from sales. Just one of my million dollar ideas I throw out for free every day.
Brilliant ideas to cut off some cost :ninja::ninja::drunk2::drunk2:

weedlover85

weedlover85

hehe

what is the price of marshydro 15-20 $ ?

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Designing a new Super Veg light with the Cree CXB3590 6500K DD the highest bin you can get and also super rare

SAM 1064

SAM 1066

It will have 60% efficiency and will be only 180 watts of real power and will have 80 degree optic lenses to refract the light.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
15-20$ means the price in dollar :p

Hahaha, I'm awkward now... i should have studied harder in school :cry:

About the LED grow bar, it's still under test, we didn't decide the price yet, I will inform here when the price come out :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Talking about English, I remember a news I read yesterday :D Talking about how British people react when they saw Chinese pupils English handwriting. And the next is English kids' handwritingEveryone have a look:eyepiece: :

Webwxgetmsgimg 1

Webwxgetmsgimg 2
Webwxgetmsgimg
Webwxgetmsgimg 3
Webwxgetmsgimg 4
Webwxgetmsgimg 5
Webwxgetmsgimg 6
Webwxgetmsgimg 7

So how do you think of this interesting phenomena? :D:D Anyway, this post is just for fun, hope everyone can have a good relax after whole day!:kiss:

B

Bloombastic

Talking about English, I remember a news I read yesterday :D Talking about how British people react when they saw Chinese pupils English handwriting. And the next is English kids' handwritingEveryone have a look:eyepiece: :

View attachment 541778
View attachment 541779View attachment 541785View attachment 541780 View attachment 541781View attachment 541782View attachment 541783View attachment 541784

So how do you think of this interesting phenomena? :D:D Anyway, this post is just for fun, hope everyone can have a good relax after whole day!:kiss:
Holy crap!chinese kids ste Crazy!

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Holy crap!chinese kids ste Crazy!
HAHA, yeah you can use "Crazy" to describe Chinese students... I remember there were many kids' handwritting r like pc printing lOl crazy, indeed dadadadada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom