Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Good luck everyone with your lights. It's been 2 days shy of one month and I'm no closer to a resolution then I was then.im still being blamed for not complaining in the first 30 days but I had no clue that is there policy because it damn sure wasn't listed on there site. I was piecing the together my grow at the time and it took at least a month to purchase everything and get all setup. I checked to make sure they worked right away but if I had known this I would have set them right up.

First it's replace fans, next it's send to a repair shop one state away from me. Now, the repair shop moved to CO but guess what, the shipping label they created is addressed to buildasoil. They sell organic supplies there not a repair shop and they were never based out of Pennsylvania LOL. I only learned that because I asked, I was never told any info on the place I was sending it. Seems a bit shady too me

I'm also expected to arrange shipping with the carrier and make phone calls, I shouldn't have to do any of that. I guess customer service in China is different than USA. I'm done with the run around it's just not worth the headache. It shouldn't be this hard to get a problem solved. I just bought a T5 light for veg and I'm buying a HPS soon. This has been nothing but a waste of time and money. I'm sure this will get deleted but hopefully someone thinking of buying these lights see this first.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Good luck everyone with your lights. It's been 2 days shy of one month and I'm no closer to a resolution then I was then.im still being blamed for not complaining in the first 30 days but I had no clue that is there policy because it damn sure wasn't listed on there site. I was piecing the together my grow at the time and it took at least a month to purchase everything and get all setup. I checked to make sure they worked right away but if I had known this I would have set them right up.

First it's replace fans, next it's send to a repair shop one state away from me. Now, the repair shop moved to CO but guess what, the shipping label they created is addressed to buildasoil. They sell organic supplies there not a repair shop and they were never based out of Pennsylvania LOL. I only learned that because I asked, I was never told any info on the place I was sending it. Seems a bit shady too me

I'm also expected to arrange shipping with the carrier and make phone calls, I shouldn't have to do any of that. I guess customer service in China is different than USA. I'm done with the run around it's just not worth the headache. It shouldn't be this hard to get a problem solved. I just bought a T5 light for veg and I'm buying a HPS soon. This has been nothing but a waste of time and money. I'm sure this will get deleted but hopefully someone thinking of buying these lights see this first.
Hi Eastcoastjoe

A good solution is supposed to be cooperated well by the customer and company both. We have sent you the shipping label already, paid for the shipping, UPS company said they would come to pick up the lights at your door. And as what I promised to you, if it's quality problem after checking, we will ship to you free lights. But if you don't want to spend some time to wait, I don't know what else I can do...

I understand if this experience pissed you off, but still hope I can help you out, UPS company should come tmr, if you still want to send the lights... If you don't want, I still wish you the best. No matter which light you will choose in the future, still wish you big harvest.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
May have to start building my own , I'm never gonna get these panels replaced
I'm sorry but it's not true, we have made shipping label already, paid for the shipping, UPS will come to your door to pick up your lights. Check first, then send you free lights. As what I said many times, it's necessary to check if it's quality problem first. I also explained many times why company needs to check first (also because you have bought couple of months already).

I thought we made the deal, that's why paid for the shipping already. But now you don't want to send the lights. I'm sorry if I made you confused, the repair place is changed to CO now, but I don't know what can you lose if sending to CO or PA .The guy in CO is a very responsible guy, that's why company chose him.

BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

Yeah...I really like this LEDs,I hope u still wanna resolve ur trouble eastcoastjoe!give them a possibility!however it's flowering time here

BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

looks that they need some water dude :party1:

best greetz :)
lol. i know...but tomorrow is fertilize day so...i think babies can wait :)
...eastcoastjoe made me think about my bad experience with t5 few years ago...use ur 400w after being fixed for veg and ur new hps for flowering :)

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Hi Eastcoastjoe

A good solution is supposed to be cooperated well by the customer and company both. We have sent you the shipping label already, paid for the shipping, UPS company said they would come to pick up the lights at your door. And as what I promised to you, if it's quality problem after checking, we will ship to you free lights. But if you don't want to spend some time to wait, I don't know what else I can do...

I understand if this experience pissed you off, but still hope I can help you out, UPS company should come tmr, if you still want to send the lights... If you don't want, I still wish you the best. No matter which light you will choose in the future, still wish you big harvest.

Where is the label then ? You didn't send me a label, you sent me a tracking #. What sense is it for them to come tomorrow if I don't have a label to put on a box for shipping ?

What's pissing me off is you acting like I'm not cooperating. Your feeding me BS and not giving me much option.

I'm done arguing, you make it very clear its your way or the highway. You ever heard the phrase the customer is always right ? Send me a label to my email address, I will print it out it on a box and send it wherever you want. If you don't wanna replace the panels then just keep them because there useless to me how they are.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

We didn't make a deal, you told me what you guys were willing to do and that's it, no compromise on the company's part so don't even go there.

If I had 30 days to complain, you should make sure you post that policy on your website and make it very clear because it's not on there. You can't just make up policy as you go and expect people not to be upset. Like I said I'm done, send me the label, I send you the light and you can keep it if you don't want to replace it

I'm sorry but it's not true, we have made shipping label already, paid for the shipping, UPS will come to your door to pick up your lights. Check first, then send you free lights. As what I said many times, it's necessary to check if it's quality problem first. I also explained many times why company needs to check first (also because you have bought couple of months already).

I thought we made the deal, that's why paid for the shipping already. But now you don't want to send the lights. I'm sorry if I made you confused, the repair place is changed to CO now, but I don't know what can you lose if sending to CO or PA .The guy in CO is a very responsible guy, that's why company chose him.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
We didn't make a deal, you told me what you guys were willing to do and that's it, no compromise on the company's part so don't even go there.

If I had 30 days to complain, you should make sure you post that policy on your website and make it very clear because it's not on there. You can't just make up policy as you go and expect people not to be upset. Like I said I'm done, send me the label, I send you the light and you can keep it if you don't want to replace it

We will check the light for you once it arrives, hope all will be done soon, and wish you will have a better mood... I'm sorry for all.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Where is the label then ? You didn't send me a label, you sent me a tracking #. What sense is it for them to come tomorrow if I don't have a label to put on a box for shipping ?

What's pissing me off is you acting like I'm not cooperating. Your feeding me BS and not giving me much option.

I'm done arguing, you make it very clear its your way or the highway. You ever heard the phrase the customer is always right ? Send me a label to my email address, I will print it out it on a box and send it wherever you want. If you don't wanna replace the panels then just keep them because there useless to me how they are.

I have asked the guy to send you shipping lable, maybe he was a little bit late... I will contact him again now.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I got a Mars led panel on the way. Will be using it to keep mother plants.

I'll keep you posted.
Hi ShroomKing,

Welcome to Mars Hydro Family:party1::party1:

If you meet any probelm or have any question while you r using our light, I will be here to help you :)

Also looking forward to your grow pics, welcome to share with us :love2::smoking:

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Hi ShroomKing,

Welcome to Mars Hydro Family:party1::party1:

If you meet any probelm or have any question while you r using our light, I will be here to help you :)

Also looking forward to your grow pics, welcome to share with us :love2::smoking:
I won't be able to drop pics. It's for testing in my commercial setup, I do not post pics of that facility.
But I will update on how it works.
Thanks.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Yeah...I really like this LEDs,I hope u still wanna resolve ur trouble eastcoastjoe!give them a possibility!however it's flowering time here View attachment 542001View attachment 542003
It's a magical feeling to see how your plants grow step by step here, like bringing up a baby?!:love2::kiss: I still remember when you first time posted here, they were just 2 cm high, and now they r flowering!!

Good job BeglianHaze, wish you big harvest!;)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I won't be able to drop pics. It's for testing in my commercial setup, I do not post pics of that facility.
But I will update on how it works.
Thanks.

That's also great ! good luck dude! Wish everything will be going on well. :)

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Well thought I'd share my new 180 watt super veg light CXB3590 6500k DD bin it's super bright 200 lm/w. I haven't tested the PAR yet I need a 9v battery for my lux meter so I can convert it into umols. I guess I use my meter too much lol

SAM 1095

SAM 1096

SAM 1097

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom