• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Seeing @Power OG with mars, kinda pushed me towards this 700 W. light, it was killing for me up until Monday.
Nice looking ladies! Both of ya!

Peace
sorry again truly sorry for my absence, will handle this and get your light back to your lovely garden soon please check my PM paper

Power OG

Power OG

excellent OG nice setup, much respect:smoking: so many buds on that Christmas tree lol how many days in flower are they? is this you prepared for your Christmas haha

Have a great weekend and enjoy OG:cool:
Just started week 6 in bloom. You could say i like alot of Christmas trees.
Positive vibes

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
nice to see you , and nice weekend mars my friend :cool:

oh no coffee for me, im the
europeandrinks-04170150.jpg
drinker :kiss:

best greetz :)
cool cheers:D:D:D and enjoy some joints, have a great weekend my friend

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Just started week 6 in bloom. You could say i like alot of Christmas trees.
Positive vibes
ah I see thought longer lol, nice job OG

I like seeing many Christmas trees in your room too, such a great pleasure, ah also those stars :party1:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
There decent, I'm not gonna say they don't work, I was fairly happy with mine too. They don't yield no where near what HID would though and I don't really see much Savings, especially if they don't last. I spent half the money on a new HID setup and have a 5 year warranty. If something is wrong with the ballast I can actually go see a real person and exchange it the same day. I dunno, different strokes for different folks. Good luck to you bro
good to know that our light works for your grow too, may I know more info of your grow if you don't mind? so I can check if it's sufficient and good for your space. I know you are experienced in grow, but maybe some of my small tips may be useful, just my 2cents tho :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
So @MarsG how do I track a package from your site when I didn't make an account and bought as a guest? I made an account and there is no where to enter the tracking number
normally we will inform by email, may i have your order number please? so I can check for you as well as the shipping;) sorry for the delay

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
sorry for being absent before my friends, missed you guys here, my apologies, will note first if I will have sick off next time, hopefully not lol, have a nice weekend everyone, enjoy time with family and your girls too

Cheers

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

normally we will inform by email, may i have your order number please? so I can check for you as well as the shipping;) sorry for the delay
Ummm.... I would like to track the package myself. What's the point in giving me a tracking number if I can't use it?

Unfortunately from my experience I will NOT be buying from Mars hydro again. You guys took a week and lots of phone calls to get my payment right and get item shipped, now I can't track my package because I didn't make an account as I bought the item? This was a gift to me and it's not tied to my email so I don't get the updates..your company is unorganized and crappy service.

A relative of mine bought almost $10,000 worth of equipment from your site and you guys shipped it to the wrong location twice, once to a completely different state! 3rd times the charm though right?

I know it's not you personally but ppl should know how your service really is. CRAP!

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Also for the people having problems with lights burning out.. do not let your humidity get above 55. Moisture gets in the diodes and burns them right up when the lights kick on. They will last as advertised if you make sure to keep humidity low

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Ummm.... I would like to track the package myself. What's the point in giving me a tracking number if I can't use it?

Unfortunately from my experience I will NOT be buying from Mars hydro again. You guys took a week and lots of phone calls to get my payment right and get item shipped, now I can't track my package because I didn't make an account as I bought the item? This was a gift to me and it's not tied to my email so I don't get the updates..your company is unorganized and crappy service.

A relative of mine bought almost $10,000 worth of equipment from your site and you guys shipped it to the wrong location twice, once to a completely different state! 3rd times the charm though right?

I know it's not you personally but ppl should know how your service really is. CRAP!
Hey juiceyjay,First,thanks so much for your advice on our service,advice makes progress,i am sure we will be better and stronger after we are through this problem,Second,could u please let me know your order info or which platform do you buy,i will definitely find where it is,just please let me your order,i have to admit there are some problems the shipping company(DHL)has recently when delivering,we are figuring every ways to solve,really you can understand.Third,i feel sorry for your relative's things,but since i came here,i never heard about the things happened,would u mind let me know your relative's order too?hope we can solve the problem ASAP,really sorry for the trouble caused and delay;)

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

These martian robots are really thorough in their replys, how do they get the lights from mars to earth?

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
happy holidays my friends, a quick update for our stock:smoking::smoking::smoking:

UK stock:
Reflector series:
reflector 48: 29pcs
reflector 96: 116pcs
reflector 144: 86pcs
reflector 192: 81pcs

Mars II series:
Mars II 400: 43pcs
Mars II 700: 141pcs
Mars II 900: 144pcs
Mars II 1200: 41pcs
Mars II 1600: 90pcs

tents
3'3"x3‘3" tent: 11pcs
4’9“x4‘9" tent: 16 pcs

out of stock:

2'3"x2'3" tent
3'11"x3'11" tent
[15:10:05] Ann Dong: and here is our DE stock updates:

reflector series:

reflector 48: 145pcs
reflector 96: 12pcs
reflector 144: 76pcs
reflector 192: 50pcs

Mars II series:

Mars II 400: 67pcs
Mars II 700: 83pcs
Mars II 900: 23pcs
Mars II 1200: 110pcs
Mars II 1600: 92pcs

tents:
3'3"x3’3” tent: 8pcs

out of stock:
2'3"x2'3"tent
3'11"x3'11" tent
4'9"x4'9" tent

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I've been thinking of replacing my veg light with LED but just haven't had the extra cash....

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I've been thinking of replacing my veg light with LED but just haven't had the extra cash....
hello Black Sheep,welcome,Welcome:eyepiece:,how is your plants?share with us,we have many growers who have used LED grow light here,they are very warm-heared to share,that's ok,when you need lights,just let me know,will give you the best price:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom