Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
paper dragon

paper dragon

Got my new led's. But after checking light with multimeter, only one light is burnt! I have tried all power supplies, they all function well. Seems like this embankment of led's is the issue. Unless these lights are of the Christmas light style. Lol. I wouldn't think so, but I have no other answer.

20151201 121651
20151213 195459
indicabush

indicabush

Also for the people having problems with lights burning out.. do not let your humidity get above 55. Moisture gets in the diodes and burns them right up when the lights kick on. They will last as advertised if you make sure to keep humidity low

What's the point of buying Mars if you have to worry about humidity problems or for that matter any water problems. Mars will never be IP67 qualified making them a very bad purchase. For those not familiar the Ingress Protection rating system:

Got my new led's. But after checking light with multimeter, only one light is burnt! I have tried all power supplies, they all function well. Seems like this embankment of led's is the issue. Unless these lights are of the Christmas light style. Lol. I wouldn't think so, but I have no other answer.

I would be really concerned if I purchased a product that looks like that model your showing. It just looks terrible and those LED's are questionable to say the least. Good luck with that model.

paper dragon

paper dragon

What's the point of buying Mars if you have to worry about humidity problems or for that matter any water problems. Mars will never be IP67 qualified making them a very bad purchase. For those not familiar the Ingress Protection rating system:

I would be really concerned if I purchased a product that looks like that model your showing. It just looks terrible and those LED's are questionable to say the least. Good luck with that model.

My humidity has never been higher than 50 %. Run a dehumidifier in the summer and a humidifier in the winter. Never over 50%. Still like my power bill and heat exchange with LED's.

paper dragon

paper dragon

It would be nice to get an answer on this. Sent me pm's asking if I fixed the problem with new LED's. But that is not the issue, and it is not the power supplies either. They need to step up their service game.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
These martian robots are really thorough in their replys, how do they get the lights from mars to earth?
Hello 3N1GM4,Sorry for my poor English,can't totally understand the meaning,lights from Mars to Earth,i believe it is a praise for our light:mushtache::mushtache::mushtache:

indicabush

indicabush

@MarsG ...Don't pick and choose questions your being a poor representative of your company.

Another day goes by with no answer.
Hopes of a solution dwindle by the hour.
I hope you sleep well knowing customers questions go unanswered.

I'm curious about this myself (PAR) and why a 90/120 degree view angle for the LED's? That kind of spread is all over the place.

@MarsG what is the PAR numbers on the reflector 48 light?

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello Paper,actually it is the secondary lens problem,when you remove that,it brights again,could i ask you do you install the new led on it?how is the light going now?please let me know,thank u

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I'm curious about this myself (PAR) and why a 90/120 degree view angle for the LED's? That kind of spread is all over the place.
Hi Indicabush,please see attached pic,it is the PAR number of Reflector 48,about the 90/120 degree view angle for the LED's question,here it is,if the angel is 90 degree,which will cause the coverage for the plants is not enough,if it is over 120 degree,the intensity for the light is not good,hope it helps:)

Reflector240w
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor

hello indicabush,thanks for your advice,as for IP67,actually i really don't know too much about it,it is new to me,although our lights are not water proof,because we have many vents to better exhaust the heat produced while working,it is designed for the plants growing environment,but any new tech,we are eager to learn and improve:mushtache:
as for paper's lights,i am sure i will fix the problem for him ASAP after i got his info,anyway,when problems come,we are here to solve,well,have a good night;)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello Friends,
Wow,what a quick update of our stock,look at it,can't wait to produce more to meet our market
US warehouse:

Reflector series:

Reflector 48: 237pcs
Reflector 96: 383pcs
Reflector 144: 120pcs
Reflector 192: 115pcs

Mars II series:

Mars II 400: 161pcs
Mars II 700: 206pcs
Mars II 900: 234pcs
Mars II 1200: 248pcs
Mars II 1600: 237pcs

tents:

2'3"x2'3"tent: 57pcs
3'3"x3'3"tent: 74pcs
3'11"x3'11" tent:107pcs
4'9"x4'9" tent: 90pcs

Canadian warehouse:

Reflector series:

Reflector 48: 58pcs
Reflector 96: 187pcs
Reflector 144: 262pcs
Reflector 192: 42pcs

Mars II series:

Mars II 400: 43pcs
Mars II 700: 49pcs
Mars II 900: 57pcs
Mars II 1200: 84pcs
Mars II 1600: 19pcs

tents:

2'3"x2'3"tent: 45pcs
3'3"x3'3"tent: 41pcs
3'11"x3'11" tent: 23pcs
4'9"x4'9" tent: 22pcs

AU warehouse:

Reflector series:

Reflector 48: 59pcs
Reflector 96: 73pcs
Reflector 144: 72pcs
Reflector 192: 54pcs

Mars II series:

Mars II 400: 158pcs
Mars II 700: 54pcs
Mars II 900: 79pcs
Mars II 1200: 60pcs
Mars II 1600: 54pcs

tents:

2'3"x2'3"tent: 44pcs
3'3"x3'3"tent: 45pcs
3'11"x3'11" tent:44s
4'9"x4'9" tent: 25cs
:blackalien::blackalien::blackalien::blackalien:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello Friends,
look at this,who is going to take an airplane to UK,yeah,that's right,it is our our grow tent:D

Tent1
Tent3
Tent4
Pimp T

Pimp T

@paper dragon yeah it does he typed ", or" on the end of the link on accident. I erased the , or and it came right up

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
This YouTube page goes to nothing. You have sent it twice.
Hello Paper,here is what i open,sorry,i thought you can open it,the front part is telling how to replace the driver,the last part is telling how to replace the leds,could u please try it again,ok,i will find another one to you,if it still can't work,please tell me your address in the inbox,i will let our repair guy in our center to help you
Upload 2015 12 18 8 22 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom