• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Hi Realstyles,

If the diodes are burnt, we will ship new diodes for you all for free, if driver is broken, we also can ship a new driver for you, or you can send to our repair shop to fix it. Usually customers choose to get new replacement, they can replace it at home, it's very easy to do it and also faster than send to repair shop. :)

Please send me a pic of your panel, and we will resolve it very soon. :)

Thanks!
LOL I missed typed the date it was 2014 not 2015 lol but. I'm just waiting for my buddy to bring it back.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
LOL I missed typed the date it was 2014 not 2015 lol but. I'm just waiting for my buddy to bring it back.

Ok, no problem! :) When you get your panel, please send me the pic and your booking number, after being checked by our factory, we will ship the new replacement for you :)

Best Wishes

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

hahaha You sure battle with Chinese for Ping Pong? haha Kidding!! Chinese are always goot at small balls... but about football? oh NO....... I wanna break the tv.:cry::p

Weedlover, if you come to join our bbq next time, I'm sure the bbq will even taste better!!:smoking::smoking: Better with some weed, bbq, by the river... Heaven...

Which one of those pretty ladies is you @MarsG :woot:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Got a new Mars Pro coming but this Mars hasnt been too bad so far
Hi Riden2low,
How have you been??:love2::love2::love2: It's a great idea to choose Mars Pro light, I believe you will like it, a real smart LED! ;)It's our newest product, but till now it's being sold well, and got many good feedbacks ;)
I hope you like the reflector lights as well:)

Wish you happy grow my dear friend! :smoking::smoking:

200x200

Last edited:
REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Ok, no problem! :) When you get your panel, please send me the pic and your booking number, after being checked by our factory, we will ship the new replacement for you :)

Best Wishes
Great to hear.

riden2low

riden2low

The light that I ordered from Mars is the Pro 128. The remote is sort of a cool idea with it's own timer and etc. Will see what happens. The remote to me is useless. Something else to go wrong but yet thats what we said about the TV's when they came out with the remote. :cool:

weedlover85

weedlover85

The light that I ordered from Mars is the Pro 128. The remote is sort of a cool idea with it's own timer and etc. Will see what happens. The remote to me is useless. Something else to go wrong but yet thats what we said about the TV's when they came out with the remote. :cool:

you need the remote to config the light , the veg clones seeds or flower mode :smoking:
and you control the srange withe it 20% of veg with 80% of bloom or else

i find it very cool love remote controll :cool:

best greetz :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor

Hi Riden2low,

Pro 128 is with cree chips, that's a good choice ;);) The remote can help to set the time , and the proportion of each spectrum as you need, I think it will be more fun to grow in that way, cuz all will be in your control ;) But the pro lights also have a standard mode, if you don't want to set, can use that mode and it's totally fine as well :) :)

Wish you happy grow Riden2low!

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
you need the remote to config the light , the veg clones seeds or flower mode :smoking:
and you control the srange withe it 20% of veg with 80% of bloom or else

i find it very cool love remote controll :cool:

best greetz :)
very good explanation Weedlover!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom