• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
2 mars hydro 1600's 4-26watt reptisun bulbs for uv during bloom ! I have a/c in room so no heat issues here , so far im happy with light
Hi Green,i have to say your pic look so beautiful,thank u for your great support,your babies are in bloom stage,uhahahah,ready to big harvest?lol:yuck::yuck::yuck:
Happy weekend,my new friends,welcome to join our big family

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I am interested in some pricing. Looking to move from cmh/mh/hps . Whats the best way to get costs? Thanks

Urban
Welcome,welcome,it is really a happy weekend to see more and more members,so lucky to have all of you
actually you can buy directly from me,and i can give you some discount compared to our website,which lights are you interested in or you can tell me your grow space,will recommend the suitable ones for you
we can discuss more details about the price in inbox

urbanfog

urbanfog

My veg area is 4x8 and flower is 4x4. Currently running 2 x 600 digitals for flower. Was looking on your ebay store and am thinking about 2 x 1200, would love your input feel free to message me with your ideas. Will be purchasing in next 1-2 months. Seeds are germing right now :D

love your signature

Thanks!

Cheers,
Urbanfog

(same name on massroots)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
My veg area is 4x8 and flower is 4x4. Currently running 2 x 600 digitals for flower. Was looking on your ebay store and am thinking about 2 x 1200, would love your input feel free to message me with your ideas. Will be purchasing in next 1-2 months. Seeds are germing right now :D

Thanks!

Cheers,
Urbanfog

(same name on massroots)
Hello urbanfog,how are you?hope your day good,thank u for your post,now more and more friends join us,i feel so lucky,like a big family:D
your journal is really helpful.i know many growers know our light has two buttons,one for growth,one for bloom,you guys can use like this,when your plant are in veg,only growth is enough,when in bloom,you can turn on both buttons till the last weekend,then turn to bloom only,thus can make your flower get more tense,as for the coverage and price,please see your inbox,will recommend the right one for you,good night,my friends:love2::love2::love2:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hey guys,
how is your day going?spring festival is coming near and near,sooo excited,does anybody know what does the festival mean?:love2::love2::love2:

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Hey guys,
how is your day going?spring festival is coming near and near,sooo excited,does anybody know what does the festival mean?:love2::love2::love2:
Its means party in the streets

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Its means party in the streets
hhahaha,almost,actually,not exactly,family gathering,it's a time when families and friends are together to celebrate the Spring's coming,best hope for the new coming year....
best luck and wishes to you,my friends:)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
So after a little back and forth, Mars held up to their warranty. They paid for the shipping of my light and sent it back in a timely manner.
Thanks for the help, and I will definitely continue to use Mars Lights.
You've got it,paper,cheers,happy for u,thank u for your sweet words,we need our friends' trust on our service and light.
good night,my friend~~~

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Good news,
Our new Mars Pro II series are put on market,have you ever thought it is complicated to operate the remote controller?now,we have prepared easier ones for your convenience,just switches on,your babies will enjoy the light,cheers,guys:love2::love2::love2:

Ps:the shipping time is one month,please know that:mushtache::mushtache::mushtache:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Our factory will have one month off,wuwuw,long rest time:cry::cry:...but don't worry,office only have nine days off,we are here to accompany u,my friends:party1::party1:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Look at these lovely girls under our Mars Pro Epistar 160,awesome~~~~

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hey Guys,
what else functions of the LED light do you use for?on usual,plants,vegetables growing,etc.....need your help~~
thank u in advance,love u:love2::love2::love2:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Good news,my friends,"The First Mars-Hydro Cup" begins,wow~
It's a contest for grow under our lights. Any grower who is using our lights is qualified . The judge will be all of you guys! The prizes are 5pcs Mars Pro II Epistar320LED.
more details,click here:

Cups
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom