• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Toyota Tacoma

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Everything is looking really good. I just did a good feeding with THE ROCK, a hardener and finisher. Also another big dose of Organic molasses . Just waiting for the next rain and I will probably cut about 15 percent of my gardens the day before it comes... I do very selective harvesting- I cut about the top 15 inches of the biggest colas of all of my most mature plants, Then i do about 4 or 5 more harvests over the next month or so as things continue to mature. This lets everything really ripen up and puts tons of energy into the smaller lower buds and lets them hit full their maturity..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Amazing! How many trimmers will you have to take down that fiasco?

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Let the good times roll right into October. Beautiful day out here and just did some more cutting of the biggest colas. Here's some pics from the day. Hope you enjoy

Last edited:
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Why not start with some cherry pie with almost no mold or stalk rot on any of the cherry pie and the denseness of granddaddy purps. This strain might see a lot more action next year.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

One of my smaller sour diesels is just putting out some massive colas compared to any other of the diesels.

Last edited:
Top Bottom