Massive Outdoor 2015 Northern Cali Grow,,,,

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canman

Canman

I got sour flower from Petr at Leonard Moore 2 yrs ago. Tested twice at 34%( he didn't believe first results). Great stuff. Love Mendo and could go for a Moodie's coffee right now.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I got sour flower from Petr at Leonard Moore 2 yrs ago. Tested twice at 34%( he didn't believe first results). Great stuff. Love Mendo and could go for a Moodie's coffee right now. View attachment 536066
L. Moore is another cool place I got some goodies at when I was there. Awesome people awesome place. I believe you on the Sour Flower test results. It's a pretty awesome strain.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Ummmm.... Did somebody say SSH as 30+%.........I need that cut, I love SSH. I been going through Bodhi stock on his SSH crosses to find something special. Would love to cross some of my males found with a solid SSH cut. Some day.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

About to do my second major top feeding of the growilla bud at both gardens. Also have starting using a large amount of the powdered molasses for carbs and sugars that the plant love getting.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

You gotta be fucking kidding me. I hate stalk rot. Been here three hours and I just noticed the stalk rot photo of the other day had spread to the whole god damn plant

Top Bottom