Massive Outdoor 2015 Northern Cali Grow,,,,

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BUSTALUNG

BUSTALUNG

View attachment 534060 This is one of my favorites. I got the blue dreams a tiny bit root bound when they were young and they didn't quite explode like I wanted them to. They could have all been like this one.
Damn bro I wished we could be that open with our grows here in the SE these PO PO would have to jack off if they found a grow like that. I've got some stuff going on this year I'll send you some pictures of after its all said and done if I get past the thieves and cops and am still a free man in November. You should feel privileged to live where you do when all you have to worry about is what to do for your plants !! Keep on keeping on bro

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I think your mistaken @BUSTALUNG We have the shady Mendocino task force who fucks with everyone . We have regular cops. We have neighbors who get upset and call the cops if you drive to fast on the dirt road. We have thieves. We have high school punks who tried to rob me last year at one garden. We have all sorts of issues as well as prices for land are crazy expensive and no one wants to rent to a grower. But as far as the cops going on social media and trying to track down growers. (I think there are so many large obvious grows that they have there hands full with complaints without ever having to look for them). For example all my neighbors have massive greenhouses. And all of humbolt is completely blown up as well as Mendocino. The best you can do is be nice to your neighbors and treat everyone with respect. Don't steal water out of the rivers and try not to get busted while driving shit around in your car. ( my dad always said you have a way higher chance of getting busted by highway patrol then them getting a warrant to come to your garden. ).

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Potatoes and artichokes coming in nicely.

Blaze

Blaze

The best you can do is be nice to your neighbors and treat everyone with respect. Don't steal water out of the rivers and try not to get busted while driving shit around in your car. ( my dad always said you have a way higher chance of getting busted by highway patrol then them getting a warrant to come to your garden.).

That's the three golden rules of not getting in trouble right there... You would not believe how many people get busted over something stupid like feuding with a neighbor or having a pissed of ex. The local cops have more than a full plate with all the others crazy stuff that goes on in the county, they usually only show up to reasonable sized grows if they specifically get a call or a complaint.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Miyagi OG on top. Raspberry OG cross my buddy made on the bottom pic. I would love to beg them longer but another 10 days is all I Can afford to do with out messing with the results of the full term plants. Trying to pull down the dep June 1st and plant the monsters as soon as I take down the hoop houses

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

should I cover the pile with a big piece of plastic or water it with some compost tea to speed up the process? Or is two months enough to decompose the cover crops

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mixing in all of the cover crops. Gonna let everything compost for 2 months and plant may 20th. View attachment 583341View attachment 583342 View attachment 583343
I can't believe how big those CCs got in such a short time!
should I cover the pile with a big piece of plastic or water it with some compost tea to speed up the process? Or is two months enough to decompose the cover crops
I would do that, if you need it done a bit faster covering with the plastic and adding the AACT will help. Better to be sure than not so sure, yeah?

BUSTALUNG

BUSTALUNG

I think your mistaken @BUSTALUNG We have the shady Mendocino task force who fucks with everyone . We have regular cops. We have neighbors who get upset and call the cops if you drive to fast on the dirt road. We have thieves. We have high school punks who tried to rob me last year at one garden. We have all sorts of issues as well as prices for land are crazy expensive and no one wants to rent to a grower. But as far as the cops going on social media and trying to track down growers. (I think there are so many large obvious grows that they have there hands full with complaints without ever having to look for them). For example all my neighbors have massive greenhouses. And all of humbolt is completely blown up as well as Mendocino. The best you can do is be nice to your neighbors and treat everyone with respect. Don't steal water out of the rivers and try not to get busted while driving shit around in your car. ( my dad always said you have a way higher chance of getting busted by highway patrol then them getting a warrant to come to your garden. ).
I was under the impression it was legal there, medically anyway. And that seems a lot better than it is here but I see what you're saying. I guess all growers have similar problems not matter where u are. Good luck growing bro!!

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

@Blaze or anyone else that knows this. I have been using 6 mil clear poly sheeting to cover my hoop houses. If I wanted to use 10 mil would that block out more sun and make my plants do worse during flowering. Also someone recommended they sell specific plastic that is built for greenhouses. Should I go to the nursery that sells this and get it or is the 6 mil fine ??

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Three weeks of vegging. Plants are finely starting to boost. Gonna do a seaweed and liquid fish feed tomorrow. Also gonna spread all the plants out into the second hoop house and start flowering. Should be done by June 1st

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

plants are looking very happy by the way!
Thx. I kinda pieced all the plants together last minute. My friends came through for me big time. I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do with the 4 mother plants that are head height. The 3 cherry pies are already shoulder height as we'll. Gonna have to bend the crap out of them and tie em down.

Top Bottom