Massive Outdoor 2015 Northern Cali Grow,,,,

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Problem #2. The weeds and gophers. - going to do all of my gardens next year in orgAnized rows. Going to do the chicken wire underneath again for the gophers it seemed to work really good. Going to look online and see if I can find massive rolls of the strong weed blocking plastic. I am probly gonna try and find the six foot wide by about 1000 foot roll if I can and cover the entire row in black weed cloth.
Go try a landscape supply. I have a huge roll of this thick gray stuff that I used to make ghetto Smart Pots using hardware cloth for the sides and bottoms. I think I paid $50 for a 3'x100' roll, something like that.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Genetics. - This is a tough one. I will never grow the sour d outdoors again. I said that last year and didn't listen to myself and am regretting it now. The seed starts from my friends are great but with all the different phenotypes and different harvesting times of the strains it's hard to get my finished product to not look like a blend of different varieties. I am leaning towards doing half cherry pie and half blue dream at both places. They both seem very pest and stalk rot resistant and are shaping up to be my biggest producers. People love the cherry pie and always ask for it. The dream just produces so much and is easy for me to get healthy nice clones of. Doing only two strains will make it very easy to keep everything seperate and create a very consistent product.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Go try a landscape supply. I have a huge roll of this thick gray stuff that I used to make ghetto Smart Pots using hardware cloth for the sides and bottoms. I think I paid $50 for a 3'x100' roll, something like that.
That's what I was thinking. Friedmans has some okay deals but I was thinking if I look online I might be able to find something a little stronger and get one massive roll of it.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Everything has an orangish glow when I take photos in the afternoon. Oh well.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's what I was thinking. Friedmans has some okay deals but I was thinking if I look online I might be able to find something a little stronger and get one massive roll of it.
I found mine quite by accident. I went to a different supplier for soil (their soil sucks, btw) and they had a front shop full of all sorts of other things. I saw that roll, and now that I think about it I think it was like only $30, it was a good enough deal that I snagged it right then and there. This is one of those outfits that does gravel, base rock, soil, bark, etc.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

That's the kind of place I use to get my soil. It's called sequaios landscape. Bulk soil and ag products. I found a super good deal online. It comes in 12 foot by by 300 foot rolls for 200 $$. If I get more then 4 of them

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I need it to be in at least 6 foot wide sections and want it to be really heavy duty compared to the light cloth that rips pretty easy.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I use hardware cloth. More expensive but more durable. Lasts for years also. 1/4"

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

This website looks pretty legit, I might just order a couple thousand bucks of this stuff and cover the whole area at both places... Gonna look like shit from above for the helicopters until the plants get big and can cover some of the blackness but oh well...

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Todays mission-- Taking my dad and my main worker/ best friend to the gardens and just doing a check up on everything that is drying- check the de hums and all the fans and make sure none of the breakers tripped.. Then i'm going to give my dad some head stash of a couple different strains--- he is sick of smoking my indoor sour d littles and wants something with a little more punch... Then probably get some lunch and smoke a joint... All in all it should be a pretty good day..

wahtoogee

wahtoogee

Never had cherry pie, love blue dream

. I'm growing now Strawberry Blue. Strawberry cough x blue dream. Pretty excited, think it's gonna be real nice.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Pictures from today. I think tomorrow might be the day I cut some of these beautiful ladies down. It's been an amazing journey the last 8 months preparing and growing these monsters and I think a majority are ready.

Top Bottom