Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

I got Aptus Startboost on my arm. It's already growing roots.

Poison oak pictures 5

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Nice An detailed information CAP thanks for sharing your finding with us!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Today the Jamaican were almost all popping on the RE side, along with 3 tangerines. On the regular side there were also 3 tangerines, but no Jamaicans.

I can do a side by side but I generally do not inoculate with bennies until first transplant.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20141019 231426
20141019 232803
20141019 231820
Ok so I just started my side bye side with the RE AN the aptus with my HPK! For starters if the aptus don't absolutely smash the RE I probably won't ever use it again I have smelled a dog shit bucket on a 100 degree day that smells better than this stuff! I'm pointing at the hpk in my other cloner! I'll keep everyone one posted that is interested in aeroCloner results!

T

toquer

Had to water a previous tray of cuts that rooted a few days ago. Most have roots, very few have nothing. A lot have roots above the cube because of the rooting hormone. Anyways, running a comparison of RE, H16Roots, Aptus, and compost tea.
1413905031972 736774819 1413905061686649398347

G

gooey

Lots of ways to get quick roots. Most rooting compounds are not approved for food crop usage, is this one? Imho, environment, plant health, water quality are way more important than any special sauce. If it's working for you tho rock on. I can't afford to lose my cuts if power goes so no aero, we're this may be more applicable. Puff puff pass

N

nightmarecreature

Lots of ways to get quick roots. Most rooting compounds are not approved for food crop usage, is this one? Imho, environment, plant health, water quality are way more important than any special sauce. If it's working for you tho rock on. I can't afford to lose my cuts if power goes so no aero, we're this may be more applicable. Puff puff pass

This has all been covered. Please read the whole thread. It bugs me when people read a few paragraphs and then post.

T

toquer

So toquer which product at this point is doing the best for you?
Well the StartBoost is an entirely different product that the RE and Heavy16 Roots. So the true test is between those two as I always run StartBoost. But for this I wanted to compare. I use H16, the entire lineup. Like the results and it's worth it for the $$. At least for me.
Without the StartBoost though there would be no additional source of beneficials other than what the compost tea makes. StartBoost is specifically 2 bacteria. One that breaks down salts the other that out competes pathogens.
The RE and H16 roots have the same ingredients. But RE lists it as 4 compounds. Funny how that is. I might be wrong, but if you mix NH4H2PO4 and KNO3 you'll end up with those two original compounds as well as NH4NO3 and KH2PO4. So what else is in those two bottles of salt is a good question.

N

nightmarecreature

Ive been testing out the H16Roots, it did nothing for my plants.

Aptus makes great stuff, but as far as the Startboost and RE, they seem to be neck and neck so far. The Startboost is nearly double the price.

Here's the type of cuts we are working with. Its common sense that the health of the mom is important. This is not a reveg. This cut was hit with a fungicide at too high a dose and caused it to autoflower. The RE is helping these clones get roots.

IMAG0463
IMAG0466

G

gooey

I read the whole thread. I'm adding my 2 cents, and no were have I seen it covered about being safe for food crop usage? Yer pretty defensive amigo, we're all in this together.

N

nightmarecreature

I read the whole thread. I'm adding my 2 cents, and no were have I seen it covered about being safe for food crop usage? Yer pretty defensive amigo, we're all in this together.

My bad. There was a slight mention that the RE is PGR free and derived from organic ingredients. Not sure if its for food crops but I dont care because its pgr free.

Top Bottom