Mayweather Vs Paquiao

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I have to agree that mayweather is a runner and when he's not running, he's ducking. Mayweather is good but not the The Best Ever ha ha
TBE

naz
egomaniac but he is a bad mother fucker. And as much money he gets paid to dance God damn shits crazy.
Then you see mofos getting koed in boxing and mma for like 2 grand lol sucks for them guys!
I think they should allow soccer kicks and head stuff in mma to prevent a boring wrestling match. Charge people 65$ for a high def PPv fuck that I watch that shit online or at the bar lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
YAAAAAAAAA! please pretty boy stay home and let Money Mayweather try something new mix it up toe to toe, give us what want a..........Fucking battle of warriors leaving it all in the ring, bring it all floyd, forearms, elbows, headbutts, Manny will walk threw any of floyd jrs, "ring experience" heh
News flash when was the last time you saw a "rocky" scenario in boxing? Adrianne!!!

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Mayweather is one of the best defenders ever, but most fans want to see a battle of offense, not X rounds of dancing. Anyways jr is a legend, love to see the love of boxing that flowed from father to son. I just hope lil Wayne entrance doesn't ruin this bout lol. Respect Pac more just for his old school battle style. But Mayweather will win technically.

I'll never forget seeing on live TV Ray Boom Boom Mancini vs. Du Koo Kim fight, craziness. It was my sisters birthday and her friends had just finished watching "the Sound of Music" on vhs, as soon as that crap was over me and dad switched to rabbit ears and watched the fight. That was a true battle... Love extreme sports

If jr is dancing too much I hope the ref orders him to fight, let's see who wins then.

Last edited:
nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Lol. Easy win for Floyd. My 12 year old is bigger than pac. Lol. Save the inbox drama bro. I grow weed. Could care less about this. Take a deep breath and remember where u are.
Well I'm glad we didn't bet, hard to believe you would cry about me being private with a friendly wager on a man's word but nevermind.
Naz
My inbox is open to more fight fun wagers???? If your froggy
naz

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I couldn't agree more with your take on things. I have to believe we as spectators aren't the only ones who know this. Floyd knows dam well he has to take it to him not sit back and counter. Mark my words he will bring the fight to pac man. Throw his weight around and dominate from round 3 or four. I'd wager whatever on that.
thats the thing...is pac man does better when ppl are bringing the fight to him...he has a harder time with a chess match style fight, because then it slows his rhythim down and he does not fight the same...pacs natural element is a fire fight with his opponent, floyds natural element is sitting back in the pocket counter punching....each is better at their own game....i think whoever plays their own game that night, will win the fight....meaning is its a fire fight and floyd brings it to pack then pack will win the rounds....if floyd can sit in the pocket all night and NOT get hit by big lefts, then i think he can pull off a less than spectacular victory...

a fighter always fights best when he is in his comfort zone, when he tries to fight outside it, and do something different, that is when they are most open for shots and make the most mistakes...

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Funny.....I'll respond with nosebleed seat prices and I'm a fan of UFC when it was ran and owned by the Gracies....but you have a dieing point because cage fighting is young and will never live the life necessary to stand next to the sport of boxing.......
naz
couldnt agree more...dana white is killing the ufc, and killing his wallet by making it too fat...

ufc fighters dont get paid enough, and since gsp left the fighterr are now not allowed to have their own sponsors only ufc sponsors...

they are now having so many fights i cant keep up with who is who, and back then they used to have multiple big names per card...now its one big fight and a bunch of nobodys...

and the thing that pisses me off the post...dana white rus his ufc like vince mcmahon ran wwf...they dont mix with other organizations and he runs his shit like a godfather of the mob...

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

thats the thing...is pac man does better when ppl are bringing the fight to him...he has a harder time with a chess match style fight, because then it slows his rhythim down and he does not fight the same...pacs natural element is a fire fight with his opponent, floyds natural element is sitting back in the pocket counter punching....each is better at their own game....i think whoever plays their own game that night, will win the fight....meaning is its a fire fight and floyd brings it to pack then pack will win the rounds....if floyd can sit in the pocket all night and NOT get hit by big lefts, then i think he can pull off a less than spectacular victory...

a fighter always fights best when he is in his comfort zone, when he tries to fight outside it, and do something different, that is when they are most open for shots and make the most mistakes...
Watch how plenty of fighters have beat floyd but lost to the judges, but floyd deserve some credit but he is not as good as his mouth claims or record shows

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Watch how plenty of fighters have beat floyd but lost to the judges, but floyd deserve some credit but he is not as good as his mouth claims or record shows
i think floyd lost maidana 1 but won maidana 2 ...

i also think floys got KD vs zab judah but ref didnt call it....

i also think floyd has an easier time with the bigger slower opponents...pacman is the opposite, a short guy who can cover a lot of ground in the ring, especially for the size..

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Oh Zab gave him big problems as did so many others but how about how fast he ran from winky wright and Winky even past his prime would have wooped the ducking pretty boy.
naz

e4ian

e4ian

Yep.. ive a thread on this Via the Mag'.. (n poll !)

Gonna be .ACE.. i reckon MP will TKO him now!

e4ian

e4ian

From Another Forum.. OK, OLD But Nevertheless,heres Manny and Floyd vs De la hoya : [...?]
^if Manny gets as many Shots in,Mayweather's finished..!

^ Yea i believed FM would (Probably) win on Points But not Now. ! MP's gonna Make the Philipines happy i t'ink..

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Mw pride is based on how much people consider him, hes a attn hog and lush cant ya tell so yeah hes focused in getting more publicity. Yet pac man has no obe to impress but hinself, he has not just a fighters soul but a warriors as well. A fighter expects to fight and a warrior expects to die giving it his all. Freddy is ready to adjust pacman at any moment if may feather decides to shift up.

G gnome

G gnome

$100 fuckin dollars to watch the fight at home! Are you kidding me? Im boycotting this piece of shit. Im not even gonna watch it at somebody else's house as a matter of principal.
Not to mention for the layperson to watch a Mayweather fight is boring as hell.

Top Bottom