MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Taking my time trimming cause It's a cash crop and I'd rather not have the money in my pocket to early. I tent to spwnd it to fast and wanting to use it this spring on my property. I'm also splittung mt time between harvast and clearing the forest off my 2.4 acres so to be ready when it's cleared to put in the well.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Man trimming is a log of work. I'm only cutting off the fans ans dwboneing it to get it preped for the dry trimmer and it's taking forever. Then again I did have a bumper crop this year. I really have no idea what it will comw to total . Lots of volume though.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Been snowed in can't trim because the snow could build up bl9cking the door while inside. I got buzzed be a chopper even though it way out of grow sesion , even for me
Can anyone id if this is the Feds or State ?
FB IMG 1584498414929

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The snow is melting now, slowly . I can get in and out to trim now and may start making hash as well got a ton to get done, even in the bad weather when I can. Will need to resupply soon . Hope 5he stores have stuff I need still. I hear they have some shortages here in Cali.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Twisted my wrist today. Not broken but painful to move..can't so much of anything for a while ,one handed.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Ended up being broken , still soar a lot. I still have not been stimulated with my $1200. Been working on trimm8ng , gping is slow and painful. I just rented my 10acres again. That helps
I got the money to fix my greenhouses and buy clones. Lots of work needs done and I'm running on one wing , :-(

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Picked up 100 clones. I got lots to get done. Filled my water tanks all up and going to start work on my greenhouses in the morning. Need to order new plastic and fetch manurer and worm castings . I also got a bunch of 100 to 200 gallon smart pots to place and fill with soil . I'll end up with 99 plants about 39 more than last year.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I have been going at ot a little slow do to my broken wrist . The greenhouses are cleaned out and the old plastic down . I have clones and plan on stating to plant the greenhouses in the morning. New plastic has been ordered and should be here sometime next week. I started to clear a trail down to my old grow location but got run off by a rather nasty timber rattle snake. I plan on putting in smart pots about 40 of them in. Until I can get to that tje clones will be transplanted into 5 gallon containers. My son is out of college and will be helping me with this project as well as clearing fire wood out of the way for earth work on my 2.4 acre property. My Original 10 acres is rented out for this season. I'll be taking pictures as I go and will make a list of strains picked for this years grow. Stay tuned

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Getting bigger. ! Still haven't got the smart pots in for the potted girls or the plastic up. May take some pictures in a few days.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got to do some program up grades with wifi, next trip to town. Can't do much until then with my new phone.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I hope your garden is growing well @markscastle! In all these years, I still haven't been able to get my hands on any ToK or any hybrids of it. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
About read to start reporting my potted plants into bigger containers . Been having car problems and not able to get take my units to market. Not sure I want to go Southtown year anyway. High cover 19 and civil unrest . Seeing Antifa and BLM stopping g freeway traffic and even ping people from cars to beat the krap out of them. No worth getting caught up in this shit with a load. May just make pressed hash out of the whole season's units as it keeps years. I could unload it all local but don't want to deal with multiple people at my grow spot. Anyone from LA area ?how is it down that way ? Lots of people getting sick ? Violence ? Availability this year ? Some shortages in the North and prices are up a little over last year but good units are around but a little higher in prices over last year.

joeca1i

joeca1i

About read to start reporting my potted plants into bigger containers . Been having car problems and not able to get take my units to market. Not sure I want to go Southtown year anyway. High cover 19 and civil unrest . Seeing Antifa and BLM stopping g freeway traffic and even ping people from cars to beat the krap out of them. No worth getting caught up in this shit with a load. May just make pressed hash out of the whole season's units as it keeps years. I could unload it all local but don't want to deal with multiple people at my grow spot. Anyone from LA area ?how is it down that way ? Lots of people getting sick ? Violence ? Availability this year ? Some shortages in the North and prices are up a little over last year but good units are around but a little higher in prices over last year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom