MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The guy who I got the water tanks from was visited by Butte Co. code enforcement. They flew over him a week ahead of time in a chopper and circled around 5 times. When they came out there were 2 code enforcement and 2 sheriffs`s officers. He was sighted for 8 offences. sewer, water, un- permitted building ( greenhouse) , etc. I don`t believe they are working off complaints like they say they are. There just trying to catch everyone they can. It can run into thousands of dollars in fines ,not just the $500 for the first day and the loss of your crop to be in compliance. They make liens on properties and charge interest on uncollected fines. No you don`t go to jail over growing here, but the risk is still great. You could lose your land and be in debit for a very long time. And they could also charge you with manufacturing for sale , so you could be arrested and have your land and property seized, all without a warrant! This is not as likely because it involves costs on their part but it could and has happened.

I would like to have more information from people who have been inspected and sighted in Butte County by code enforcement officers. We need to know and understand every aspect of their operational agenda in order to fight this ! Please PM me with any information you may have! The times of day, if they did a fly over before hand, the types of vehicles used the amount of personnel , equipment they used., everything you know! also the depth of investigation and if you were cooperative and to what degree. If they made any offers, threats, or set any conditions or if they used a search warrant. I`d like to see copies of search warrants as many have faults and can be thrown out in court. Also the judges who signed off on any warrants. all of this information should be gathered in order to come up with a defiance and possible litigation(s) against the county.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey hey.. Good News about your Daughters Remission . Nice grow set up (-: and sounds like you got Keif coming out your
ears.. LoL we're getting closer to June.. may it be a good grow year for you and us All (-:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well maybe but the guy who I had giving me clones shorted me. I got about 25 so far and they must have been under 24 hours of light and are starting to flower. I`m not sure they will come out of it and even if they do it will set them back. I`m not sure what to do.

I was thinking I might use some of them in an indoor set up I`m working on and just try to get some from some place else.

I was going to run a grow set up in the office trailer off a generator and make seeds and clones and just use one room. The other room would have been kept for drying bud. I`m ether going to have to use it to grow in or dry and trim in. I can`t do both at the same time. I was going to have the tunnels converted back to full greenhouses for a winter grow in late Fall. I don`t think I can do everything I wanted to do.

I`m thinking of just doing 150 sq. ft. in the greenhouses and having two converted back into full greenhouses that way I won`t end up getting a bunch of problems with the code enforcement . I`d use the extra space for drying the bud and use the 10x 40 office trailer for an indoor grow with two rooms. Or I could set a couple of grow tents up for veg and set the rest up for a one room grow. I could then veg in the whole thing and change it out for flower ,leaving the tents to hold moms in veg while the flowering is going on in the rest of the trailer? I would then use the greenhouses for a full winter grow when it is less likely to get raided by code enforcement in the winter. Less chance of rippers and the bud would be coming out in early spring when the prices are better. This would also leave me with some summer time off to visit my kids and grandkids.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I t will take two weeks of more for the clones I have to come out of flower and it will stunt them as they won`t be putting on nodes while they are in the flower state. I don`t think they would be a good choice to put out for my 150 sq. foot grow outdoor. Some of them could be used in an indoor set up or for making crosses with ? I`m not sure what to use them for! They are mostly useless. If they stay in flower they won`t put out enough to make them worth an effort. I have no males going to use any for crosses and they wouldn`t make very good moms for clones ether as the switching back and forth could cause the clones to be herm potentials. I think I`m going to set up half of the office trailer as a grow room and look for new clones. I`ll use the 150 sq. ft. to grow some of the clones out as testers and keep the rest going in veg in the trailer along with some seedlings then convert two of the tunnels back into full greenhouses by fall so I`ll only need to finish up the 150 sq. foot grow and convert that greenhouse back in time for a winter grow. when the plants from the 150 ft. grow are done and dryed I`l also convert the rest of the trailer back into an all indoor set up and grow more in there during the winter.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I checked and 7 of the clones seem to be coming out of flower rather well. Maybe they all will? I still have to fetch more as I bought 80 clones and only have 22 so far. Maybe many of them will also come out ok? I`m glade the Salmon Creek is one that`s going good. I`ve been wanting to run that strain for some time after seeing it in Lake County. I also have a cross of it , Salmon Creek x Big Bud, in the batch. Now I`m not sure what I`ll do 150 sq. ft. or 60 plants in all of the greenhouses. I`m going to make a run for a load of chicken manure soon and see what else looks good in the batch of clones owed to me before I decide. Ether way I`ll also plan on fixing up some kind of indoor set up and want to run a full winter crop in the greenhouses late next Fall.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got the diesel generator running. It is loud so it needs a new muffler and one tire is sun cracked. I`ll need a way of carrying diesel fuel up the hill before I`ll be able to use it much. I have two 5 gallon fuel cans but I need to have a 500 gallon tank and a fuel transfer tank for the truck to make good use of it. It should run a few core and coil ballasts and some T-5`s ok. I`ll use it this winter. I`m using the Honda generator for now.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
glad things seem to be going better !

Well they were going good , I just blew out my inverter/charger($800) now I can use AC unless the generator is running! Looking into a new one. Don`t think I need as big of watts as I was using. I think 2000 w is all I`d need. I only run my stereo or the HDTV and Satellite or Blue Ray player or use it to charge cell, laptop, drill ,etc. I`d like to set up the fridge to run off batteries at some point because when the generator is off it runs on propane but the pilot light gets blown out sometimes. I`m just not sure how many watts it requires and would have to hard wire it in.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Sheeeeez, just as it looked to be going smoothly .. bang,another hang-up.. LoL not sure what happened here today was a beautiful day, and supposed to stay nice.. Now we got Dark ominous clouds rolling around.. LoL and my little ones are trying to get a tan...
they be needin to get more sun before June .. as they will be going out.. fingers crossed for all ladies.. (-: someday maybe i will have
a clone hook up.. if they ever wake up.. although i think we're closer here to the "legal Status" then some states.. C'mon lets make the
green mountains even greener... (-: dammmmm it!! lol anyhow hope your well MC and things get smoother.. Grow Strong ~(-:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yea not sure if I`ll get the company to honor a standard warrantee on the inverter. They want me to take it apart and take pictures of it. They are in Taiwan. I`m having a hard time understanding there English. I described what went wrong with it. I`m thinking I have a trickle charger and just getting a smaller and cheaper modified sine inverter. Should work and they can be bought anywhere.

I`m not even having any luck contacting the surveyor. They just don`t answer the phone. I`m going to head to town and go by and see them . Don`t know what is up with them! Thinking if I file a law suit they would just turn me in the code enforcement. Like to have them tell me if they don`t intend on doing the survey and offering me my deposit back($1,500.00). I`ll try again next year with an other company. I may try to find someone who has a GPS unit or program that can give me estimated corners and see if I can get the logging done so I have a pad. If it wasn`t for my kids all living near by I`d sell and move out of county!

Thinking I`d like to find 5 acres lower down the hill nearer to town and below the snow line anyway. Maybe some place that has street access and address and a well ,maybe septic in. I don`t need 10 acres anyway. I`m pretty sure I could get a cash offer of $60,000 or more on this land. With that I could find a smaller property that suites my needs better. I`d only need 3-5 acres. I had a small hand full of dispensaries make me cash offers of around $60-70,0000 when I was trying out the waters to rent the upper 5 acres. No takers on a lease at the time but I`ve been offered $15-20,000 cash for renting for the season. At this rate I`d take an agreement for two years for a pad, a septic and a survey. I could try and stay here on the easement until the property is vacant again. If I found a smaller place I`d offer to sell the property to the renter. It would be so much easier being a little closer to town and medical care if I needed it.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Talked to the survey crew leader. He was sick and took 4 days off. Seems like they could have called. All the traversing for over two miles is off as I thought. I`m going to look for a second marker on some property that is about 600 ft. from mine. I have the SW corner and the other corner is about 166 ft. north of that. If It`s marked as well as the SW corner I should be able to find it. That`s what I was trying to get them to do instead of traversing over two miles so they have two points of referents. Wish I had a 100ft. + tape measure! I think mine is only 50 ft long? I`ll measure along the road to 166 ft. and get a compass reading from the SW corner. That should put me close. The survey tuck is in the shop getting brakes done and with luck they should be up tomorrow ?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
If I just get my SW corner marked I will have a good idea where my boundaries are. My property is square and the county map shows it to have 4 equal sides of about 660 some odd ft. I`d have to look for it to get a better idea but I believe the SW and NW corners run true North/South. I forget how much a magnetic campus is off. Matter of fact I think the polls have been wobbling so that makes it harder to figure. I have no plans to do anything with the true boarders , just to the inside of the property so shouldn't be a problem anyway as long as I don`t put the pad in to close or log or cut wood near the boarder of the property.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Earth quake North of Chico at 8am, it was a 3.0 is all. I didn`t feel it but maybe that`s why my dog Brute kept barking his head off trying to wake me up? I thought he wanted fed early but he hadn`t eaten his dinner from last night yet. I think there was an other one in the North state this morning also , maybe farther North? We may get an other one soon or it may hit farther South of here, Bay Area or south of San Diego ? All the little farts do is let off the steam anyway. I`m more worried about Mt. Lassen as it`s way over do for an eruption ! Last one was small back in 1928. The one before that shot rocks the size of busses into Southern Oregon and as far South as Sacramento. It is also part of the venting of Mt. Shasta and the Buttes Mountain Range. They are also active and over do!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I found the Northwest marker and the surveyors are coming tomorrow if the brakes on there truck get done early enough. I think I sprained my ankle but it doesn`t hurt much because of all the nerve damage from the diabetes. It was swollen and bruised but is better after being packed in ice awhile. I`m just trying to keep off of it and keep it elevated . I also found a bunch of tops stuck away from harvest. I think they were put away for personal smoke at the time and forgot. Maybe a pound worth. They need trimmed but have a nice smell to them. I really am swimming in bud and kief. Much more than I need to get by for personal through the next year. I just need to work on it a little and decide what to keep.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Not sure the surveyors are going to show up. Still waiting to see if there truck`s brakes get done. I need to have a fasting blood test done for my very late doctors appointment and pick up my rifle from the blacksmith`s as well as resupply some. I also need some valves for the water tanks. Guess I`ll do some more clean up for for fire protection today and work on the hash and cleaning some of the buds I found tonight. One of these days I`d like to take my dog Brute to the lake and throw in. He`s getting to be a stinky boy ! I also need to check on my other clones due me.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
They showed up and worked about a half of a day. I got a call and the boss, an elderly man. He said my property may not be exactly where I was shown it to be. They are going to work on it and give me an idea where it really is. Now I`m wondering just what the terrain will be, if there is water, sun, and if there is lumber worth logging. I`m not to worried about available fire wood as the whole area is covered with oaks. I`m glade I`m having the survey done! What if I`d just started moving earth or cutting trees! I`m hoping that the actual land will be better, not worse than what I thought was mine. If not I`m not sure what action to take. Remember I paid for this land in units, not cash, Also I`ve put $ into clearing the road for this and had the land cruzed for timber already. I don`t think I can get anything back out of this guy, not what I had into it as units have gone down in value from 5 + years ago. Just going to have to wait and see just where my land is.

Top Bottom