MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey Mark, how are you my freind?!! Hope u had a nice time during The Holidays. Very nice plans for the next grow. Man, Jeffersons Porch sounds awesome!! Man the history behind that is CRAZY! Thomas Jefferson's shit?! Mad respect to your kickass family too for keepin those historical genetics going! How were they carried on if ya dont mind me asking? Fillial gens over the years Im guessing? Lol, Probably not by clone due to genetic drift??? I would LOVE to check some out! And thwre are some awesome crosses in there too! Wish u the very best this year Mark. Peace.
Quest

Reactions: KBA
winta

winta

you got some amazing strains there MC! its awesome that your family passed down gifts to each other through the generations!

K

KBA

Fantastic thread , really awesome seeing all aspects ad you go along. What brought mr to knowing of the internet world famous marks castle is the ToK talk of Kabul which I am really excited about and would love to get an f1 clone. Only to try to bring new light to a strain that had obviously had a bad rep or they wouldn't of raided him I suppose. They had been operating forever , idk what they did to get us special forces to raid them buy must have been something serious. I am hoping to start a figu study group in America with as many people as possible , have you ever heard of Billy Meier? He is it . I am reading kelch der wahrheit by him now and is the best book ever available. Please tell every single person you know about him , esp older folks. I am 28 and I know how different folks are born before 1980. It was cause the bafath, renegade scientists from Atlantis basically enslaved the earth under the giza pyramids with their advanced space ship , evil mechanations. They tried to kill BEAM 11 times. Then they plejaren took them from the planet and another planet they were on and trapped them out of our time and our space. Far away, they are all dead as of 2006 and will have a lifespan of about 92 years , reduced from thousands , even the leader who died in 1972, was 4000 years old they technical sciences. But yea Billy Meier is the reincarnation of jmmanuells spirit form who was 6 other prohpets before him from the nokodemion spirit form who beings us the spiritual teachings from a far off galaxy. I'm sure you can tell the difference in the quality of life since before 1980 and since they were kicked off planet, like freedom basically. The secret military knows this and is trying to get everyone to know about it and accept responsibility to avoid us all from going thru more spiritual darkness, since we have basically been enslaved the past 13,500 years. Can I say free at last! Anyway please tell your friends family and especially every older person you know, we do NOT need to suffer any more religious dogmas ever again! Did I mention the bafath were using.mind control to influence all fraternal organizations? That's why they exsist? I'm sure you know what I mean since I saw the talk of the space probe thing to fly across earth in an hour. Reminds me of how the government artificially insiminated me to make sure we avoid spiritual darkness , have pride , and probably mainly to make sure we all in the grand ole u s of a didn't die in a horrible nuclear holecaust. He openly stated the government has been cloning military personal since the 70s and oh how he calls every single everyone out including the pope? I know when a sleeper cell who was kicked from the army for selling Russians information , also in the free masons army which is why he didn't get charged with treason I assume. He tells me had killed people under mind control for the dea , no how sketchy is that! I hope he takes it easier tho , there is no spiritual crime for protecting your life as a LAST CASE resort only. I mean last resort only. There is no hell when you die you goto null time where you create the next life which would be 1.5 times the amount of life we lived but the world is so overpopulated. Our earth is big enough for 529 million people to have 18 tilla b le hectacres to live on . But since we are overpopulated earths heaven or null time is basically instantly reincarnating us all ! So make sure to plan next life or at least think about it in this one. So yea tell everyone we are free and whatever you want , I just wrote to say how cool I think your blog is. Peace in wisdom , saalome ,omfalon murado , theyfly.com figu.org Billyforkids.info they won't bust you but remember we are under mind control ! Haha I ran a sea of green in Indiana , all though I am waiting 18 months of quitting cigs sugar pot alky yoi name it to have kids , what beam reccomends. Tell the children lol we love you brother never forget we are here to help , American human being from the earth - KB

K

KBA

YouTube the silent revolution of truth and the Billy Meier documentary , oh my army buddy from anonomus was dude who got kicked , he told me the us hasd tried killing beam but he has consciousness related powers, and I am serious!! Wrote to say goblet of truth is free on internet to read - kb

K

KBA

I figure adults van handle the truth, anyone born back in the day will relate , also never join any fraternal organizations was why I replied also, forgot to add

K

KBA

Well each human being is responsible for themselves I mean to get to the truth !! -kb
When you see thirsty it is to late to dig a well -the om Billy Meier

genepool

genepool

I like ur style Mark u r unique my kind of human. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy ur posts I'll have to read threw this thread soon and get caught up. Gald to hear u got a deal on that new ride sounds like a nice pickup perfect for ur needs.

I'll be saving my coin waiting for ur drop here keep up the amazing work brother cheers.

K

KBA

Seeds is where it is at that is for sure, ima be on the look out for Chemdog 91 x tok, i saw tok on classic seeds , crossed with an afghan , probably try it once i get on my feet, I'd definatly rather get my hands on them chem tok cross tho, sounds like great hybrid vigor.ima be on the look out for them , this has inspired me to start breeding seeds , and using then only, It is more natural then clones that is for sure.

K

KBA

I'm basically fresh off the boat anyway to chem, turning 29 this year. Just now smoked a bx 3 times in from 91 . First experience with chem and am way excited, as id pick up clones ,just recently, Chemdog is by far the fastest and thickest , and stinks , just unreal hybrid vigor, excited and looking forward to tok x Chemdog 91

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam tryed virgin moble s broadband2go but not enough signal. No net on my new computer yet. I think the local cell tower is celular one works with at&t but hoping to get an other company that s cheeper.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Dam tryed virgin moble s broadband2go but not enough signal. No net on my new computer yet. I think the local cell tower is celular one works with at&t but hoping to get an other company that s cheeper.
Mark you can get a smart phone with unlimited data and download a wifi broadcasting app and use your phone to broadcast your internet to your computer for free.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yes but it would. Violate my user agreement. May just go back with my old ser services.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK I`m on line!!! Went back to my old service but added a portable modem so I can set it up on the window with Velcro and get a better signal.. learning windows 8,which sucks! Can`t figure out what`s up or down. Anyway only 5 gigs a month and 3 on the phone. Gess I won`t be watching many movies on here!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
DSCN0212
Think I said I`d put up a picture of the Sierra Leone ? Well this is it just starting into flower.

Top Bottom