MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

That's why she's still here. The altitude kush was a lil too sweet for me. I thought russet too and spent a shitload of time and money searching for the fuckers and nothing... so maybe I'm paranoid UT better safe than sorry. Def not a virus. My plants are rocking and growing fast. Also it's a leaf here and there almost like it got too many nutes and was green and curled one leaf. Then I did more research and it looked like mite damage.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Nice! Now that I got the PPMs in check, they're exploding with new growth. Definitely the stinkiest plants I've grown. Still seeing the stretch( a good 3 - 4 inches between nodes ) from the Alien/Chemdog #4 influence, but the stems are wider and hollow.......not conducive to super cropping like the A4.

@Frostynugman - This is a leaf from heavy feeding....any resemblance?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Nice! Now that I got the PPMs in check, they're exploding with new growth. Definitely the stinkiest plants I've grown. Still seeing the stretch( a good 3 - 4 inches between nodes ) from the Alien/Chemdog #4 influence, but the stems are wider and hollow.......not conducive to super cropping like the A4.

@Frostynugman - This is a leaf from heavy feeding....any resemblance?View attachment 497655
Similar but it's not at the ends like claws it's in the middle like a twist.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Lovin the set up, i wish i had an extra tent to do seed runs. Hopefully once i get some good plants i think will impart good qualities ill give it a shot. Appreciate the love, im close to flipping my veg tent, and when that happens i will give the BHOG and BBH a run for some keepers, hopefully i can produce some fruit that looks half as good as yours.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Thanks for the heads up, slowly transitioning to organics, still using bottles but thier "organic" so half way there sort of. Yea your testers looked so bomb, the blue dream you used for the cross is one of the best looking BD genetics I've seen, can't wait to get these girls up and running, what the time Fran on these BBH?

Calixylon

Calixylon

All my seed purchases had been faster Indica leaner, I'm psyched to get some lengthier strains in my tent so I can have daytime meds along with my indicas for which I primarily medicate for insomnia, neuropathic pain, restlessness. But having something that dosent make me wanna lay down is nice, just need to make sure it dosent have a hard burnout.

I got this super terpy live extraction wax that was super silver kush, it was mostly super silver haze because it stunk like limonene, was pure sativa electric lemon haze, anyway this shit had a great high with a super active peak and got you up and active, but 2 hours later you were so burnt out it was hard to stay awake. Probly the OG, but I find a lot of sativas to come with a harder knockdown than most indicas, just takes a few hours till it's present

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Bad news today. 3 of my BFF females started throwing male flowers. Could be genetics although I didn't see any male flowers growing the F1s, could be the stress they went under from the soil being too hot. Either way the cross is unstable. 5 more grown in straight Roots Original went into bud. If any of these herm, I will kill the males and wait for better genetics to breed.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Shit happens. I'm not sure you wanna grow those f2s until more testing is done. I just put 7 more into bud. These were grown in a different soil and never had deficiencies like the first batch......which is the reason for the outbreak.....I hope. I do have 3 females that are nice. I'm thinking about going back to the F1s and making new F2s. Maybe the F1 male had the gene because the 5 fems grown, which also dealt with stress from over fertilizing, were clean. Didn't have any herms with the Garlic Knots or GKbx1s... Hey @JAWS - you here anything about the ADog f4s, as far as herm issues?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Sour power is a horti lab seed yeah? Same one karma does work with?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Yep, Hortilab. One plant has some discoloring and curling of the leaves....like the R4. Both plants are frosty , one being more indica. The indica leaner grows normal and doesn't require much feeding My friend grew a seed from this batch and his plant also grows with discoloring and curling leaves.. I have only 4 BFF f2s budding after removing males and herms.. The smell is incredible and I have a cut I'll keep around for a bit. I tossed all 4 phenos of the BFF f2 seeds. Keeping the f1s and may look again sometime.

Next round up I have 2 Mystery Plant, BFF f2, Sour Power, females from 8 Blue Sour Kush(Blue Dream x (Sour Diesel x OG Kush f4), and Blue Dream. BSK will be back crossed to the Blue Dream. The BD has never thrown a male flower and has all the qualities I want in a plant......and no negative ones to speak of. Also back crossing Blue Dream to (Blue Dream x Mean Martian Green).....might be a male available from a friend.

Blue Dream
Picture 212

MMG male.
Picture 017

Blue Sour Kush
IMG 0354

BshDctr

BshDctr

Sour Martian Haze made with that MMG male pictured above are looking very nice. I got 2 females, slightly different from each other, but both are very dank looking and smelling at around 9-10 weeks. Looks like they will go 13 or so weeks and I can't wait to try it. I'll get a few pics of them soon!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Nice. Can't wait to see a few. Got three Sour Martians in veg, but not sure about sex yet. I love the leaf structure and color. A very long finishing strain but I'm expecting fire. Both the Sour Cream and MMG are G13/Haze crosses from DNA seeds.....SC is from 2009 and MMG is from 2012. Should have F2s coming soon, from both the Sour Martian Haze and Black Belt Haze, as well as BBH bx1's. I'm hoping to find earlier finishing phenos in the bx1..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Edit for my last post: Sour Matian Haze is SSSDH x MMG. Another friend crossed the Sour Cream with this MMG male......not sure he named it.

All plants at 6 weeks..
Sour Power #1

Sour Power #2

Mystery Plant

Black Forest Fire #1

Black Forest Fire #2

Blue Sour Kush(Sour OG male x Blue Dream) Growing just like the Chemdog 91 x Blue Dream....sturdy, bushy, easy and fast growing..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Black Forest Fire #1, day 48

Black Forest Fire #2, day 48, calyxes turning purp...

Black Forest Fire #3, day 28ish

Black Forest Fire #4, day 28ish

Sour Power #1, day 48

Sour Power#2, day 48

Mystery plant, day 48

Top Bottom