Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hard part is not chasin things that go wiggle wiggle wiggle!:angelic:

Processing some up now, won't have any sausage ready yet though.:(

I'm pulling that Prime can fit ya somewhere!:D

I'm gonna need some help saturday so if any of the crew is willing then give me a shout.
So I was thinking this was this coming weekend for some reason. It's the following weekend tho right? The 31,1,&2. I may be able to make it out for a few hours on Saturday

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

G-glue @mid bloom
DSC 0542
DSC 0547

symbiote420

symbiote420

@ftwendy gave me this nug of GG#4, thanks bro! It's one of the best samples of Glue that I've smoked, and i've smoked my fair share of it! He killed it on the Firedawg and GSC too both were top notch. I couldn't find my cam to snap pics of them but that Cookie was so damn frosty .....and harder than a jawbreaker too, great thumb'n!

Glad I had time to hook up with the big homie @ohthatguy8 yesterday, good looking out bro!! :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Reup Tomorrow!!! Was hoping harvest was done but i guess thats still another 1/2 a month away so.. We'll see what i end up with tomorrow

Prolly Chocolate chunk, Some kinda Haze either SSH X Lavender or Cannalope... Deathstar? Qrazytrain? if not those then who knows we'll see what he brings..

Shamus

Shamus

Pass that to this Guy!^^^

You should track some down dabbie. I will always love gsc. I'm smoking my last bowl of outdoor Sunset Sherbet which is really nice.

That's crazy I did a bunch of sunset sherbs this year too. It didn't look very cookie outdoors at all. Almost more like a pie in structure

Here's some other pie.. Not the cookie kind tho ;)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yummy!!!! I love a good batch of Deathstar, best I have had was from Herbal Solutions in Ypsi.. dank ddank dank

Yuh! Yeilds 6.5 Grams of oil per ounce exactly everytime without fail. Def. a dank strain REEKS like no other. Slightly fruity with a massive skunk appeal at times can even smell like a good batch of mayonase lol

But yeah i always grab an ouce when i pick up my stash its a great day time smoke.

Top Bottom