Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20141111 132841
20141111 132849
20141111 133552
20141111 132849
20141111 133822
Alion here she is at 35 day's in!

Shamus

Shamus

Much love to all the farm homies.

Haven't had internet.

New projects, really just wanna focus on diesel and das skunk.
Found a new love for the white x pestilence (the Eskimo pie I mentioned earlier)
Aesop rock live in a few weeks if any farmers are down to link up. Homeboy sand man

Shamus

Shamus

The secret stoners are in MI,

Our community is like the mass of treasure at which lies in these lakes. Back woods glory and shucking corn runs this state, other states gems have made it to dispensaries and back.. And yet most of our best hasn't made it more than 20 blocks away. We know how to share but in the right ways.

Be glad your a MI grower.

Motha funkin fist in da air.

Drunk rant over

shesatoker

shesatoker

The secret stoners are in MI,

Our community is like the mass of treasure at which lies in these lakes. Back woods glory and shucking corn runs this state, other states gems have made it to dispensaries and back.. And yet most of our best hasn't made it more than 20 blocks away. We know how to share but in the right ways.

Be glad your a MI grower.

Motha funkin fist in da air.

Drunk rant over
Since our awesome thread got deleted I thought I would make a new fresh one! Only thing is I don't have any pics until I figure out how to upload on ipad2, not very computer smart:/ but let the show begin farmers lets see what you got!

john martin

john martin

Thanks sixstring bro, fixed!

Sorry loli, no, but that reminds me, I used to have amazing convo. with guy from Cali. Connect forums by nickname of "SoUr Og", that I lost contact with when those forums went down, so while we are at it, anyone know how to reach him?

He lives in my nect of woods and we were gonna have a nice session before Swerve gave up on his forums :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom