Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hope to see some farmers tomorrow I'll be hanging with the Rebels!

HHcup

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nearing the home stretch with this SFV Stardawg, thinking I may have to call this cross Super Saiyan ....the nugs really remind me of Goku's 'do after he powers up!!

Here's a nug of od Mackinaw OG .....it's killer indo but grown outside it's a different animal!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The event itself was not very impressive but its always a good time hanging with Mota and the Rebels! Took the wifey this time and she got hammered on the edibles! lol Good to see @dieseldawg2480 again thanks for the nugs bro!

symbiote420

symbiote420

No premature ejerkulating! @symbiote420 lmao!

What's the Pulp Fiction?

It's Ohio Dumpster x Alien Double Dawg .....the A.D.D. is Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg F3.

The homie cannarado made that fire cross and I found a branchy/resiny/cherry smelling male that I gave to my buddy Leafdoctor to hit this harem with ....made 18 crosses, he's got some pretty cool packaging and has been selling a couple of em outta local dispos. I'll hook you up with a couple of em next time we meet, so far the Ghost x ADD is my fav ...the Kilpatrick OG (Wifi x ADD) has been featured in Culture & MMMR mags! @FiveAM those huge fans got me hoping she'll flower fast!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
It's Ohio Dumpster x Alien Double Dawg .....the A.D.D. is Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg F3.

The homie cannarado made that fire cross and I found a branchy/resiny/cherry smelling male that I gave to my buddy Leafdoctor to hit this harem with ....made 18 crosses, he's got some pretty cool packaging and has been selling a couple of em outta local dispos. I'll hook you up with a couple of em next time we meet, so far the Ghost x ADD is my fav ...the Kilpatrick OG (Wifi x ADD) has been featured in Culture & MMMR mags! @FiveAM those huge fans got me hoping she'll flower fast!

"What's wrong with you Prime?" "Oh I just found out I have Ghost ADD!"

It means if your not talking about weed I dont GAF! lmao!

I saw some new packs a little while back through Genotype was that some of those crosses? Sounds like some bomb dank!

Top Bottom