Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

How u like the sinmints I almost bought a pack of that bit whent with white OG , white nightmare and LVBK I have never run Sincity seeds what do u think about their gear ?

To be very honest I like Sinmint its something very different from my normal grows. I have one Mint Pheno but it does not get big buds at all and the stretch on some of these is 3x. Great Skittles taste But she will be in my garden maybe one of two plants for personal meds. I ran the regs of the sinmint cookies and all where male 8/8 I still have some regs but not looking to run it anytime soon. I am looking for the Big yielded, great taste with a great buzz. To be quite honest I dont know what the big deal is with the cookies. I think IMO that its over rated.

SSC gear has some of the easiest gear to grow. The phenos are there you will still have to find them though. Thats the down side I think.

But that Tangerine Power is pure dank funk dont miss out on it IMO.

ftwendy

ftwendy

forum cookie budlet - fresh out of the cure... super stank

Rwgscnug

Rwgscnug2

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

What up farmers? How the fuck did we get all this snow with so much fire? You all have been killin' it.

I had the pleasure to smoke GSC a while ago and it was some kills. Nice to see it working its way around the mitten. Hope to have a grow set up in the next couple weeks. And time for moe to step up his game. Slackin' way too hard over here.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Canappa

Canappa

canappa prolly being modest too. lol. prolly two tokes, and they down like four flats. i'll bet his poop smells like dank weed! lol. one love brother...

You havent seen the joints I roll,lol I admit most the people I smoked with are not daily smokers...but the shit is dank!

Top Bottom