Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kooter840

kooter840

20140510 212401
Niiiiiiiice little brown I caught yesterday.

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah im thinking about heading up for the morel festival in boyne next weekend for mama, might try to sneak off to the jordan for a bit :)
although last time I tried that shit mama made me take her and she caught all the fish while I snagged all the logs lol.seemed like every time I got hung up on something she shouted op got one haha.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, well I talked the wifey into a camping trip so I'll be upthere in 2 weeks homie! I know your gonna show me that lil Brown Trout honey hole! I know one myself! Remember out there off of M-41. I think we went out there once a longtime ago. The weather is beautiful too! Can't wait!
Quest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
VERY NICE DUDE,! Won't lie! I'm a bit envious!!! Good eatin right there!

Quest

Get out there and get some bro!! I think they're just starting to bed. We hit them like that last year too in the same spot. :)
Been wanting to get on a different lake and find the Blue Gillasaurus!! Twice as big as those above.:eek:

Canappa

Canappa

Get out there and get some bro!! I think they're just starting to bed. We hit them like that last year too in the same spot. :)
Been wanting to get on a different lake and find the Blue Gillasaurus!! Twice as big as those above.:eek:

They are killing silver bass right now they running just down the street from me all around Grosse Ile. my my step father went out last week caught 100 in 2 hrs, I love to have me some blue gill right now I might just have the time to go out tomorrow I have not been out all year its killing me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom