Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leafdoctor1

leafdoctor1

2014 11 24 223853
tasty og

rawman

rawman

That SK 6 will always be some of the dankest tasting weed the actual popper isn't around anymore.... We try to tell him hop on IG nowadays at least lol @ibTheMan dunno if he even has a account anymore ?? Good job though killing it!

New stuff from pheno hunting

Chemdog D x Triangle Kush
IMG 6758

The White x GSC
IMG 6757

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

That SK 6 will always be some of the dankest tasting weed the actual popper isn't around anymore.... We try to tell him hop on IG nowadays at least lol @ibTheMan dunno if he even has a account anymore ?? Good job though killing it!

New stuff from pheno hunting

Chemdog D x Triangle Kush
View attachment 461171

The White x GSC
View attachment 461172
Nice pics are you hoping to bring out better flavor with crossing the white with gsc?

symbiote420

symbiote420

This thread is reaching 10-alarm status, we don't need no water let the mutha***** burn ...keep posting up that fire MI, represent!

I got a few spots that need to be filled and I was thinking about poppin' some beans, I'm deciding between these....
Aliendawg F4 (Rado)
G-Funk - '88 G13/HP x OG Squared
pre98 Bubba Kush x Black Bart's Afghan35 (Mota)
Rug Burn OG (RD)
Ultimate Chem 2011 (Kid Twist)
.......a tough decision but I don't think I could really go wrong with any of em!

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

This thread is reaching 10-alarm status, we don't need no water let the mutha***** burn ...keep posting up that fire MI, represent!

I got a few spots that need to be filled and I was thinking about poppin' some beans, I'm deciding between these....
Aliendawg F4 (Rado)
G-Funk - '88 G13/HP x OG Squared
pre98 Bubba Kush x Black Bart's Afghan35 (Mota)
Rug Burn OG (RD)
Ultimate Chem 2011 (Kid Twist)
.......a tough decision but I don't think I could really go wrong with any of em!
That's some way to end the year homie, funk me! Have to grip up some of them G Funk's to squeeze in for the final crack'n. Coming up in the next few days, so it's on like funk'n donkey kong, funk on

Top Bottom