Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankyDank30

StankyDank30

20160417 195605 1

P

Pimples

I hear ya. Iam out of the loop and i been growing for decades. Got patients now for the last 8 years. I get around a little..
.score my seeds and cuts and crawl back in my hobbit hole basement and rock shit out. All 8 Gavita 6/750's in a perpetual bloom setup. Its a lonely life. Its pretty much open here in Flint but i still lay low. Habit.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Why would you wanna do that? Have a grower I know move from mendo to here, then a little more up north, then going back to mendo as the mmmp program free weed wanna-be patients are getting out of hand.

P

Pimples

Some eye candy. Eldorado, been my favorite for a year now. Same bud about 3 weeks apart. This bud is so hard you could hit a home run with it. View attachment 585119 View attachment 585120
Very nice. Hey on that Sky lotus...i was just gifted a few cuts....how is the yield? Is it real fluffy or just not as dense as say a Glue or the like. How is the structure? Sick of floppy og stuff that needs major canopy maintenance which is my biggest hurdle with modern stuff. I been growing for decades but canopy flop has always been my achilles heel. Net trellis has been my go to but timing has to be spot on. Staking is a bitch and a chore. Thinking about tomato cages for indoor. Never used them inside believe it or not. Iam looking for higher yielding og types that have better branch structure support. Goji Og from the description from Bodhi sounds ideal and i heard Sky Lotus was similar. Getting ready to chop a room next week i kinda let go and have serious bud flop. Packed full of Sour og (awesome plant but stretchy and VERY floppy) Blue Petrol..Chemdog #4 og and a couple Blue Dreams. Canopy management has been a hurdle for me past couple years. I hope mine turn out well. I was just gifted that and diamond og from a real cool cat. And was very curious to get a heads up on what. To expect from lotus.

Last edited:
Top Bottom