Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Suge Pure Kush :)

Pure kush

Space Cab

Space Cab

Na , sorry. It didnt stretch much at all and bushed naturally, it smells of bubble gum with settle grape tones. Ill let ya know how it yields out though, seems pretty nice

symbiote420

symbiote420

pheno3 looks nice, what are they smelling like?

All have an exotic old school smell with the lemon fuel kush undertones, especially #3 which seems 50/50 SFV/ Colombian buds, 100% CG structure (btw my fav too), #2 has the pungent musty element added that I love, the calyxes are starting to swell and she's bleeding trichs now! I just yanked #1 last nite ....she has more of that incensy Master Kush smell in there, I quick dried a bottom bud to gauge her and I'm impressed, after a proper dry & cure this is gonna be some serious flame!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So I googled it and G13 Labs made this cross. I would agree with most of the description except for the fruity taste. No fruit whatsoever.

rawman

rawman

If it's supposed to be the raw diesel that won the iron labs cup, it's original diesel.... That's why I asked, the guy called it raw diesel cuz he got the cut from me..... I really think he might of mislabeled it though.... I tasted what one the cup, and it was nothing like the original diesel..... Who knows....

Here's a link to the original diesel that I passed to him, that then got the tag raw diesel, you think they're the same Ft.Wendy?

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/flower-shots.45318/page-2

rawman

rawman

Looks pretty close actually, maybe it is the original D.... One thing about this us it is lanky in veg and looks like a OG kinda in veg (three leafers n lanky), smells of straight diesel funk also :) good job either way

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looks pretty close actually, maybe it is the original D.... One thing about this us it is lanky in veg and looks like a OG kinda in veg (three leafers n lanky), smells of straight diesel funk also :) good job either way
Thanks Raw. When I get a chance I'll get some veg pics up. Got a round of these waiting for a room.

djmjb

djmjb

Anyone happen to know any collectives in MI currently carrying a legit deathstar cut ? I've been looking forever.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Anyone got true Og cutz they wanna show off? Show me some og dankness boyz! Damn thats some CHUNKY Diesel Rawman! Great job!
Quest

Top Bottom