• Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

It’s really nice when they hit that stage. Plants on the groove, and getting lush. Mine a still a bit out from that but more clones surviving. Keep growing dude!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Looking good!
Thanks fam!
It’s really nice when they hit that stage. Plants on the groove, and getting lush. Mine a still a bit out from that but more clones surviving. Keep growing dude!
it’s always nice when you see that overdrive kick in 😁 keep trying more methods with cloning I prefer using the cloner, I know my brother in law just prefers good ol dirt, I just like the super high success rates with the cloner, having confidence they’ll survive, less clones needed etc

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Thanks fam!

it’s always nice when you see that overdrive kick in 😁 keep trying more methods with cloning I prefer using the cloner, I know my brother in law just prefers good ol dirt, I just like the super high success rates with the cloner, having confidence they’ll survive, less clones needed etc
I get it. I’m partial to the rooting cubes. Started with dirt, but man you have to keep humidity ON POINT to have repeated success. Dirt is not forgiving, props to him. The cubes add a little expense, but I prefer live clones, course I also make simple mistakes and get dead clones

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I get it. I’m partial to the rooting cubes. Started with dirt, but man you have to keep humidity ON POINT to have repeated success. Dirt is not forgiving, props to him. The cubes add a little expense, but I prefer live clones, course I also make simple mistakes and get dead clones
I was actually gunna pick up some of the riot cubes they have at the local shop to give ‘em a shot they root up nice in them?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Figure I’d post this update since I got the pic, just did a nice defol on all the clones, gunna get these girls bushed out in these little pots under this @SpiderFarmerLED SF600 as long as I can before they gotta move up tents 😁

Pic of the mothers as well major blueberry tones coming outta the freak cali blues, i’m super happy I took extra clones of her she’s standing out more and more, (clones 3-4-5 from left side)

IMG 2358
IMG 2360
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Finally a good one! One week time lapse of the cali blue and cali dream clones from @Captspaulding stretchin out and poppin nodes under the @SpiderFarmerLED SF600
Pretty soon they are going to be asking you for money. Cops are going to call you in the middle of the night to come pick up you dumb ass kids 🤣

Clean.
I love that setup.
👊🏻🤡

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
What’s up everyone! Just a a update for the day, went and up potted all 6x plants to 1 gallon pots, not sure who else will make it to flower but I believe all 3x of the freak cali blues will be in and possibly one of the Cali dream #2 others will be gone

They have all really been filling out, I’ve been topping them all here and there, although not all 6, will go to flower I want them all ready and at the same stage when I choose which I want to get prepped for the flower tent

IMG 2543
IMG 2527
IMG 2524
IMG 2520
IMG 2518
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

What’s up everyone! Just a a update for the day, went and up potted all 6x plants to 1 gallon pots, not sure who else will make it to flower but I believe all 3x of the freak cali blues will be in and possibly one of the Cali dream #2 others will be gone

They have all really been filling out, I’ve been topping them all here and there, although not all 6, will go to flower I want them all ready and at the same stage when I choose which I want to get prepped for the flower tent
Looking good! I know any playlist with some Ram jam on it is awesome. Haha nice choice

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
that custom rig is awesome man. It’s really awesome when a nice idea comes to fruition,
And delivers the best results. It’s been a blast watching you propagate these green headed step kids

Making a clown proud.
I see blue, he looks glorious 🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
that custom rig is awesome man. It’s really awesome when a nice idea comes to fruition,
And delivers the best results. It’s been a blast watching you propagate these green headed step kids

Making a clown proud.
I see blue, he looks glorious 🤡
Fancy meeting you here captain!
Looking great @Mikedin !!!
I can't wait bro, king kong is drying in my tent currently so close to running it, I got everything ready waiting outside the tent😂

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I think I can squeak another week outta this cabinet before I gotta move em

They haven’t had a fan blow on them since the clones were taken.. don’t have a small enough fan for that small of space, gotta do some digging around to find something small

Had an idea to maybe stick a 3” flex hose in there and route it to one of the 4x4 inlets so it’ll at least pull air though it lol

D03F278FB83C 1708290119
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I think I can squeak another week outta this cabinet before I gotta move em

They haven’t had a fan blow on them since the clones were taken.. don’t have a small enough fan for that small of space, gotta do some digging around to find something small

Had an idea to maybe stick a 3” flex hose in there and route it to one of the 4x4 inlets so it’ll at least pull air though it lol
Your cabinet is bigger than my clone box, but i had these little computer fans moving air around in mine.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Your cabinet is bigger than my clone box, but i had these little computer fans moving air around in mine.
I was thinking about that! I just put new fans in my computer or else I woulda had spares lol, hmm, I need like a small 4” clip on desk fan

Top Bottom