• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Any updated? bro
Had to switch them into the 4x8 tent they outgrew the space quick under her! She’s still up and ready for what comes next! I gotta get a spiderfarmer light to throw in my big tents so I can have a continuous spiderfarmer grow start to finish I love the growth rates under them and the health of the plants

Here’s them currently, 2 will be removed and 4 will flower under the nets

IMG 2786
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Worry not folks! The SF600 is still kicking ass, just under a different task for the time being! Might be cloning a strain pretty soon as well so gotta get the cloner back up and running before I flip the big tent

Hot cherry pepper plants, self sourced seeds from previous garden

IMG 3094
IMG 3096
IMG 3097
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
It’s that time again! Plants flipped to flower time to find that new mother! Popped 2x Frostettes from @Trustfall fingers crossed both pop got 1 more seed for backup but don’t wanna pop it if I don’t have to plan is to veg out both of these long enough to get 4x healthy clones then run in flower those while I veg out the clones

Got that @SpiderFarmerLED SF600 fired back up as well as the @SpiderFarmerLED heat mat to give the seedlings a little pep in their step!

While I was runnin the last clones, the SF600 has been vegging out a few hot cherry pepper plants that will be going outdoors in the spring , they love this light!

Also the flower tent that’s running the last 4x clones that where under the SF600, I gotta get this tent converted to spiderfarmer lights only my 6” exhaust in there right now reppin 🤣, 4” hiding in the other tent

IMG 3266
IMG 3267
IMG 3269
IMG 3270
IMG 3271
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
What’s up everyone! The veg box is kickin with the SF600, just moved the Frostette seedlings down under her, time to kick it up a notch!

The veggie starts are going excellent as well on the upper shelves

IMG 3662
IMG 3663
IMG 3665
IMG 3667
Top Bottom