• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

20200130 140831
OK how bout a mini me version ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey D , yea i saw that already , i thought to myself , what the f is that leaf doing ,
I think it was last week....
Then i said hmmm , i'll just wait before i say anything , i know DOD , is studying this thing , if it goes anywhere , she will report it....

I think its just a hardening of the leaf for some auto protection thingy , if a leaf pops out of that leaf ......
You win any dinner you want !

dire wolf

dire wolf

Come to think of it , almost looks like if you could cover it with a moisture source , then it might grow a root there between the fingers , ok thats nuts , forget it 🤔

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Come to think of it , almost looks like if you could cover it with a moisture source , then it might grow a root there between the fingers , ok thats nuts , forget it 🤔
Now I'm curious what would happen, dr Frankenstein is back in da house

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Maybe a solo cup cut for angled half pot that cups the back half of the plant to stick out of bigger pot. I'll think about it at work tonight

dire wolf

dire wolf

Maybe a solo cup cut for angled half pot that cups the back half of the plant to stick out of bigger pot. I'll think about it at work tonight
Yea or a tiny tiny piece of rapid rooter tied around with a piece of floss ,
If a root grows , your going on national tv !
I dont think its possible though , maybe a scientist can explain it to us ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom