MMA "smack talk"

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Ohh that would be fun to see him fight more but he looked really stiff and his foot movement was very bad I wouldnt count on him to do much unless his next fight shows alot of improvment then whos knows the sky is the limit for a strong man who can fight smart

agreed.^^^^^^

R

Rolln J

I picked the other dude to win the whole thing the first 5 minutes of the show - but i was glad to see roy win - be interesting to see who dana puts him up against - dana has no love for roy - it pained him to give him that check - lol

P

pokerman

yeah Penn really impressed me, the guy wasnt even winded after every round. Never seen Diego get worked like that. Penn is a true champion

yea never expected diego to get worked like that...but everybody that fights penn there face ends up like that...did u see the first fight with gsp...he worked his face but lost to a decision and penns face was clean. i'd like to see penn fight gsp again...i think hes really the only one that has a chanceof beating him and what was up with the alexander and kimbo slice fight..alexander circling around kimbo slice for like 2 minutes

P

pokerman

I picked the other dude to win the whole thing the first 5 minutes of the show - but i was glad to see roy win - be interesting to see who dana puts him up against - dana has no love for roy - it pained him to give him that check - lol

haha hell yea u could see it in dana's face..no love....yea he looks like a dude that can't fight but be knocken them out

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I think a top level wrestler would be able to take him down.... but fuck man its gonna be interesting to see actually how much stronger he is than other guys also anyone know his weight? Plus once you get him down can you keep him down? I guess it all depends on his natural abliity to a certain extent and his will to get up when a smaller weaker guy is taking him down... I'd watch it, and I think thats what these types are about putting up fights the people want to see.

U

Ushgumbala

I think its easy to say he would be the strongest mma fighter in the sport if he stays.. But MMA is not just wrestling and a superior striker will tko him in no time.. A good bjj would submit him as well.. I think he would have a chance against Alexander, I loved watching him in the worlds strongest man comp.. I wonder how tight the testing is for that comp vs. MMA testing.. makes ya wonder.. But I would love to see him do well either way..

P

pokerman

that dude is a beast.....with the right training he can be unstoppable...i'd like to see him fight brock lesnar

He is nowhere near ready for Alexander Emilienenko, I would start him off slow and see how things go..

B

been

Anyone know of any skull thickening exercises for a 5-time Strongman? :rofl

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

ahaha I know it would be fun to see the spider fight him,,,, lol now that I think about it anderson silva would more than likley make him look really stupid...

on another note... Dan Henderson Vs Jake Shields ahahahaha ohhhh wow jake has got his hands full and I would be willing to put some money that dan is gonna have some gold by the end of the night!!!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

even more brain dammage is on its way for that man.... and he already has problems

B

been

5th degree black belt don't hurt. Doubt they'd let him fight if he was bad off.

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

Anyone know of any skull thickening exercises for a 5-time Strongman? :rofl

hahahahahahahahahaha
something along the lines of headbutting walls - 5 series of 10 reps

luckily, some of us are born with naturally hard heads ;)

B

been

hahahahahahahahahaha
something along the lines of headbutting walls - 5 series of 10 reps

luckily, some of us are born with naturally hard heads ;)

:rofl I know those guys that break stacks of bricks actually break their bones and the healing process thickens them. I never heard of anyone practicing on their temple though. Step into the cage and your life is in danger. Stand there like Silva asking for it and you'll eventually come across someone who gives you what you want. :bow

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

well, yeah....usually when you break a bone, it heals stronger than before it broke. That's what I'm hoping for with my ulna.

There are also certain techniques (kung fu i think) that involve breaking your first 2 knuckles in your fist and then having them heal so they fuse together to become a super hard punching instrument.

L

Lost

I can tell you breaking bones for stregnth might sound like a great idea, but its not. The artheritis from broken bones SUCKS. I also have a boxers fracture on my right hand and everytime I hit something really hard, it breaks again. Eff that :)

B

been

I can tell you breaking bones for stregnth might sound like a great idea, but its not. The artheritis from broken bones SUCKS. I also have a boxers fracture on my right hand and everytime I hit something really hard, it breaks again. Eff that :)

That's why they have "soft" arts like judo and jujitsu.... never have to punch anyone again. ;)

Top Bottom