MMA "smack talk"

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BansheeRider

BansheeRider

yeah man, i feel you
im broke all over...got all sorts of aches just from how my walking has changed from the fractures

thank goodness for cannabis ;)

S

splakow

same here im young now but i suffer from severe arthritis. only reason i can walk is cause im a light 155. docs say i will have the feet of a 60 yr old when i hit my mid 30s

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

first off splakow I read any post I see your name on :D still love the avatar second who the fuck breaks there own bones on purpose!!! wtf man they deffinitly dont smoke weed, because if you did.... =there would be a few things you said to your self before you just started breaking bones... like hmmm I wonder whats in the frig\

just say no

B

been

who the fuck breaks there own bones on purpose!!!

Potheads always find their way to the most ridiculous conclusions. The breaking of bricks creates microscopic fractures that builds that shit up. It's not like they say... "Hey jerk, smash my hands, gotta get hard!" lol

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

im sure there is a method to there madness that works im just being a stoner :D

B

been

im sure there is a method to there madness that works im just being a stoner :D
It's all good. I wouldn't do it but props to anyone who can. It makes for a good show.

Am I the only one who watched Cung Le put on a clinic against Smith? Crazy ending on that. I bet Smith felt worse the day after. That was a very good show. :poolparty

B

been

Damn, it's a rare pothead that likes MMA up in here, up in here. I miss ya Medic. :sad0086:

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

cable go turned off.... now im sad becuase I cant watch it like I normally do.

G

greenthumbbumb

Alright an MMA thread, i love weed and and MMA. Watched every UFC for past 10 years, been to 2 fight nights and 1 Main UFC event. Anybody watch robbie lawlers last fight? Very scott smith like, hopefully he will come back to UFC soon.

wonka

wonka

if the ufc adds the the middle weight div,, they need to bring in guys that can contend for the belt.. robbie lawler is middle of the pack with one punch power as his only weapon..

G

greenthumbbumb

if the ufc adds the the middle weight div,, they need to bring in guys that can contend for the belt.. robbie lawler is middle of the pack with one punch power as his only weapon..

He is a much better fighter than he shows, he has good wrestling along with some powerful kicks. He used to not be patient enough, now i think he is to patient. But you have to be afraid of a fighter that has a 1 punch knock and can sit back and handle the punishment until he delivers. He can cover up and take a barrage of strikes, he just forgets he has a neck sometimes.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

fuck I just typed a whole fucking paragraph and lost it.. to make a long story short cane valasquez is fucking bad ass and will be a major handfull for anyone in the heavy weight division... mike bisping is a shit talking mid level fighter whole got beat up by wanderlei and if there was 10 more seconds he would have been completly ktfo!!! he belongs fighting new ufc fighters as a test man kinda I would say, but deffinitly not fighting for the title.

Venom818

Venom818

Cane Valasquez is a fucing Monster homie made that shit look easy.

46and2

Cane Valasquez is a fucing Monster homie made that shit look easy.
I wanna see him against Mir before I decide how legit he really is.That will be a very good fight.Nog's time has come and gone it looked to me he was there for only a payday.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
love MMA

whats up guys? i've been a ufc fan since #1, quit buying them after they wen't to 50$ a pop. i'm on satellite so i get the old ufc's and all wec matches plus various others. wrestlers rule

mal

5tickynubz

I was kind of bummed see to nog go down like that. All those wars seem to have caught up with him. Maybe Minotauro vs Crocop is in order. As for Cain, I wonder if he'll get the winner of Mir/Carwin or will the winner get Lesner and Cain get the winner of that fight. I have a feeling the winner of Mir/Carwin will get the shot since Carwin was in line before Lesner got sick. I'm just not really interested in Mir/Lesner 3 if Carwin loses.

Top Bottom