MooseFarts Outdoor Grow 2019

• Thread starter MooseFarts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

Looks great moose. I'm interested in those express lines. Much bigger than ruderalis genetics. Do you know if it's something like early pearl or early girl crosses. They're sure impressive thanks for sharing them.
I’m sure interested in these strains and how they finish they definitely have their advantages for short seasons. I started off growing auto’s but they lacked the punch! Curious to hear if they turn out as good smoke. They look amazing !

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

How is the Baikal express smelling?
Indoors, mine smell like fried chicken. Not just typical KFC but gourmet fried chicken that was cooked with love.

Not too much stink from that plant just yet. But hell I love me some nice homemade fried chicken made with some love so hopefully I get some of those odours in there! The others are further along into flower and their smells are just overpowering the baikal at the moment. Give it another week and I’m sure she’ll start stinking real nice

Funny that you mention fried chicken cause I made a killer fried chicken just a couple days ago.

Looks great moose. I'm interested in those express lines. Much bigger than ruderalis genetics. Do you know if it's something like early pearl or early girl crosses. They're sure impressive thanks for sharing them.

Thanks homie! They were definitely interesting when I stumbled on them last winter when doing my search for strains to grow this year. Can say I am really stoked on them so far.

Unfortunately I dont know anything of what makes these strains express. On their website they tell you what they cross to get the strain but its always with a secret hybrid. Nonetheless it definitely is doing what they are said to do! At first I was thinking that since they are called express they would flower faster, but now realize that they just flower sooner than the others. Not an issue, but it just caught me off guard a bit when they were beginning to flower in July!

I’m sure interested in these strains and how they finish they definitely have their advantages for short seasons. I started off growing auto’s but they lacked the punch! Curious to hear if they turn out as good smoke. They look amazing !

Im just as interested as all you guys! I do hope they smoke nice as well. A lot of the company's strains are AK47 crossed with some landrace genetics and I don't think I have ever had anything so close to landrace so Im curious to how they will taste. It'll be almost revolutionary to have something that grows like this, just because our climate here in ontario is so shit come october! I am interested in running a few autos next year but we will see! I want to try more strains from this seed company. They all just look so tasty! Plus I like numbers and like seeing that most of their strains are rather short (1-1.5 meters) but they claim to all have amazing yields (~1kg per plant outdoors).

Thanks again buddy!

bring on the buds moose!!

Im trying man!! They're coming along nice. And your plants are huge!!! Just from seeing yours I have decided Im going to have to build a couple 4ft long x 4ft wide x 2ft high raised beds to try some plants in next year. Not the same as the pots you have but I have some old lumber around I could put to use. Seems as though having a raised portion for the roots really helps pack on some size.

You'll all get to hear how they turn out, yields and everything!

Rooke

Rooke

Not too much stink from that plant just yet. But hell I love me some nice homemade fried chicken made with some love so hopefully I get some of those odours in there! The others are further along into flower and their smells are just overpowering the baikal at the moment. Give it another week and I’m sure she’ll start stinking real nice

Funny that you mention fried chicken cause I made a killer fried chicken just a couple days ago.

Thanks homie! They were definitely interesting when I stumbled on them last winter when doing my search for strains to grow this year. Can say I am really stoked on them so far.

Unfortunately I dont know anything of what makes these strains express. On their website they tell you what they cross to get the strain but its always with a secret hybrid. Nonetheless it definitely is doing what they are said to do! At first I was thinking that since they are called express they would flower faster, but now realize that they just flower sooner than the others. Not an issue, but it just caught me off guard a bit when they were beginning to flower in July!

Im just as interested as all you guys! I do hope they smoke nice as well. A lot of the company's strains are AK47 crossed with some landrace genetics and I don't think I have ever had anything so close to landrace so Im curious to how they will taste. It'll be almost revolutionary to have something that grows like this, just because our climate here in ontario is so shit come october! I am interested in running a few autos next year but we will see! I want to try more strains from this seed company. They all just look so tasty! Plus I like numbers and like seeing that most of their strains are rather short (1-1.5 meters) but they claim to all have amazing yields (~1kg per plant outdoors).

Thanks again buddy!

Im trying man!! They're coming along nice. And your plants are huge!!! Just from seeing yours I have decided Im going to have to build a couple 4ft long x 4ft wide x 2ft high raised beds to try some plants in next year. Not the same as the pots you have but I have some old lumber around I could put to use. Seems as though having a raised portion for the roots really helps pack on some size.

You'll all get to hear how they turn out, yields and everything!
Sweeeeet thanks moose!!!

Aotearoa420

Aotearoa420

They do not advertise what they use in their genetics, I think it's a 10% ruderalis and a secret strain. I'm seriously suprised they aren't more popular. The community has been sleeping on them, if they were based in Cali it might be a different story?

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

They do not advertise what they use in their genetics, I think it's a 10% ruderalis and a secret strain. I'm seriously suprised they aren't more popular. The community has been sleeping on them, if they were based in Cali it might be a different story?

That’s what I’m saying?! Seems like a great breeder/ company to me and their genetics seem great! How does the baikal express smoke? You never tried it outdoors?

I’m really hoping I can try and get some of their CBD strain seeds. Can’t seem to find them anywhere so far though

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

It sure is.

Hey so my brothers plant has been lookin weird lately. Not sure what’s up with it. Leaves are droopy on certain branches. And droops a lot more than the other plants at night time.

It’s a green crack strain, and it pretty much gets the same feeding regimen as my gals. I always thought it was underwatered yet it doesn’t perk up after watering? The picture shows one branch where the leaves are just limp and lifeless. Been watered a few times this week and it rained pretty good yesterday and it’s been pouring pretty good all morning today. Could it be from overwatering?

AC2E213E D16C 47D5 929E 84E36E319B35

Rooke

Rooke

It sure is.

Hey so my brothers plant has been lookin weird lately. Not sure what’s up with it. Leaves are droopy on certain branches. And droops a lot more than the other plants at night time.

It’s a green crack strain, and it pretty much gets the same feeding regimen as my gals. I always thought it was underwatered yet it doesn’t perk up after watering? The picture shows one branch where the leaves are just limp and lifeless. Been watered a few times this week and it rained pretty good yesterday and it’s been pouring pretty good all morning today. Could it be from overwatering?

View attachment 888757
Hey there buddy is it one of the lower branches?

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Hey there buddy is it one of the lower branches?
Not quite a lower one, more like a mid branch. Some of the branches lower and higher than this are fine but this one is droopy. It’s not the only one doing it either. There’s about three or four of them that are just limp dicked

Rooke

Rooke

Not quite a lower one, more like a mid branch. Some of the branches lower and higher than this are fine but this one is droopy. It’s not the only one doing it either. There’s about three or four of them that are just limp dicked
All one one plant?

no bals

no bals

Is something chewing on those stems? Rats will get in there and start stripping bark and chewing. Odd that it's just certain branches.

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

All one one plant?
Yeah, it’s a clone too. He’s been working in northern Ontario for a few months so I’ve so I’ve been taking care of it. So since I’ve been taking care of it, it’s been getting the same TLC I give my gals.

I’ve been blaming it on the fact it’s a clone 😂

Is something chewing on those stems? Rats will get in there and start stripping bark and chewing. Odd that it's just certain branches.

Not that I’ve noticed. I’ll give it a good inspection again when I get a chance to get to it.

It has rained a shit ton today so if it’s still like this it won’t be because it’s underwatered

Rooke

Rooke

Yeah, it’s a clone too. He’s been working in northern Ontario for a few months so I’ve so I’ve been taking care of it. So since I’ve been taking care of it, it’s been getting the same TLC I give my gals.

I’ve been blaming it on the fact it’s a clone 😂

Not that I’ve noticed. I’ll give it a good inspection again when I get a chance to get to it.

It has rained a shit ton today so if it’s still like this it won’t be because it’s underwatered
It could be some type of boring beetle or borer of some sort

no bals

no bals

That kind of sounds like the World of Seeds early flowering strains. " Our Early Harvest varieties are fast flowering varieties, are the result of the crossing of an autoflowering F4 with photodependent varieties of our catalog with what we manage to shorten their flowering and strengthen their vegetative growth stage, which turns them into varieties ultra-fast. These plants can be ready for harvest, from seed, in about 8 weeks in total, which makes them ideal for crops in wet, rainy areas and very harsh winters, as their speed allows you to anticipate the attacks of the majority of fungi."

Rooke

Rooke

Should I chop the branch off if that’s the case? Or is the whole plant doomed it hasn’t started to flower yet
chances if it’s a borer the branch will die if so yes chop it off. The plant may survive 50% I’ve read. It then might be slow to flower and the buds may be smaller than normal.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

That’s what I’m saying?! Seems like a great breeder/ company to me and their genetics seem great! How does the baikal express smoke? You never tried it outdoors?

I’m really hoping I can try and get some of their CBD strain seeds. Can’t seem to find them anywhere so far though

If you find them, definitely lemme know! I've been loving growing their stuff so far. I'll reach out if I find 'em, too.

Top Bottom