Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Hasn’t rained here in 3 weeks! Pretty soo. It won’t stop ! Lol but right now cuz of the corona I can’t even buy water ! It’s all gone come on people haven’t we read up o. This it’s happing ! Don’t stop living ! Sometimes Mother Nature needs to reset!

Or is this just a test from the man? I mean really we have seen much worse than this with less precaution !

Moshmen

Moshmen

My city water is 445 ppm at 7.3 ph ? Questionable what’s really in there ? Let it set mixed a few times and they gotta drink !

Moshmen

Moshmen

Veg tent can go again with some chocolate skunk, haze, chem dawg , I know 3 different strains but hey ones gotta learn! Lol all on city water and promix I think I will like it as long as I still get that good clean taste/high u all know the difference

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hasn’t rained here in 3 weeks! Pretty soo. It won’t stop ! Lol but right now cuz of the corona I can’t even buy water ! It’s all gone come on people haven’t we read up o. This it’s happing ! Don’t stop living ! Sometimes Mother Nature needs to reset!

Or is this just a test from the man? I mean really we have seen much worse than this with less precaution !
It’ll pass, patience.
I’m in the epicenter of this debacle.
The first dude that got it here in Oregon was a janitor at the school a guy I work with kids go to. What a cluster fuck!
No hand sanitizer, toilet paper, canned foods in the store.
Boss said cancel all face to face meetings.
No hand shaking or hugs.
Social distancing of 3-6 feet.
No lunch, coffee or after hour work events.
And from here out wipe front to back just to teach everyone a lesson, lol.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Don't believe the lies from the fake news! The CHINA VIRUS came from a government lab in Wuhan.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't believe the lies from the fake news! The CHINA VIRUS came from a government lab in Wuhan.
Don't believe these fake news, there is no evidence to confirm where it comes from now
Folks, take care, keep safe and healthy.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Don't believe these fake news, there is no evidence to confirm where it comes from now
Folks, take care, keep safe and healthy.

The WHO has called it the Wuhan flu for a reason.

"The origins of the flu have been linked to illegally traded wildlife at the seafood market in Wuhan, capital of Hubei province, where the outbreak began. The exact source has not yet been identified."

Illegally traded wildlife like the monkeys from the level 4 biohazard lab 20km from the "seafood market."

Remember that you don't have access to accurate information unless you're bypassing the great firewall.

Moshmen

Moshmen

"The origins of the flu have been linked to illegally traded wildlife at the seafood market in Wuhan, capital of Hubei province, where the outbreak began. The exact source has not yet been identified."

Illegally traded wildlife like the monkeys from the level 4 biohazard lab 20km from the "seafood market."

Remember that you don't have access to accurate information unless you're bypassing the great firewall.
The WHO I seen them in 1987! Pontiac silverdone lots of black hash as I recall and may be some cocaine ? Lmao

Moshmen

Moshmen

So for to take pics but had to take a cheese berry I brought back from the brink of death! Still in my soil and calcium shows it’s ugly head allthe time but I need smoke and to much heat degrading so she’s out ! Gettin better bigger buds though ! Here’s a lower branch, I currently shoot for about 56g dried festered smokable bud should be close

50D6C3D5 B7C0 4BDB 89F3 5077FE984417
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter

Sure, we usually use VPN connection to get accurate news about the world, about out of China.

I heard that the CDC director Robert Redfield said some Americans who seemingly died from flu were tested positive for flu in the posthumous diagnosis.
Also, a Japanese couple was previously diagnosed as Flu in Hawaii, but they were actually diagnosed as flu when they back to Japan.....

All we should be careful about the fake news, which the government and the media want us to know.

Now the source of the virus is not sure, the patient zero is not sure. The most important for us is that keep safe and healthy, try to stay at home take care of our plants 😉

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Mosh, I apologize for the interruption. Happy weekend, happy growing and happy smoking!

Moshmen

Moshmen

So as most of are either fed up with our population that’s being 2yk ish ! Or you are letting in consume your life altering history forever!
So I’m gonna make this one post here where most wont even look ! Lol any know that my entire family young to old has decided to live life as normal as possible! My routine will only change if it’s forced. Not to get religious but god has a plan, may b Thinning the Hurd? Mayb starting over it’s all been done before and we are just along for the ride! Lol and as humans we like control!
Last couple of local signs sorry best shot I could get of the bubble wrap

41FF5386 4FE6 457E B0B6 1DDDE6CFEF70
54585AB3 33B8 4756 8C9C 0435529C2806
Moshmen

Moshmen

Is on to some happy things first! I missed the sunset tonite haven’t been to the beach in couple weeks I’m having withdrawals now is good time to go spring break season ! I’ll have pics in the coming weeks!
So next best thing is dogs and flowers! Lmao I guess I deleted my new flower pics? Wtf it’s dark I’ll get em later dogs it is ! Lol

8AA6B430 A61D 4616 8442 CA3868EFACD5
9B9DE6D3 F497 4A06 B100 61AD308F2334
F6C23D62 6A3E 46D2 8BD5 420AA180C832
6FA97F9F 3F22 436D 9A94 56D771FD49E6
Moshmen

Moshmen

New veg goin about a week late gettin the girlies out of the solo we will see if it affects yield ,
Got 2 chocolate skunk
2 skunk
2 haze
2 stitches love potion - hoping fir males here
And a chemdog regular
Oh and the mutant lookin thing is blue dream

1594D462 2EE8 4399 9F1B 3B2DD851D5F7
C325F307 0BB0 4B19 8BC5 2828FB1E57BF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom