• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thanks everybody

Shady she smells of pure skunky funkness - the smell/flavor of the white d is hard to describe - we affectionately call her WTF because when somebody opens the jar for the first time that is the reaction they always give - lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
day 51 wifi flower shots

couple pix to keep the thread updated

6 10 2
6 10 3
6 10 4
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks awesome, Motherloade! That White Fire never gets old. I could smoke that shit for the rest of my life! I probably will. Hehehehe. Good luck with harvesting this gem bro!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thx bro - I agree - its pretty much the only pot I have had for the last 2 months - just about out and it still gets me ripped - its a kick ass daily driver

so happy to be running the side light again - gonna be some tasty headstash from that white d and banana

gotta have a little variety...

and you my friend are the king of variety!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Gotta have variety for sure! I will be smoking some killer strains soon enough. I got a bunch of shit in the works. A lil of everything! Ins, outs and seed projects. I wanna try out some of ur White Fire #3 sometime. Hit me up, Motherloade!

Jeezer

Jeezer

oh man those buds look straight white!!:confused0054: A+ work for sure!! Looks killer motherlode keep on rockin.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thnaks guys - sorry for the lack of updates - beyond my new duties here at the farm I had some personal issues arise and was out of town for a bit - just trying to get all caught up

its flush time and everything is ripening up well - I have plans this evening - but maybe tom night will get some photos

appreciate the comments +rep

cheers

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

wow M.L. that white fire looks great man. I would like to give that strain a go myself.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
reserved for photo update

day 64 shots for the wifi - day 57 for the banana and white d

will take and post shots soon as the lights come on

edit 1

camera battery started flashing before I was even done taking shots of the first banana - anyway heres the first few - more to follow

:mad0233:

please stand by

6 23 banana 1
6 23 banana 2
6 23 banana 3
6 23 banana 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom