MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Can't wait to see more pics broham! Really knocked it out I'd say.
What up Exotic. Pics comin soon bro. Harvest is all done and im jarring the 3rd and maybe 4th plant now. Took a ton of pics and just need to get the time to sort through em a bit and get em down to 3-4 or so of each plant. MAAD appreciate you droppin in and your offer homie, ill be hittin ya up soon. Peace and respect brother! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up What up Farmers! Well, its that time. Time to get the pics posted from harvest day(s). All of the plants were cut on their flower days 61-63 and were all sitting at roughly 20-30% amber trichomes. Even with all of the issues i had with this grow, i am quite happy with the way things finished. Only one plant (AGV 2) is what i would call heavily polinated from the Chemmy Jones plant that hermied. She is packing a fuckton of beans, which blows, but the herb still looks killer and actually is quite firee. The other plants all do have some seeds, but most arent too bad. Anyway, shit happens, we live, we learn, we go on to grow the next set of dank plants and redeem ourselves. All in all i am happy. So, here they are on harvest day(s). Please bare with me, this is going to take a looooong time to liad all of these pics as i am doing it from my phone, while at work. Loading pics from my phone is an insanely tedious and frustrating process, but it must be done. So, here we go, first up are the Fruity Pebble OG's . Pics will start in my next post. Enjoy! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
FPOG #2
IMAG2242
IMAG2244

IMAG2246
IMAG2247

IMAG2248
IMAG2253

IMAG2254
IMAG2261

IMAG2264
IMAG2265

IMAG2266

DEFINITE keeper! Straight lemonheads candy with hints of pine and kind of sweet skunky funk, hard to describe. Super dense, supported herself awesomely, lil slow to clone, shes a good girl though, fav of the FPOG's so far.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
FPOG #3
IMAG2188
IMAG2186

IMAG2191
IMAG2193

IMAG2197

Ultra Healing Indeed! Its all about the lotion baby ;)
IMAG2196

Much shorter plant, strong Lemon Pinesol smell, very dense nugs, handled topping great but needed a bit more veg time to produce larger tops. Supported herself very well most of the way through as well. Another possible keeper, she needs another run first though.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
FPOG #4
IMAG2151
IMAG2152

IMAG2153
IMAG2154

IMAG2155
IMAG2156

IMAG2157

This plant has a very fruity pebblish aroma, but it didnt come out too strong. Due to being flowered in a smaller pot without a fresh transplant before flower it encountered MAAD deficiency issues and took a lot of damage to the fan leaves. I eventually got it back on track, but i think its potential was hindered quite badly. She definitely is getting another shot as i do like several of her traits. Look for her again in the future.
Well, thats the FPOG's yall. I will get the AGV's up later, gotta get to work, lol. HUGE thanks to Alien for this strain, im diggin it brother. Thank you all for droppin in and stay tuned. Peace out! Motiv

P.S- i did have trouble loading a few pics of #4 so i apologize for the less than stellar pictures that i could get up, sorry charlie! :) Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

That shit is fire.. great job bro. Gotta have THE LOTION!
awesome Motiv them buds are beautiful bro..... excellent work , super frosty , great color just missing one thing the basket for the lotion........damn i got some catching up to do.... vacation sets you back on the farm big time......JAmaica was a blast thou.... but i still grow better tree than they do...... purple skunk was the best i could find and 12 beans in a zip......respect soser........

Top Bottom