• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking luscious, mo! You & the ladies stay cool! :p
Thank you Lady GC! Always good vibes from you, i appreciate that. Great Green vibes to ya as well. Definitely TRYING to stay cool, not working so well though, lol. Peace and blessings to ya sister. Laters! Motiv
Looking good Motive keep killin it homes!
What up PG! Thank you for the comment. Im doing my best over here. Stay up and stay safe Prod. Peace to you brother. Motiv
Very nice vegged plants there super ready 2 flower.. Watch out 4 the stretch it looks like they want 2 super stretch.. Great update dog. This is gunna b fun 2 watch them flower.. Good luck.. They all look bad ass.
Goo Dawg! What up homie. Yeah bro, gettin very close. Have identified 2 females so far, few more days yet before i can flip em. Also, yeah,, loiking like theyre gonna reach for the stars for sure. I only topped once this time, i like switching things up. Still going to be doing some pinching and supercropping though. Plants dont usually overstretch in my flower room, ive never had one go wild on me, but we shall see. Thanks for droppin in Big Dawg. Peace brother! Motiv
Damn I dunno how I missed this one so far. Sub'd.

Galactic Tahoe looking real good Motiv. Cant wait to see what you get outa these. Gonna be some Fire! The structure and vigor is looking real nice.
What up KushCo! No worries bro, still plenty of seats. Pop a squat and chill for the show. Yeah man, im liking the structure on most of them as well. #1 leaves a lil something to be desired, but diggin the rest. Going to be some tall lanky girls and boys i think, but we'll see for sure soon. Thank you for dropping in and for the great comment. Peace to ya brotha! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lookin sik Motiv!!

Confu...
Thank you Confuten! Much appreciated homie. I hope all is well with you and thank you for peepin out my thread. Peace out! Motiv
lol my bad how many hrs of light... dumb stoner moment
what up homie Evoke, how ya been? So yeah, i run 24 hour light in veg and go straight to 12/12 without issues. However, this round, the plants that are vegging in the flower room getting ready (due to space issues once final transplanted) are getting 18/6 right now. This is only because of the high heat here right now and trying to keep electrical cost down as much as possible. Thanks for droppin in brother! Peace Evoke! Motiv.
I believe motiv keeps his veg on a 24 hr cycle.
You are correct my friend. Thank you for answering that, good lookin out. I hope things get better there soin brother. Rap with ya soon for sure. Peace out D! Motiv
HHell yeah bro ima straight junkie! You and D turned me out!
Thats what friends are for brother. ;). Lol, thank you as well for replying to Evoke, much appreciated! peace brother, txt w/ ya NOW, lol. Later! Motiv

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
im not even going to sub this cuz im too jealous! who the fuck am i kidding im subbed like a gimp tied to a whipping post with a gag ball stuffed down his throat by a midget on stilts! you already understand my love affair with tahoe bro so im pulling for you and GT big time. make it happen brother.

nacho cheese
This time i got the camera Cheese:)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Excellent job on your plants Motiv! Looks like you're handling the heat just fine. Good luck with the rest of the grow bro!
Thank you Dirk! They seem to be hangin in there great so far, i have had to dim the lights though. Cant wait to flip these. Btw, the videos you asked about are my youtube channel, its under the same name, MOTIV303, peep em out if ya want. Hope all is good in your world bro, keep up the awesome work. Peace brother! Motiv

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Shit looks nice brother. Gettting psyced about these GT's baby!!! I wanna see some nugzzzz. I know I know its coming, i just dont wanna wait ,lol.

We all get busy with work brother, but sometimes you gotta just set back relax and take a puff.....be thankfull for everyhting that we have been blessed with in life brother.

Keep it tight my friend!

~Exotic

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Shit looks nice brother. Gettting psyced about these GT's baby!!! I wanna see some nugzzzz. I know I know its coming, i just dont wanna wait ,lol.

We all get busy with work brother, but sometimes you gotta just set back relax and take a puff.....be thankfull for everyhting that we have been blessed with in life brother.

Keep it tight my friend!

~Exotic
You speak the truth my friend. I give thanks for all I have on the daily bro, life aint too bad at all :). I hope you are feeling the same and my guess is, you are. This makes Ol Motiv happy, see :), lol.
Well, the flip is probably coming tomorrow, WOOT! I believe i have all males and females identified at this point, so just a nice ACT to kick start things tonight and we're off and running. I cant wait to see these either bro, FOR REAL! Thanks for rollin through Exotic, much appreciated man. Peace, blesdings, and MAAD respect to you sir. Peace brother! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Just saw this sub'd. Everything looks great bro
Thank you VERY much BD, i truly appreciate you droppin in and commenting. Sorry our convo didnt go as hoped, but i appreciate you rollin
g through and commenting none the less. I hope to see ya around. Peace and blessings to you bro. Motiv
Subbed! Hoping to snatch a pack of these the next time they come to auction! Just as long as the price doesn't get to far out there.
What up Digger! Thanks for subbin bro. I hope i can put on a good show for ya. Definitely try to snag these up if you can, but i have a feeling the auction price is going to be "Up There" , but who knows, you may get lucky. Best of luck and thanks again homie. Peace Digger! Motiv

D

Digger

No problem motiv, I'm pretty sure these will get knocked out of the park by you. Hopefully I do get lucky again with the galactic's! After bidding and loosing (whew!!) a bid on something that just got posted, i see how this auction works. I learned don't put your final, or close to final number up, because that will be the next price. I'm grateful I got outbid, I'm not interested in feminized beans

Top Bottom