MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-Galactic Tahoe

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Motive when you grew the Alien Grapevine when did she start purpling ? and was it cooler temps?
What up Medusa. I want to say it was roughly the beginning to middle of week #6 or so. And no, i was actually battling overly warm temps with only about a 7-8 degree difference between lights on/off. She of course really got going once i started flushing. She autumned out very well, i love the way she turned out. Ill try to look back at my pics and see if i can narrow it down closer timewise. There was no special or large environmental change though. We'll see how she finishes this time. Peace sister, i hope all is well with you. Motiv

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
What up Medusa. I want to say it was roughly the beginning to middle of week #6 or so. And no, i was actually battling overly warm temps with only about a 7-8 degree difference between lights on/off. She of course really got going once i started flushing. She autumned out very well, i love the way she turned out. Ill try to look back at my pics and see if i can narrow it down closer timewise. There was no special or large environmental change though. We'll see how she finishes this time. Peace sister, i hope all is well with you. Motiv
Thanks Motiv, seems like I never get much purple out of my girls will see this time.:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom