MPB's are takin over. Bossman converting.

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Plant studys show plants like metal, and classical.
They think it has something to do with the vibration's.
Just something I read.
The do get there reggae fix.

E

easypleasie

Hey Boss, when do you play the girls music? Just lights on? I got my girls a radio :) I read some scientific stuff a while back but never really thought much of it. Gonna give them a run with tunes this time for kicks.

L

Loudblunts

yea Bossman, you're spot on just about...they like the rock n roll, metal, and mainly bass type music rnb/rap whichever

it has something to do with the vibrations just like you said.... i never tried it myself

but like yall, it was just something i read.....my lab is actually where the girls are...so maybe they just get the benefit when i be jaming and rocking out in the lab? lol

N

NugNation

haha i was just jokin around but that's interesting as hell! If plants love vibrations then they'd love dubstep

B

Boomer242

hey BM just had sum spare time to skim thru ur journal and looks like im late but better late then never. gonna be lurking as usual.

-subbed and rep for legit setup

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I have learned quit a bit this run.
My roots never really beafed up as they should have.
The next run I will not over do the H&G addy's as I did this time. They will get Cal\mag all the way through till weak 6.
The lights will start off at a much higher position to avoid the light shock. I believe the lumen shock seriously hindered root growth during the couple weaks they spent vegging in the system.
The fans will stay much higher above the canopy.
It cost me in verticle growth. And made them loose the christmas tree shape I was aiming for.

The root pic is from the smallest girl near the door.
I figured I would show the worse one so every one can get an idea of how they look.
The rest of the pics are self explanitory.
They are on day 2 of weak 6 flower.
I am planning to take them 9-10 weaks.

100 1237
100 1238
100 1239
100 1240
100 1241
100 1242
100 1243
100 1244
L

Lost

Great job Bossman. They are looking good and your next run will be enev better I bet!

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

I am so angry at my self and my hydro store.
Long story short. My PH\ppm pen broke 2.5 weaks ago.
So I went and my wonderful hydro store gave me a brand new one on the spot. I waited 20 min while they calibrated it.(:thinking I should have been).
So I am totally at fault of not rechecking there job.
And it has cost me. Finally I just gave in to my gut that something was off.
After just mixing a new rez witch was at 1300ppm, 5.3 PH.
I decided to recalibrate the pen for shit's and giggles.
Well after calibrating the freshly mixed rez it read 1800ppm at 4.5 PH.
So after rechecking and rechecking my calibration job.
I realize I have been feeding the shit out of these girls.
These pour things I cant believe they did not fry.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Bummer, man! I can feel your pain. I too have suffered from a out of whack meter before. That definitely sucks! At least they did not get cooked.
I can hear easypleasie now. I know that he has 2 meters. I only have one currently.
I'm putting a second one on the list.....

L

Loudblunts

good job finding the prob bra!

what meter you thinking about getting?

R

roky

Meter

I calibrate my meter every week and sometimes each feeding if I feel the readings are off.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice choice. I love that thing. I have treated mine like crap for years and it still works.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

That will be my next meter for sure.
Thanx peeps. I am still kicking myself.
Issues have actually been in all 3 of my rooms.
But all showed differently. Now it all makes sense.

L

Loudblunts

Calibrations? We don't need no stinkin' calibrations...

bluelab_ph_truncheon.jpg

word the fuck up!!!

i love me some bluelab!!

been digging their truncheon for a while...its nice to have an all in one unit meaning a EC measuring stick and i can use it to mix nutes too... all in one :D

and every since my grochek continous meter crapped out on me, ive been eyeballing that Bluelab Guardian....shit looks sick

E

easypleasie

Glad you found the problem in time! They look like their feed was a little heavy. Besides that, plants are looking good. And you're totally gonna kill it 2nd time around.

LOL TF! I've had my share of meter problems so definitely have at least two meters. When they don't match each other, i'll calibrate them both again.

I'm gonna look into those bluelabs. I've had 4 meters go bad on me so I pay close attention now.

Top Bottom