Mrdizzle's second MPB style jock

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Angus

Yeah man, I should of been clearer on the ?

DD recommended 1800 gph for the 1/2 inch feed
1200 gph for the drip and 1200 for the chiller.

I need to order all three pumps. need to order everything really because I'm a hand water coco guy.

So if the 1800 pumps too hard and the two 1 in. overflows can't keep up then on your rec I'll run all 1200

but if the 1800 is better it's only 15 bucks price difference between the two.

I'm settin up 5 tubs not 10.

will probably just go with ebb and flow fittings but I was searching around and did find a source for the cam lock quick disconnects that were less than half of what DD has. they look identical just different color

M

mrdizzle

i think dd uses a 750 for the drips, i use a 500gph, as for the chiller pumps it depends on the chiller, i use a 1/4hp and use a 400gph pump with no problems, DD uses a 1/2hp and it requires a larger pump.

the disconnnects are awesome but certainly not a very important part of the system.

A

Angus

Ok, I was just going off the dd's shopping list thread and it said a 1200 for dripper and 1200 for chiller.

If I can get away with some 500's that will save some coin.

M

mrdizzle

honestly the dripper is your call, makes no real difference so long as there is enough pressure to send water out of every feedline you set, example 20feedlines, 1200gph pump, 5 feedlines 500gph. i used a 500gph pump to feed 20 hempy buckets, but one bucket didnt get any water because i placed it on top of a piece of wood because it was smaller. in that case a larger pump was needed

B

bakershredhead

You can never have enough flow so go with the bigger pumps. Hey dizzle I believe you used to do a krusty style grow also. I've pretty much switched over but I haven't changed the placement of my lights. I was doing krusty's style by having the plants on each side of the room with lights in between and then lights running down the middle of the room. With DD system he changes it up a bit. Just wondering if your still doing krusty style light configuration or DDs.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

the xo pattern most tree growers exercise as of late makes the most sense, most plants get a thouie from 3 sides that way

mello

mello

dizzle,
your grows are looking rad; keep up the good work.
i have a question about the spacing of the plants... i know dd suggested having the plants 40 inches apart, meaning the centers would be only 20 inches from the bulb. this seems really close to me. have you found this to be sufficient space or would you recommend spreading them more?
your input is appreciated.

B

bakershredhead

Ya the zig zag pattern seems the way to go. Thanks dizzle again. I'll put up some shots here on the next go around. The more info the better.

K

kushpheen

wait a minute wtf is this mpd shit hahaha i see alot of 1000 watt bulbs being wasted it looks like

well since your new here and haven't seen all the threads that were originally posted in this forum, this system is averaging 4lbs a light, when its dialed in.

maybe do some homework before you call the teachers out

soooo want to give out my first neg rep LOL :mooning

M

mrdizzle

dizzle,
your grows are looking rad; keep up the good work.
i have a question about the spacing of the plants... i know dd suggested having the plants 40 inches apart, meaning the centers would be only 20 inches from the bulb. this seems really close to me. have you found this to be sufficient space or would you recommend spreading them more?
your input is appreciated.

mine are like a 60in center and they could be further apart, like DD says thou its def strain specific. some plants shoot out from the bottom more which means the light can be hung above without coming close to touching the plants, the caseys i ran just grew straight out and didnt really have the christmas tree shape like DDs are.

M

mrdizzle

Ya the zig zag pattern seems the way to go. Thanks dizzle again. I'll put up some shots here on the next go around. The more info the better.

I am def diggin DD's patterns, its actully less overall heat and less wasted backsides of the bulb, 2 600's produce much more heat than a 1000w imo

E

easypleasie

This guy won't last long around here acting like that. The hammer will come down hard lol.

T

TyKaycha

iGrind said:
wait a minute wtf is this mpd shit hahaha i see alot of 1000 watt bulbs being wasted it looks like

It's an amazing system that defies reason but plenty of proof has been provided & discussed. I think we all went through a period of disbelief before seeing the error of our ways and came to the "light" (1000w lights at that! :D ) Welcome to the board! Unfortunately you're not able to read all the proof that was posted before.

M

mrdizzle

hahah yes he was, I didnt mind what he said here, haha but then i check his stat's and ooooh my. started 4 threads yesterday and actually had one urging logic to upgrade the strainguide, in other thread he states he doesnt even have a light up yet. I have to say that is the exact memeber we dont want

E

easypleasie

There's a lot of morons coming to the farm lately. I've seen a bunch of bad advice being passed around on top of the childish attitudes. These bans are necessary to keep the farm full of useful information vs. all the crap.

Top Bottom