My 2023 New York outdoor grow

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That's going to be a big plant 😉 that could be gigantic, a gift and a curse 🤣 I was just telling a coworker who grows. I don't like a plant I can't see over the top. Who wants to get out a ladder 🪜 🤣
Keeping her short right now, plan is to have more width than height. Im either going to pull her down over time or use a metal screen to keep her under. She can be 10 foot wide for all i care, just no more than 5 feet tall.

TSD

TSD

Andor is okay...slower and more drama.

I get my wife to watch it by telling her it’s like a space version of coronation street. 🤣
I just like the fight scenes and baby Yoda... I mean Grogu... I mean Djinn Grogu lol. You think that fuck Moff Gideon is really dead, or that his beskar suit saved his sorry ass yet again? Season 4 is confirmed, so they need a villain of some kind.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I just like the fight scenes and baby Yoda... I mean Grogu... I mean Djinn Grogu lol. You think that fuck Moff Gideon is really dead, or that his beskar suit saved his sorry ass yet again? Season 4 is confirmed, so they need a villain of some kind.
Is it safe to say? I had to skip a page of CGs corner as I hadn’t watched yet. Spoiler guy I’m not...🤣

TSD

TSD

Is it safe to say? I had to skip a page of CGs corner as I hadn’t watched yet. Spoiler guy I’m not...🤣
I mean... he sure looked like he went up in flames... maybe he'll come back fused with the suit and more of a douche than ever lol.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

At least the veggies are coming. I’ve noticed that the tomato always seem to be first. But I hope the new ones a pepper. Won’t know till I see the leaves.

Just popped out today.

AECA830C 586D 4560 8CDF 59110F7AE95F

Tomato is doing good. I can see roots at the side now when I lift the cup.
409BE336 07BC 4B70 B914 00EA4FA34B1C

Hoped to get all 4 out in the crates by May but frost warnings still.

2Bad

2Bad

At least the veggies are coming. I’ve noticed that the tomato always seem to be first. But I hope the new ones a pepper. Won’t know till I see the leaves.

Just popped out today.

View attachment 1957483

View attachment 1957484

What state are you in?

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I mean... he sure looked like he went up in flames... maybe he'll come back fused with the suit and more of a douche than ever lol.
IDK it looked “to be continued” but. 🤷‍♂️

I want to know why she fried the clone scientist? I don’t remember who she is or why she would do that?

Trapping him I get but that was personal or psychotic.

Reactions: TSD
TSD

TSD

IDK it looked “to be continued” but. 🤷‍♂️

I want to know why she fried the clone scientist? I don’t remember who she is or why she would do that?

Trapping him I get but that was personal or psychotic.
Depends who she's actually working for... assuming it's still Moff Gideon since they communicated, they probably wanted to silence him, because I'm assuming he was responsible for the room of Moff clones that Mando ended in the finale. So if she wipes his mind, he's likely not going to remember he did that.... or maybe they were hoping a ctrl alt delete of his brain would make him loyal to the Empire once again.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Just popped out today.

View attachment 1957483

View attachment 1957484

Hopefully Saturday I get to plant my (vegetable/medicinal)garden plants. Friday should be the last day of frost.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Depends who she's actually working for... assuming it's still Moff Gideon since they communicated, they probably wanted to silence him, because I'm assuming he was responsible for the room of Moff clones that Mando ended in the finale. So if she wipes his mind, he's likely not going to remember he did that.... or maybe they were hoping a ctrl alt delete of his brain would make him loyal to the Empire once again.
I don’t know... had a personal look to me. Killing him wasn’t a desired outcome so maybe you’re right. He always said they were so close to accomplishing things, not that they had.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I don’t know... had a personal look to me. Killing him wasn’t a desired outcome so maybe you’re right. He always said they were so close to accomplishing things, not that they had.
She might be the only one to know how to make them now?

TSD

TSD

She might be the only one to know how to make them now?
I dunno, I don't think she's a scientist... I think they probably just didn't want anyone to find out about Moff's whole secret clone gig ... but he already had plenty of time to blab, so who knows.

Top Bottom