My First real Outdoor Run!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oregongreener

oregongreener

Mitch-

How are things progressing? How's the weather been treating them? Been unusual as hell down here in Portland...

Thanks!!!

greener

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Check out this lady bug Ricky! Its not a lady bug its a canipillar. Will it work?

No it won't work.......well do you want it in the box?..........no what I want is for you too shut the fuck up and give me two smokes! LMAO

Mitch-

How are things progressing? How's the weather been treating them? Been unusual as hell down here in Portland...

Thanks!!!

greener

going pretty good bro only problem is the bugs been spraying consistently but they still getting some damage other then that were looking okay update coming!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Well here is a lil update went to patch tonight to feed the ladies and spray them...still been getting hit by bugs pretty bad but not much I can do but keep spraying.....the PD is getting huge bigger then me and the HB is looking pretty bad ass too and the jacks are coming along nicely too!

Purple Diesel id over 6 feet tall

topped the jacks too

gonna head to store tommorow and buy a pack of au1toflowers and start them at the patch too...gotta see what my local headshop has for auto's

Haze

Haze

Lookin good bro. Let me know what you find for autos , I might toss a bunch in some 5 gals outside see what they do.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Lookin good bro. Let me know what you find for autos , I might toss a bunch in some 5 gals outside see what they do.

thx alot bro yours were looking pimp too.....blaze sesh soon!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Well farmers figured it was time for an update on my outdoor girls.......been a good year put in a decent amount of time and work on these girls so I hope they finish for me....was like nam out there today ho chi minh trail for sure......Gave them a good feeding they have been just getting the alaskan fish fertilizer and humic black and sucanut for now and the compost and worm castings in the pro-mix is feeding them too for sure.......gonna move a couple of the JTR's they get no light compared to the PD....HB and Other Jtr so gonna go down and do that tommorow dig some new holes and move the 2 smaller rippers just hope roots havent grow too nuts out the bottom yet......still fighting the bugs like crazy spraying has been persistant but that nature for yah......need to figure a way to stake some of these taller branches dont want the wind to break them so im trying to think of what would be a good long sturdy stake to put in the bins cause they outgrew tomatoe cages awhile ago...I should have topped them more but didn't resulting in some big plants also they don't get the best light so they a lil stretchy but for my first outdoor run Id say they looking pretty sweet...biggest plants I have seen in person for sure.....here are some pics hope you enjoy!

Krasi

Krasi

Hi Mitch, so here`s the outdoor diaries section, next year i will keep it sperated:rolleyes:
Looking sweet man, wat monsters, those tomato cages seem to work for you, but why not plant it in full ground in stead of pots, any special reason or tip:)
Anyway...great grow man, keep up.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hi Mitch, so here`s the outdoor diaries section, next year i will keep it sperated:rolleyes:
Looking sweet man, wat monsters, those tomato cages seem to work for you, but why not plant it in full ground in stead of pots, any special reason or tip:)
Anyway...great grow man, keep up.

whats up Krasi.....thx alot bro appreciate it.......I just put them into the huge garbage containers cause I brought bails of pro mix there and compost and wormcastings so I just wanted to make sure they started off in some good soil and mix to get them started...the ground where I am can get swampy sometimes so in right in the ground might not have been to good for them and I gotta dig some big holes to fit a bale of promix in one....... this way I juat have to dig holes 2 feet downand the size of garbage container so It made my work end a lot easier and I drilled huge holes in the bottom of containers so roots will eventually grow out of them.................I've put plants right int he ground before and don't have as good as results then if I jut put them in a giant bin of pro mix!

a couple years ago my buddy had 2 in the ground and I had 2 in rubbermaid bins and mine yielded way more and quality was way better but mine did get more love for sure!

nice work senior nugzzzzz..
peace mogrow

thx alot Mo....they are looking pretty good for sure...pics don't do them justice the headband and Purple D are fresaking giants!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
B.M.F. plants there Mitch! Congrats and great work bro! Sorry to hear about the bugs still bothering you, but as Krasi said, those plants really look great!! I can't wait to see what they look like in full flower, gonna be insane!

-Meeks

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
YES!!!

Those plants are looking uber healthy!!!

philly kush

philly kush

yo mitchy whats up bro....im diggin this outdoor run its lookin killa.....Since u r all the way up north i figured u could use some hockey sticks ta hold those monstas up!!! Cant wait ta c them ladies flower out..Peace n goodluck with those bugs

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Giant plant dude, thanks for the explaination, next year i will do some plants in big smartpots to test it myself, ur plants look so healthy man, weather seems good too:)

Thx alot bro.....they are pretty healthy other then a bit of bug damage but not much I can do there I have been very diligant on sraying them......we have had great weather this year if you can get to your patch to water if not your screwed cause I have seen no rain this summer at all been very dry but perfect for the girls lucky I have a near by water source that has made watering alot easier still hauling some 5 gal buckets tho but I like the workout you can see im pretty skinny lol..........looking forward to seeing your future grows!

what kind of outdoor season do you have there I mean time wise???

holy shit thats a monster. . shes gonna be ginormous when shes done. keep killing it bro. cant wait for the buds!

what up big cheese.....yah she is very big for sure biggest I have seen and grown for sure....im just as excited to see her with buds.....stay tuned and I hope no rippers sniff em out cause I have had a shitty enuff year already!

B.M.F. plants there Mitch! Congrats and great work bro! Sorry to hear about the bugs still bothering you, but as Krasi said, those plants really look great!! I can't wait to see what they look like in full flower, gonna be insane!

-Meeks

yoyo meeks what up my man glad you stopped back into the outdoor section to peep my maple trees.....they are pretty big for sure like I said biggest I have seen in person so im pretty excited about that just hate the idea of rippers gettin em cause I put alot of work and energy into these girls so far and I really need a successful harvest bills are always piling up!

YES!!!

Those plants are looking uber healthy!!!

whats up cap always a pleasure to see you around my threads glad your diggin the outdoors I'll try my best to make em fill in proper!!

cheers bro!

yo mitchy whats up bro....im diggin this outdoor run its lookin killa.....Since u r all the way up north i figured u could use some hockey sticks ta hold those monstas up!!! Cant wait ta c them ladies flower out..Peace n goodluck with those bugs

whats up Philly...how r yah bro? lol love the hockey stick idea but I used em for my spoiler already(not sure if you watch trailer park boys) Im so pumped to see em bud up and fill in stay tuned brotha!

Mogrow

Mogrow

dude, that's a large plant. good work.' real nice work...
how come u ain't sweating????
by the time i get to my patch i"m bleeding and i can't see about males cause i'm sweating like a pig..
shorts????? i wanna plant where u plant bro...
peace//cuttoribbonsmogrow

Top Bottom