My First real Outdoor Run!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Well time for an update on these girls....they are still flyin high and starting to nug up now....they are on bloom food now might top dress them with a lil guano as well just for a lil extra bang......the headband is getting so tall and they are really stinkin very excited for these ladies to shine!

View attachment 244139View attachment 244140View attachment 244141View attachment 244142View attachment 244143View attachment 244144View attachment 244145View attachment 244146View attachment 244147View attachment 244148View attachment 244149

hey stop pissin on my homies plant !

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Sick brother! those things are beasts!

Thx bro...im really surprised how big they got they are monsters....biggest plants iv'e seen in person for sure.....thx for checking her out stay tuned!

Yeah Mitchy, Those are monsters! Very nice.

Ken my brother whats happening??? im very happy with the size....starting to look like your backyard a wee bit!

now that's a couple tent fulls....
nothing like a good outdoor run...
your planing, prep work, grunt work and skills are paying off, now bring that dank to the barn..bring it home.

Right on Mogrow.....I agree with yah outdoor runs can be very rewarding as long as you get away with all hassels of the outback......Iv'e put alot of work and some coin into these babies so lets hope the Godz are looking out for me and keep the shitheads away(cops/rippers).....they are really looking like they can produce a decent amount of weight I just hope the season out here stays nice...nights are already getting colder but suppose to warm back up soon......anyways thx alot for the props much appreciated and stay tuned to see how she ends up!

By the way how are your outdoors doing?

Don't think I can say it much better!

whats up meeks appreciate that alot bro she has been a shitload of fun so far.....really fun watching them get so freaking big no height requirements in the bush....now im just praying everynight to the Ganja Godz for a successful year.....thx for always sending the props and stay tuned for the rest of this madness!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn I thought these big ladies would have a few more people interested!!!

heading to patch now for some late night work gonna need the flashlight and hopefully a pack of coyotes don't get me.......wish me luck!

420bliss

420bliss

Well time for an update on these girls....they are still flyin high and starting to nug up now....they are on bloom food now might top dress them with a lil guano as well just for a lil extra bang......the headband is getting so tall and they are really stinkin very excited for these ladies to shine!

View attachment 244139View attachment 244140View attachment 244141View attachment 244142View attachment 244143View attachment 244144View attachment 244145View attachment 244146View attachment 244147View attachment 244148View attachment 244149

man your gona need 12' stakes to support those buds, nice!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Damn I thought these big ladies would have a few more people interested!!!

heading to patch now for some late night work gonna need the flashlight and hopefully a pack of coyotes don't get me.......wish me luck!
people are dumbfounded // they don't know what to say // some probably think it trick photography///
nothing like the coyotes going off while you're checking the plants..
my plants got first good rain in 60 days, most are still alive, some didn't make it.
wanna see some buds holmes....

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

man your gona need 12' stakes to support those buds, nice!

yah im waiting to see what happens there got everything staked with bamboo now but your right whent he big buds come there gonna need some support for sure!!!!

thanks for checking them out bro!

people are dumbfounded // they don't know what to say // some probably think it trick photography///
nothing like the coyotes going off while you're checking the plants..
my plants got first good rain in 60 days, most are still alive, some didn't make it.
wanna see some buds holmes....

Lmao Mo your funny bro.....no just kinda forgot about the update and when I checked it was almost at page 3......just thought she would still be on page 1.....no worries at all I think im just dumbfounded about them wasn't expecting them to get so freaking big....they make me nervous for sure lol!

alright I gotta get going still got a lil bit of a drive to make!

and there hasn't been any rain here at all just a drought all summer kinda fucked up and all these sinkholes all over the world now jeez always something.....the ground under the plants is very swampy and marshy so that has helped big time they have been drinking from the bottom up as well......the two sweet skunks are at the bottom of the patch its on a slant and they never need watering they are always collecting everything from the other big monsters runoff and the growth on them has been insane......they get bigger and bigger by the day had to chop back all sorts of bush the other day cause the skunks got so damn bushy......they were put out at the end of july....and all the big ones were out right after may 24 weekend!

cheers mo........get some pics of your outdoors I dont think u have updated them for awhile or I am blind!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Your Growing outdoors in Canada?o_O
I havent been paying attention :confused:
Beautiful there! When does the snow come?

hahahaha to funny Ken........man the winters here have been really weird lately.......I don't remember getting snow till like january last year, I remember christmas time was very warm and when I was a kid it was always a white christmas lots of snow we would get snow in early november usually but like I said last 5 years have been really odd and snow hasn't been as heavy as it was like 10-15 years ago.....but this is different all across canada my bro is in Alberta and they get hit hard early every year but Ontario has been hit or miss!

I remember I left my plants out last year until Mid october then it started to get rainy and cold so I chopped them......but this year Im hoping to leave them out till end of October...basically as late as I possibly can get away with!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Damn mitchy it looks lush in your spot,i got my eyes on your thread now.I hope you get a big fat harvest with minimal loss,god knows your earning it.keep security in mind as you get closer,there are those who wish to take the easy way out and profit from others sweat and hard work,may your buds be so big you have to pack em out 1 at a time!

Sir Puffs Alott

Sir Puffs Alott

:eek: I think I see a "Squatch" in one of those pics, better leave out sum Jerky o_O
Beautiful plants, glad I noticed this after your post to my thread.:D

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn mitchy it looks lush in your spot,i got my eyes on your thread now.I hope you get a big fat harvest with minimal loss,god knows your earning it.keep security in mind as you get closer,there are those who wish to take the easy way out and profit from others sweat and hard work,may your buds be so big you have to pack em out 1 at a time!

thanks alot bro.....glad to have yah along for the ride......has been alot of work but so worth it and yes security is a big deal but we got it covered best we can......I think they will be fine but you never know outdoor is a gamble.....good chance I will camp at patch for the final couple weeks too if they fill in nicely I will definetly be there 24/7 and have a friend with big teeth with me!

thanks for the good vibes bro....stay tuned!

:eek: I think I see a "Squatch" in one of those pics, better leave out sum Jerky o_O
Beautiful plants, glad I noticed this after your post to my thread.:D

Lmao.....I might have seen a couple out there my self we call em Samsquanches around here.....Ive seen the jerky commercials Im not fucking with him at all......man those commercials were funny as hell Id always laugh!

cheers bro...and stay tuned!

Nice hiking boots too,what are those air jordans or something?lol.

man I just fell over laughing my bag off.......From jump shots too Gardening I do it all!!!

Just went that day to snap some pics so it was an easy hike just puffing and relaxing and yah you caught me in my nike B-ballers....usually it's the work boots!!

cheers bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

What up Homie nugz... I have kin in Alberta! Never been but someday:) My Canadian experiences are limited to Chez Pierre strip club in Montreal :D Awesome place..
OC

thats awesome Ocean.......my bro has been out there for a long time now some really nice spots out there!

gotta love the canadian strip joints we got some nice ones for sure....but Montreal is a crazy spot for sure......Quebec city is pretty cool too!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Just back from the patch.........found a few curled up leaves around the buds and when I opened them there was a small catipillar inside, one of those lil guys that can suspend them self from a line like a spider.......they are just starting to bud now so I think I can spray again one more time.....anyone have any ideas what to do about these lil bastards????

any feedback is appreciated...im guessing ill just get some catipiller spray or will aza kill them???

420bliss

420bliss

Just back from the patch.........found a few curled up leaves around the buds and when I opened them there was a small catipillar inside, one of those lil guys that can suspend them self from a line like a spider.......they are just starting to bud now so I think I can spray again one more time.....anyone have any ideas what to do about these lil bastards????

any feedback is appreciated...im guessing ill just get some catipiller spray or will aza kill them???

any insecticide with bt - Bacillus thuringiensis , or caps foliar pack

Top Bottom