My Grow Journal

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

That might have been the reason if you got your room that cool, in fact your using a little to much energy, bring your temps up to between 75-80 lights on. Without that fan being in there it was a hot spot created because there was little if any circulation.
I cant just pull up the temps idk how to do that.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

It will go up more soon as the weather gets better not like im trying to keep it that cool but im going to buy that thermostat for my fan tomorrow

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Still getting yellowish/brown spots popping up everywhere and cant find out why its not just on 1 plant either

1429300465534 1057097977
A

A-Roe

I see that you using fox farm soil never used that before so I dont know how good the drainage is but if that shit is anything like scotts top soil then that might be the problem the soil isnt drying out fast enough, or if your soil is some what similar to The Promix HP that I prefer to use then its a cal/mag issue add the proper dose of cal/mag in your water every watering.

G gnome

G gnome

I see that you using fox farm soil never used that before so I dont know how good the drainage is but if that shit is anything like scotts top soil then that might be the problem the soil isnt drying out fast enough, or if your soil is some what similar to The Promix HP that I prefer to use then its a cal/mag issue add the proper dose of cal/mag in your water every watering.
Dude, you are comparing apples to something that isn't even edible. For 1 ffof is organic potting soil not "top soil"

O

OldLuck

Looks like beginning of cal/mag lockout. Could come from over use of molasses if you use it. Haven't read your thread yet but have seen the problem more then a few times. Get that fixed and they should start greening up. Good luck and happy thumbing.

G gnome

G gnome

I would take a lot of what you read here w a grain of salt.

A

A-Roe

I would take a lot of what you read here w a grain of salt.
If you read every word in each sentence you wouldnt need to take things with a grain of salt. First off I said I never used the product but IF ( keyword).

G gnome

G gnome

Wasnt directed towards you in specific. I read your post and it could have been easily misinterpreted by someone whos just getting goin.

A

A-Roe

And the drainage cant be that great cause it doesnt matter what size pot I put Promix in it dries out quick, unless I put a freshly rooted clone in a five gal bag then yeah I might wait 3-4 days for it to dry, now that bullshit Scotts takes f--ing forever and have your plants looking like this

i think that these are around 60+ days from seed. They spent 3 weeks under 1000 blue.

Last edited:
Toaster79

Toaster79

Just to keep you on the safe side. You are using BioBizz line which is based on sugar beet so using molasses would be making your soil heavy. Too much sugars isn't really beneficial especially if you haven't established good microbial population in your soil. It's your first grow so take it easy and keep it stupid simple. Don't overcomplicate and overthink it. Get your first grow under your belt and learn from it as much as you can. First get the feel on your waterings and observing your plants. Actually get intimate with your plants so just by looking at them will let you know what they need. Once you're done with your first run you'll get the pale idea of what's growing is all about and start dialing in your environment.

Good karma!

Keep it green!

G gnome

G gnome

Just to keep you on the safe side. You are using BioBizz line which is based on sugar beet so using molasses would be making your soil heavy. Too much sugars isn't really beneficial especially if you haven't established good microbial population in your soil. It's your first grow so take it easy and keep it stupid simple. Don't overcomplicate and overthink it. Get your first grow under your belt and learn from it as much as you can. First get the feel on your waterings and observing your plants. Actually get intimate with your plants so just by looking at them will let you know what they need. Once you're done with your first run you'll get the pale idea of what's growing is all about and start dialing in your environment.

Good karma!

Keep it green!
Intimate, sounds like something I would say lol

G gnome

G gnome

Toaster picks up quick. Cheeky bastard I think is what they would say on the right side of the pond

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Okay I but on the bio biz feeding schedule it does say use molasses but should I cut these 2 branches I feel like I should they are touching the dirt

1429402984158 92694398
Top Bottom