My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Day 17 flower.Snapped a couple pics before feed.
Seems to be on track.I need to get a camera with white balance adjustment on it...
Her stems are so damn thick!The more I've read up on this strain the more I hear that almost all of it is clone only.I don't know if this is from HSO or not as the seed came from a friend of a very good friend that swears it's GC.I have no experience with it so I can't say for sure.It seems like it has the characteristics but I just can't be sure.Any thoughts are welcome.
IMG 20140124 105820
IMG 20140124 105712
IMG 20140124 105845

DismalDude

DismalDude

nice to see you having all the success bro!:D...keep it green!....GB
Thanks GB!Trying to do enough but not too much.So far it's working.I've been reading a lot,a whole lot!Mostly about nutrients and how to watch your plants to see what they need.I'm starting to feel a bit more comfortable with feeding but man,I swear this GC eats a lot!I'm almost dialed in with 50% strength feeds so I don't think I'll push it anymore.When I bought the BPN nutes I thought I would be going through them quickly but man was I wrong.This is my second grow using them and I still have 3/4+ of the gallon jugs and about the same with the bloom pints.A little really goes a long way.

green bastard

green bastard

Thanks GB!Trying to do enough but not too much.So far it's working.I've been reading a lot,a whole lot!Mostly about nutrients and how to watch your plants to see what they need.I'm starting to feel a bit more comfortable with feeding but man,I swear this GC eats a lot!I'm almost dialed in with 50% strength feeds so I don't think I'll push it anymore.When I bought the BPN nutes I thought I would be going through them quickly but man was I wrong.This is my second grow using them and I still have 3/4+ of the gallon jugs and about the same with the bloom pints.A little really goes a long way.
good to hear my good man....when i first started growin bro i lose my first 3 crops before i producing semi good weed was great to me but now that i look back at it i wouoldn't even smoke it lol....i love to see new growers doin well and getting great crops in props to you bro pop over and check out my thread https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/back-in-action-fellas-its-been-to-long.59439/page-17

DismalDude

DismalDude

Back in action is right man,wow!I think I could just sit in there with a cup of coffee for hours at a time!
It occurred to me this morning that a lot of tent grows show their temps and humidity.I've always had my lil meter in there so I took a shot of it this morning.
This is where my temps have been since starting.If you wonder what the deal is with my pot setup there it's a 3gal. inside a 7gal. I was worried about shock so I cut the bottom and most of the side of the 3gal. then placed it into the 7gal. A lil quirky I know but it seems to have worked.
IMG 20140125 095357

DismalDude

DismalDude

Thanks Don Peppy.I appreciate it but I gotta ask.Special K rest of the way?What's that mean?Seriously.Lol

Top Bottom