My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

This is kind of lame as I didn't cop to it in the grow intro but I have to tell it now even though I was waiting to see if it could be done.This grow was reused soil from my first grow.I've done one top dress with fresh soil since .I have to say the one thing it's teaching me is nutrient regimen and dosage.Can't wait to see how this beauty turns out.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Very nice. Dialing in that light and temp have got to be two of the most important factors in growing high grade plants indoors; and with that GC lady it looks like you'll be pulling very nice harvests in no time! I'll be waiting on updates--much respect man

CBDMN

DismalDude

DismalDude

Very nice. Dialing in that light and temp have got to be two of the most important factors in growing high grade plants indoors; and with that GC lady it looks like you'll be pulling very nice harvests in no time! I'll be waiting on updates--much respect man

CBDMN
Updates will be regular and frequent for sure.This baby is loving the 400 so the 600 ought to be just about right.I would go 1k but I just can't.A bit too obvious here...

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Nice! I understand about the 1K situation, I run 600s. 400W for one plant is some pretty damn good light. I definitely prefer fewer, more potent plants with higher yield than a big group of sparser lower yielders- the more one tries to stretch light coverage the worse the result, in my experience.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I hear you on that man.My first run with this setup I ran 7 under 12/12 from seedling.It turned out to be mediocre or B- at best.From now on I won't do any more than one or possibly two in my 4x4.I read that 600 was optimal and should have got it first but like everything,it's been a learning experience.

DismalDude

DismalDude

This little dude showed up in my garden this evening.No idea how it got there but I like! :)
Cycloneda sanguineaI NAT1753
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cycloneda_sanguinea
I hope it doesn't starve because I have no mites or aphids.

DismalDude

DismalDude

This is my 600 that'll be here in a few days.Got the 400 kit from same place and have been really happy with it so I expect the same with this kit.At $182 I felt it was a good buy.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I hear ya man.I like the 400 cool tube but it has the little wings on it which work but I really liked the reviews on this new hood.I have to have air cooled or else it's just too hot.Really hard to beat the price as I did a lot of window shopping.Love that timer and glad to get another one.The pulleys are a nice addition too.Sturdy and real easy to adjust.Hopefully everything will survive shipping and no duds!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Gonna go ahead and add this to the new hood as well.$65
Ushio US5001670 Enhanced Performance HPS Lamp, 600-watt, Opti Red -97,000 lumens

DismalDude

DismalDude

Day 38,all is well.Finally got off my butt and reversed the flange on my filter.I think I will be able to refill this thing with no problems at all.I like that,it's hella cheaper.Reversal made a big difference as this girl has become a real stinker.I'm the happiest I've ever been with a plant and will run this baby to the last possible moment.Another two weeks and I'll break out my scope to keep an eye on where she's at.Some say 49,some 50-55,I'm shooting for 60 but the scope never lies.Peace!
IMG 20140214 095428 700
IMG 20140214 095250 937
IMG 20140214 095343 404
IMG 20140214 095814 893

green bastard

green bastard

yup its all lookin fine over here....your killin it bro!....oush it as long as you can and flush for at least 14days if your using soilless mix

DismalDude

DismalDude

yup its all lookin fine over here....your killin it bro!....oush it as long as you can and flush for at least 14days if your using soilless mix
Thanks for stoppin by man.Ironically my next question was going to be when should I start flushing?(Soil)I want this harvest to be just right and cured perfectly(as close as I can get to it.)
(Edit) I forgot to tell you that I lost one of 6 clones.The rest are slow but alive and getting ready to thrive.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Flush day is set then at day 45.From there to day 60 just water and molasses.Thanks GB!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Wow,I had such a great night.I tell people about cannabis all the time but for the most part I'm blown off as an old hippie or pro drug...
Had a bit of a get together with my niece,her husband and extremely arthritic Mother in law.Mom has been in pain with regular supplied meds for years...All crap.She was at the end of her rope.I did a few test sessions with her tonight and it's just too amazing to even publish....Tonight is the night...legit

DismalDude

DismalDude

Whew,I was a bit tight and excited last night because aside from knowing the benefits for myself a lot of people just don't get it.Last night was a true cold,unplanned test and the results were shocking and amazing.This is a severe type of arthritis that has caused deformation of the fingers and joints.Her results after just a few hits were just a joy to watch.She kept testing movement,pressure testing,etc.She stated that it had almost completely removed all over her pain.And this is from someone who has been taking supposed meds(presc.) for this for years!I swear man,it was just such a joy to watch,to laugh,and see the amazement of it all.I'll be making sure she's ok in the future for sure.Just awesome I tell ya! :)

Top Bottom