My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Day 24.Going to reverse the flange on my filter today as I get a noticeable aroma at lights out.I'll be getting a new one soon but a better brand next time.I could refill this one but from what I've read can be a pain.
Hit her again yesterday with pt.A,pt.B,vitablue,seaweed,early bloom,and liquid blue.She seems to like it!
100 1338
100 1339
100 1337
100 1336

DismalDude

DismalDude

IMG 20140204 130839 754
Day 29. Gave her a feed this morning with 2gal. water+15ml pt.A grow,30ml pt.B bloom,12ml vitablue,20ml liquid seaweed,10ml early bloomer,10ml liquid blue.No noticeable problems and she's starting to frost. She's turning into a stinky girl too.The last time I grew something that smelled this good was in my phototron.Yes a phototron.(original not the fancy ones) I have it set up now to house my clones in dixie cups.
If anyone sees anything I might need to do or doing wrong please speak up! Thanks for looking. :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Man...there are so many good diaries/grows on here that I can't even fathom keeping up with all of them.I gotta say...this site has felt like home since I got here and I am loving it!
Really good vibes all around.Some people stand out and seem to be very humble with all of their knowledge and experience.How have I not found this place sooner?I just want to say thanks to all ya'll.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Day 11 flower.Will raise the lights a couple more inches and give her a feed later today.
Everything seems to be doing ok.Keeping nutes at 1/2 the recommended dose and I guess I'll keep doing that unless something comes up.The bagseed fem is still here,not sure if my friend is going to take her or not.
Kind of undecided if I should keep her going or chop.The tent is plenty big enough but not sure about the light.I want the GC to have all of my available resources so still undecided.Any thoughts are welcome.
Thanks for taking a look.
View attachment 370056
I'm only jumping in to say I cut a beautiful bubble bomb plant that was taking up to much space in my tent recently. I did it so I'd get the most out of two other plants. Sometimes we must sacrifice for the good of a grow. Lol. Broke my heart. U can always clone her before u cut her down and grow her again later. That's what I did. Just thought I'd chime in. Looking good bro!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Man...there are so many good diaries/grows on here that I can't even fathom keeping up with all of them.I gotta say...this site has felt like home since I got here and I am loving it!
Really good vibes all around.Some people stand out and seem to be very humble with all of their knowledge and experience.How have I not found this place sooner?I just want to say thanks to all ya'll.
Different kind of place that's for sure. Some serious serious growers on here who want to make others better growers. Can't find that anyplace else. Very rarely will u c a confrontation on here. Stick around my dude! Nice to have u!

DismalDude

DismalDude

I'm only jumping in to say I cut a beautiful bubble bomb plant that was taking up to much space in my tent recently. I did it so I'd get the most out of two other plants. Sometimes we must sacrifice for the good of a grow. Lol. Broke my heart. U can always clone her before u cut her down and grow her again later. That's what I did. Just thought I'd chime in. Looking good bro!
Thanks for the advice man.I know what I need to do but I have to say...I shoved her in the corner and she's been light deprived and still putting out.Hoping the GC will finish first which I'm sure it will and then pop the bagseed under the light.Still on the fence.I'll post a pic soon and you see what you think.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Different kind of place that's for sure. Some serious serious growers on here who want to make others better growers. Can't find that anyplace else. Very rarely will u c a confrontation on here. Stick around my dude! Nice to have u!
A really nice different than what I've been used to.For sure the best growers I've ever seen.I will definitely stick around.Thanks. :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hey Tnelz,this is the girl I have shoved in the corner.She's been neglected and only reflective light really.I think I'll just keep her shoved in the corner and spin her around now and then until she can step into the light. :)Crappy pic...
IMG 20140206 134815 032

DismalDude

DismalDude

Day 34.Frosting is setting in nicely and the smell!So fruity and kind of hard to describe.There are undertones of something I can't put my finger on...It truly is a wonderful smell though.
I'm shopping for a new camera.The phone and old Kodak I have just don't convey what I see with my own eyes.I need affordable so I have a lot of reading to do.
Thanks for stopping by.
IMG 20140208 173355 570
IMG 20140210 121117 348
IMG 20140210 122212 611
IMG 20140210 122315 302
IMG 20140210 122327 587
IMG 20140210 122337 840
IMG 20140210 122346 723
IMG 20140210 122403 626
IMG 20140210 122446 798

Latest posts

Top Bottom