My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

So,I was thinking...
I have a few clones in veg. that I need to grow out.I wonder how many 1 gal. hempy's I can grow in a 4x4.
Any ideas?I'm thinking of packing her pretty good here maybe tomorrow.
I have 10 more to work with.
100 1837

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

The 50 is my birth year,best thing for the old back it's what got me back into this since the 60's .
Remember the prices then!
Welcome aboard to my grow wnd50.It makes my back feel better too!
I do remember the prices.Quite a bit higher today!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok,after a lot of ho humming and thinking I decided to just put two soil pots in the tent along with the hempy.
Kind of a just in case I screw up thing.It's going to get crowded for sure but I figure what the hell,push it to the limit and see what pans out.
So,this grow will be 5 green crack,1 big bang,and 1 lulu if I get a girl.
I'm going to flip next week so it doesn't get too crazy in there.If I do see girl parts on a lulu she'll come out of the tent and back into veg. for cloning.
After clones are set and she's recovered I'll throw her back into the tent to finish.Quite a few ifs in there so we'll see what happens.Man I really hope I get one. ;)

Edit:I won't be using any overflow trays with the buckets.Just easier for me when I water to see it trickle out of drain hole better and by lights out it'll be dried up.Not really messier,I'll just have to scrub the tent pan a little harder next time.
100 1839

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

girl parts on a lulu

I must say I was a Bit worried My Lulu was not going to beaf it up in size where the buds are but she is starting to fill in nice
I hope yours is a lady too I am prayin to da danky dowaas fer ya..... she she she she . . . . . . . ..

picked up a Gpro,Grenco vaporizer $60

@ my age it is starting to look like this is a much better way to go Please yes I trust you comments and look forward to what you say about this I have been looking for one myself to purchase and thats about what I a wanting to spend . . . .
VAPE away DD
FlyJ

DismalDude

DismalDude

I must say I was a Bit worried My Lulu was not going to beaf it up in size where the buds are but she is starting to fill in nice
I hope yours is a lady too I am prayin to da danky dowaas fer ya..... she she she she . . . . . . . ..

@ my age it is starting to look like this is a much better way to go Please yes I trust you comments and look forward to what you say about this I have been looking for one myself to purchase and thats about what I a wanting to spend . . . .
VAPE away DD
FlyJ
Thanks buddy,I knew the lulu girl would start fillin in.:)
The G Pro vape is pretty damn nice for $60.Tested it hard last night.
The good:Very nice feel to it and very simple to use.The chamber is it's best feature to me.It's larger than a pen vape so you can get about 8-10 hits per fill.The coil is located outside the chamber so you don't get any combustion.It's a true vape.
5 clicks to turn on and off,hold button down to change temps.Red is low,green is medium,blue is hi.So far blue is the sweet spot for me.
When chamber is spent just pop the top,tap weed out,easy!
Best way to hit it is very slow long draw.
At times you might not even think it's working but rest assured it works really well!
The only con so far is that if chain vaped pretty hard the top of the unit gets pretty hot.
Using it just by yourself you really won't have that problem.It's not like a party vape though it can be shared.
I love it.This is probably just my first vaporizer as I think this is an awesome way to get my meds!
Good luck in choosing FlyJ,for $60 you just can't go wrong with this baby. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

hey that vape looks killer DD. Have you been working the diff temps..or just setting it on 4:20?
Mostly 420 as it's the best setting for quality herb and that's what I been vapin. ;)

Also,I see this vape everywhere for $100 to $129 online so I am really happy that I got it for $60.Feel like I got a killer deal.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Pack their azz in there DD...feed um up...gonna be thick in a few...B
Thanks man,getting them dialed in finally.I was missing Cal-mag so I used epsom salts instead to get the green back.One more treatment and they'll be back nice and green.
I read a journal where all the guy did was add a bit of epsom salt when using straight water through the entire grow aside from the occasional flush and he killed it.We'll see.
Here's where I'm at today still in veg,flipping tomorrow. ;)
100 1842
100 1843
100 1844
100 1845
100 1846
100 1847
100 1848

Next run is going to be all Kush.Mango and Pineapple.Time for something fruity!

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Lost track of the hours I have on my 600 hps so I ordered a new one.It was a difficult decision and I hope I chose right.It was cheap at $54 so I really can't go too wrong but hey,50 bucks is 50 bucks.
I chose the Ushio US5001670 Enhanced Performance HPS Lamp, 600-watt, Opti Red. Hopefully it will live up to the reviews. . :)

Top Bottom