My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I've had a lot of heads come thru but no rating on my page! That's hella funny 2 me! I don't care about any ratings. I'm just gettin my grow on for the love of it. Can't wait 2 enjoy some of these tasy nugs. Thanx again bro! I'm gonna do a cc run next. Got like 11 strains from them. Hope it was worth it.

E

E.T.

I've had a lot of heads come thru but no rating on my page! That's hella funny 2 me! I don't care about any ratings. I'm just gettin my grow on for the love of it. Can't wait 2 enjoy some of these tasy nugs. Thanx again bro! I'm gonna do a cc run next. Got like 11 strains from them. Hope it was worth it.

let me be one of the first to +rep ya!! good for the ego! kill that shit, bro! i love subcool's gear....wish i had more space....looking good!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
let me be one of the first to +rep ya!! Good for the ego! Kill that shit, bro! I love subcool's gear....wish i had more space....looking good!
thanx bro! I been puttin in work and no rep! Lmao! I'm still posting up! Can't wait to show off some more of my collection! Check back in bro. It's gettin good. Ur shit's lookin off the hook. I will def b back around ur grow. C u in da threads.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

You are an advertisment whore lol. I had allready rep'd you when I subbed and litteraly every post youve put out has your grow adverted on it. I wish legalization advertised and campaigned like you do. On that note my buddy a pharm grower from Co. just moved here because of price drops and lack of 9-5 work there. He said he doesnt want herb legal because he makes more money this way. Just once now, All together, FUCK THAT YOU GREEDY BASTARD!!! I dont know about yall but when I noticed my thumb was green, money was a second bonus, the first being my own brand of free smoke. How can a person who grows and smokes be against legal herb. ANSWER=FUCKING GREEDY BASTARDISM. Like my good friend Billy Hicks used to say, lets further the species here.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
you are an advertisment whore lol. I had allready rep'd you when i subbed and litteraly every post youve put out has your grow adverted on it. I wish legalization advertised and campaigned like you do. On that note my buddy a pharm grower from co. Just moved here because of price drops and lack of 9-5 work there. He said he doesnt want herb legal because he makes more money this way. Just once now, all together, fuck that you greedy bastard!!! I dont know about yall but when i noticed my thumb was green, money was a second bonus, the first being my own brand of free smoke. How can a person who grows and smokes be against legal herb. Answer=fucking greedy bastardism. Like my good friend billy hicks used to say, lets further the species here.
that's hella funny! I don't do it on purpose. I swear! I just want peeps 2 check out my ladies. I stop by and give respect 2 every1s grow. I never hack on people or direspect. I just wanna learn 2 be a better grower. I'm damn sure not in it 4 the loot either. Just want 2 grow good meds 4 my and my lady.

G

Gandalf

Don't worry brother.

The council of the Valar has sent me to personally stand guard near your garden.
Now WHO can beat a good ol' Wizard? :rauch08:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
that's hella funny! I don't do it on purpose. I swear! I just want peeps 2 check out my ladies. I stop by and give respect 2 every1s grow. I never hack on people or direspect. I just wanna learn 2 be a better grower. I'm damn sure not in it 4 the loot either. Just want 2 grow good meds 4 my and my lady.
You've got skillz in the garden Rival... Just a thought... You could always add a link to your threads in your siggy... :giggle BTW, I just posted in my threads, come check them out... Hijack done... I'm just teasin'... But now that I think about it, it's time for me to update my siggy...

G

Genius Genetics

iv been wondering about this,
how do you add a link to your threads in your siggy...???

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
you've got skillz in the garden rival... Just a thought... You could always add a link to your threads in your siggy... :giggle btw, i just posted in my threads, come check them out... Hijack done... I'm just teasin'... But now that i think about it, it's time for me to update my siggy...
not 2 sure on how 2 add the link. I'm lit on some sfv. I try not 2 thread jack. Usually dont notice cawz i'm fukn high! Sorry ya'll. Any info on how 2 add a link would b cool. Thanx shady!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I just got a pack of purple chem! Super stoked about these beans. Blackwater x Chemdog 91! What what! Hope these r pure power ya'll. Wish me luck. I will start a grow journal when i pop some of these. I'm gonna have a tasty cc grow next round. Stay tuned!

G

Genius Genetics

thanks dudes i think iv done it but how do i rename it so it says the name of the thread and not what its sayin now

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
thanks dudes i think iv done it but how do i rename it so it says the name of the thread and not what its sayin now
go 2 edit signature! U should be able 2 change and save it. HOPE UR NOT BEING A SMARTASS!

G

Gandalf

Here is how to do it..

You want to write text ("my cool journal"), and wrap link around it.
user CP--> edit signature--> write whatever, highlight it with the mouse, click "insert link" icon, and paste the actual URL.

G

Genius Genetics

go 2 edit signature! U should be able 2 change and save it. HOPE UR NOT BEING A SMARTASS!

lol... no im not being a smartass bro i really want to know:)

i want the link in my siggy to say the name of the thread the link is to
"Mango haze close up shots"

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
lol... No im not being a smartass bro i really want to know:)

"mango haze close up shots"
ok cool! Just checkin. I'm a nice guy. Good luck with tryn 2 add that. I'm gonna try myself next time i want peeps 2 check out my new pics.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
here is how to do it..

User cp--> edit signature--> write whatever, highlight it with the mouse, click "insert link" icon, and paste the actual url.
thanx gandalf! I should be able 2 figuire it out. I'm about 2 smoke some og 4 desert! I will stop by after bro.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
not 2 sure on how 2 add the link. I'm lit on some sfv. I try not 2 thread jack. Usually dont notice cawz i'm fukn high! Sorry ya'll. Any info on how 2 add a link would b cool. Thanx shady!
No worries brah... I use Microsoft Word to edit a hyperlink... Then I paste it after using the Edit Signature link. I like the way leadsleds' siggy looks, but I can't figure out how to get all my threads in my siggy... Gonna need some help from him on that one... :thinking

lol... no im not being a smartass bro i really want to know:)

"Mango haze close up shots"
Sweet! Looks like you've got it done now... :cool

G

Genius Genetics

Here is how to do it..

user CP--> edit signature--> write whatever, highlight it with the mouse, click "insert link" icon, and paste the actual URL.

Thank you Gandalf good man, your help is much appreciated :)

check out my link :)

Peace G.G.

V

vancerz

I just got a pack of purple chem! Super stoked about these beans. Blackwater x Chemdog 91! What what! Hope these r pure power ya'll. Wish me luck. I will start a grow journal when i pop some of these. I'm gonna have a tasty cc grow next round. Stay tuned!

sounds dank! I dig that blackwater I crossed that bitch with every thing I have.

Top Bottom