My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

most def sounds like an inside job....:swear. been there, bro.

Outsiders! Not sur if my boy has had peeps in there. I'm fukn pissed. Shits on lock down now! I'm gonna fuk some1 up, if i catch them in the act. Hope i don't have this issue anymore. Some plants have a few weeks left. That vortex was the only girl who was ready and the only 1 cut from. Inside job? What do u think!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I will never grow with any1 again! People r so fukn greedy. I should've seen this coming from a mile away. Let this be a lesson 4 every1. U can't ever trust any1 2 take care of shit. We got cameras and everything but somehow they weren't on! Bullshit! Karma will get mutahfukaz!

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

That sux Rival man like your not going to notice? We know our ladies thats forsure. The plants look great by the way.

T

T.O.C.

Outsiders! Not sur if my boy has had peeps in there. I'm fukn pissed. Shits on lock down now! I'm gonna fuk some1 up, if i catch them in the act. Hope i don't have this issue anymore. Some plants have a few weeks left. That vortex was the only girl who was ready and the only 1 cut from. Inside job? What do u think!
Damn man Im sorry to hear about that bullshit! It sucks to get ripped off but when its someone u know its like twisting the knife in the wound. But from where I see it a real robber/ripper doesnt just take a few nugz from a ripe plant, all ure shit would be gone, greenz, equipment, etc... I would for sure lean to an insider... but if they liked what they got they will be back and should be met with a 12guage. Take care n good luck.

S

SORCE15136

Jtr

Try their jack the ripper next its lemony hazy fuel dripping with resin.grown tga for about 6 years now and its one of his best.the querkle is awesome too if you get the urkle z pheno youll love it.good luck brother,your stuff looks great

deadcat

deadcat

I will never grow with any1 again! People r so fukn greedy. I should've seen this coming from a mile away. Let this be a lesson 4 every1. U can't ever trust any1 2 take care of shit. We got cameras and everything but somehow they weren't on! Bullshit! Karma will get mutahfukaz!

Lock down time :lock::lock::lock:. that'll fix the problem! Pretty lame though, you shouldn't have to be forced spend money on locks b/c of shit like that. Might want to also have a lecture to your roommates about the importance of letting the buds finish (not saying to place blame... but you know).

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Look on my grow journal, beretta 96 inox brigadier and a walther pk-380 with laser sites. Take your roomie out to a wooded area. Tie him to a fucking tree and whip his ass till he tells the truth. Then show him my pics and tell him what could have happened. Be one dead motherfucker in my neck of the wood's.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel the same way about this shit. If i go doin ghetto tactics, i'm gonna end up in jail. I want 2 keep my meds and my freedom! Hopefully i don't have any more problems. I just want 2 finish this grow and get my shit out of there. I will keep u guys posted.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I feel the same way about this shit. If i go doin ghetto tactics, i'm gonna end up in jail. I want 2 keep my meds and my freedom! Hopefully i don't have any more problems. I just want 2 finish this grow and get my shit out of there. I will keep u guys posted.

word man - keep your head - keep your cool - keep your weed and your freedom

2DogWalker

Rival,

My first thought would be the 40cal PPS laying under my pillow, or maybe the AR in the safe; But, I guess if he didn't destroy your entire crop, better heads can still prevail!

Definitely lock that shit up, and at least you only have less than a month before you can get your shit out and start up fresh somewhere more secure. Well bro keep your head up, and the thief out!

2Dog

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

40 cal is the best. Stopping power of a 45 and the penetration of the 9mm. Best of both worlds. Thats what my beretta is.

2DogWalker

My new walther pps is the real deal bro 1.04" thick no one would ever know!! I'll quit w the gun talk rival u got me inspired to try TGA gear thats for
Sho

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx ya'l 4 stickin thru this shit wit me. It's almost over! I'm taking a few down this week. I will post up some pics when i do. Stay tuned!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck man, sounds like your house mate has got some pricks for friends, sorry to hear that, lol my English up-bringing tells me guns is just gonna make shit worse, think you already said that in not so many words RIVAL79.

Any new update pics bro??

420king-MASSES

40 cal glock holow tips[legal to buy in conneticut ]glock has a3 lil night sighters on it to and im about to get the lazzzzzzerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I just got done with my first round of Deep Purple from TGA (purple urkle x Querkle). They are pretty amazing looking and smelling. They're drying right now so i haven't done a taste test yet. It looks like TGA's other genetics are pretty amazing too. I've been thinking about getting Jack's Cleaner from them.

Good job on the grow man.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i just got done with my first round of deep purple from tga (purple urkle x querkle). They are pretty amazing looking and smelling. They're drying right now so i haven't done a taste test yet. It looks like tga's other genetics are pretty amazing too. I've been thinking about getting jack's cleaner from them.

Good job on the grow man.
i was actucally looking at those seeds myself. Gonna get a few more packs from tga soon. Congrats on the harvest. Will be some tasty nugs 4sho! Grab the jc2 or vortex. U will be happy either way.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey ya'll, 2marrow is week 8 and the girls will be coming down over the next 2 weeks. I'm gonna take some new pics 2day so i will post up later. Thanx every1 4 stopping by and expressing ur concerns. I'm upset over the whole grow. Been stressing for months. I learned a big lesson this grow. Don't trust any1 not even ur boys! I will def b doin shit on my own from now on. Next grow will be in my full control. I will also b running some new ideas i learned from u guys! Thanx again guys and girls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom