My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

hey bro, just got caught up.....shit makes me want to pop some of sub's beans. nice job.:yes can't wait to see what's next...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx 4 stopping by! I just got a pack of plushberry 2day. I can't wait 2 pop these. There's a few more on my list. I want the flav, cheese quake and apollo 13 bx! I still been trimming my shit. Gonna use a whole plant for bho or some bubble hash! I'm still workin on that smoke report tho! Everything is fire as fuk tho. The lemon berry taste of querkle has me hooked! Sticks 2 ur taste buds.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i like your style, nice to see someone repping tga

damn i wonder how many packs sold out that quickly...
Im 19 days in flower and 3/4 of my phenos are turning pink/magenta!!! Fuck yes.
post some pics of them plush ladies bro! Don't be shy.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Man really good thread all around rival tga's gear is top notch for sure iv been wantin to try there stuff for awhile killer job on evrything!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
man really good thread all around rival tga's gear is top notch for sure iv been wantin to try there stuff for awhile killer job on evrything!
thanx sticky icky! Try some of there gear. U will like it. They got flavors for days!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey every1, just a quik update. Shits' all trimmed and curing up nice. I got a pack of cheese quake also. Tga has got some killer hybrids guys. Check their shit out if u have any doubts! I will also b doin a thread in the hortilab forum on my sour amnesia. Stop by and say hi. Look out for a smoke report coming soon. I wanna give ya'll an honest report, so i'm letting this fine herb cure a while. Sorry 2 keep u guys waiting. I will post some dry shots 2nite.

wonka

wonka

look forward to seeing the reports n will be by ur test thread for sure rival!!!

w.wonka

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
look forward to seeing the reports n will be by ur test thread for sure rival!!!

W.wonka
thanx for stopping by wonka! Reports r coming asap. If i didn't have a job, reports would be done already! Lol. See u in the threads.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hey nice report amigo...thanks for sharing
no prob, gooey! I had a good time with this grow. I'm tryn 2 get the next run goin but been super busy. I will have some new pics of the finished product up 2day. I been collecting a bunch of new beans as well. I just got lemon stomper from gage green genetics. I will have my sour amenesia thread goin soon also!

P

papadop

Impressive Rival!!! That was a two bowl read........:)So worth it thank you. Would you recommend vortex for a first timer?

B

bubblewood

not a bad setup bro, just got done reading this grow diary. im the other person that helped with this grow, mind u i never grew indoors before , the thief was found and kicked the fuck out of this world, just to put this out there i didnt have alot of knowledge , but after this grow ive learned alot. Rival79 i opened my house to u bro and got u and your lady a job, paid the electricity bill, bought all the gear in that room, invested well over 3k, also fed and took care of those women the whole grow, personally i think i did a great job for my first indoor, We both learned a few lessons on respect & trust. I never did u wrong one time bro, every time somethin happened i made it right. Thnxs for turnin me onto this forum and the little knowledge i got from u.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
not a bad setup bro, just got done reading this grow diary. Im the other person that helped with this grow, mind u i never grew indoors before , the thief was found and kicked the fuck out of this world, just to put this out there i didnt have alot of knowledge , but after this grow ive learned alot. Rival79 i opened my house to u bro and got u and your lady a job, paid the electricity bill, bought all the gear in that room, invested well over 3k, also fed and took care of those women the whole grow, personally i think i did a great job for my first indoor, we both learned a few lessons on respect & trust. I never did u wrong one time bro, every time somethin happened i made it right. Thnxs for turnin me onto this forum and the little knowledge i got from u.
finally found this thread huh. This grow is over now. Good luck wit ur grow. I used my own lights and put out the money for my shit. I hope u learned alot. I know i did! Good luck wit ur new grow bro. U did make right when shit went wrong but shit should've never happened like that. I know shit wasn't always ur fault and i was frustrated at times but we came out on top. Stay up bubblewood!

B

bubblewood

word u too bro, i should have some clones from the GDD(grand daddy diesel) , strawberry cough, and godfather in a few weeks, i'll keep u posted bro, u should check out some recent pics i posted of the room, shits air tight son!!!!! those pics of the colas looked ill bro, hopefully i fixed the smell issue, my neighbor told me he thought there where skunks all around....lol hit u up later bro

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
word u too bro, i should have some clones from the gdd(grand daddy diesel) , strawberry cough, and godfather in a few weeks, i'll keep u posted bro, u should check out some recent pics i posted of the room, shits air tight son!!!!! Those pics of the colas looked ill bro, hopefully i fixed the smell issue, my neighbor told me he thought there where skunks all around....lol hit u up later bro
where is ur thread at? I wanna see what u have goin on. Sounds like some tasty strains. Good luck bro! I just got some lemon stomper and i got a few others coming soon. My skywalker lady is lookin good also. How r those cuts doin of my ladies?

B

Bubz

Rival sorry if I missed it dont think i did tho but did you post dry weight of ur plants yet?..really curious....Looks amazing

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
rival sorry if i missed it dont think i did tho but did you post dry weight of ur plants yet?..really curious....looks amazing
no i didn't. I never weighed it all. I averaged 2 and 1/2 to 5 per plant. I can't wait to run another round of tga gear. I got more up my sleeve. Several friends r flowering cuts of my girls and they look awesome. Hope they stay around.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. It's been awhile since I updated this log. I got some dried pics 2 post up but I haven't had the time. I'm gonna take some cuts 2marrow and do a Chernobyl run. Thanx again 2 all of u who stopped by. I will update this log soon. Happy 420!

C

cheech

mmm i want me some tga genetics. such cool names.

looking forward to the dry bud shots.

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

Hey Rival, how well did the Agent Orange produce? Was it considerably more than the others? Subcool bills it as such a mad producer....

Top Bottom